Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (613158 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hassyno: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
johndarey: hi guyz...pls a friend of mine needs to take his m3 to calcare but he does not have the receipt of purchase...he doesn't even have anything apart from the phone and the charger...pls will they attend to him? and please do whatsapp+ and bbm+ work perfectly on unrooted phones?
dey ar nt gonna ask anytn lyk receipt...just xplain d probs..
If dia is anytn more dan perfect sef dats it!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by okeyximo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
my bbm+ is writing error pastering when i try installing it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by odiagabros(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
browsing on is now faster as glo and etisalat bis plan re now wrking on andriod...thats kul
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
odiagabros: browsing on is now faster as glo and etisalat bis plan re now wrking on andriod...thats kul
I wanna see proof dat glo bis is working on non-BB phones b4 I believe u.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
I need advice, my tecno M3 is hanging. Since it came with warranty how do I prove this if I were to return it(since it only hangs occasionally)
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by odiagabros(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
callydon:
I wanna see proof dat glo bis is working on non-BB phones b4 I believe u.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=odiagabros][/quote]
can U pls post ur settings for us to see?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by prinzfunchi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can i use Hotspot from a BB with my M3?? If yes, pls how do i go about it? Needed asap. . . God bLess
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by odiagabros(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
for d glo settings
put ur glo sim in a bb phone activate d bis plan den browse a liltle with the bb den remove d sim put in ur andriod phone or modem set apn to blackberry.net dats all

etisalat settings

Subscribe to monthly blackberry
complete plan by dialing *499*3#
cost #1000
Or weekly plan by dialing
*499*3*1# cost #500
Once the 1 month BB complete
plan has been confirmed.
Subscribe again to blackberry 10
daily plans by dialing * 599*3*2#
cost #100 and 15mb will be giving
to you.
Set your APN to blackberryx.net
Save and exit.
Connect and enjoying your
browsing.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by VirusOO7(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
slimbruced: I just subscribed some minutes ago to the Airtel 80mb daily subscription..Thought Airtel is blocking subscriptions n subscribers

they never blocked anyone... it was some sort non availability of service for a short while.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
SOLAR POWER: I need advice, my tecno M3 is hanging. Since it came with warranty how do I prove this if I were to return it(since it only hangs occasionally)

It's most likely caused by overloading of the RAM. how exactly does it hang, and when?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Olive64(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hey everyone... Please i need Help with this. I use the first Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 running gingerbread 2.3.4. Check out the specs http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_p1000_galaxy_tab-3370.php . I recently downloaded Shadow Gun:left over and Modern Combat 3, moved them to the obb folder as instructed, but the games have refused to work. When i open Modern Combat, it shows the 'GAMELOFT' logo and it closes taking me back to the home screen. The same thing with the shadow Gun. It starts, but while the game is loading and the music is playing, the sound starts skipping and the game closes... But Nfs most wanted works fine. Could this be a problem with the 512mb Ram? Please check the specs and lemme know what the problem is.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by dakama(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Temitaryor:

check here https://www.nairaland.com/1525458/play-store-problem
it worked perfectly fine bro , thanks dude..... I really appreciate. Have you installed fifa2014 on your phone and how did you unlock it cos mine refused . Tried it many time buh that freedom software refuse to make the freecore. Pls some one should help me.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Osyxcel:

It's most likely caused by overloading of the RAM. how exactly does it hang, and when?
It hangs sometimes when playing games(TEMPLE Run) then I would remove the battery and switch it on again.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Also, pls I need help with the best battery saver to use for my Tecno M3.This DU battery saver I am using I dont know if it's even working.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by abbeyboyz54(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2013
SOLAR POWER: Also, pls I need help with the best battery saver to use for my Tecno M3.This DU battery saver I am using I dont know if it's even working.
go and download battery doctor on play store
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by dakama(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2013
dakama: it worked perfectly fine bro , thanks dude..... I really appreciate. Have you installed fifa2014 on your phone and how did you unlock it cos mine refused . Tried it many time buh that freedom software refuse to make the freecore. Pls some one should help me.
someone please help
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2013
SOLAR POWER: It hangs sometimes when playing games(TEMPLE Run) then I would remove the battery and switch it on again.

I think it's the RAM, maybe you leave a lot of applications running.

As regards battery, disable all sounds, reduce brightness and make sure you do a healthy charge regularly i.e using your battery till like 4% and charging till it's full, then you leave it in power for abt 20mins after it's full.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Nawa o, Jemmie just disappear from this thread like that. embarassed cry embarassed cry
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
dakama: it worked perfectly fine bro , thanks dude..... I really appreciate. Have you installed fifa2014 on your phone and how did you unlock it cos mine refused . Tried it many time buh that freedom software refuse to make the freecore. Pls some one should help me.

Where did you download the FIFA?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
If by chance you are in Port Harcourt or anywhere in Rivers State and want to sell your M3, holla me on whatsapp so that we can negotiate.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Amandobolt(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Who has subscribed for that Airtel BB plan recently? did it work.......cuz my own dey finish 2mao n I wan renew am
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lilkudos(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Amando_bolt: Who has subscribed for that Airtel BB plan recently? did it work.......cuz my own dey finish 2mao n I wan renew am
I did.. it's working good!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
lilkudos:
I did.. it's working good!!!
THANK GOD!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathemandy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
I noticed this on my phone for a while;wheen my phone sleeps or I make it sleep,once it wakes my WiFi turns on immediately..after a while it will on my mobile network which could last up to 5secinds and then offs by itself or I turn it off....other times when the WiFi ons and I off it..it switches to mobile network by itself.I'm tired of switching it off cause it drains my airtime... any suggestions cause I've enabled firewall and all that..dunno if its an app or that's the way the phone is
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ceo4eva: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
mathemandy: I noticed this on my phone for a while;wheen my phone sleeps or I make it sleep,once it wakes my WiFi turns on immediately..after a while it will on my mobile network which could last up to 5secinds and then offs by itself or I turn it off....other times when the WiFi ons and I off it..it switches to mobile network by itself.I'm tired of switching it off cause it drains my airtime... any suggestions cause I've enabled firewall and all that..dunno if its an app or that's the way the phone is
Check the settings of ur battery saver app u use. I guess the problem is from there.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by kings11ng(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
my phone cannot connect to camera... Somebody help
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mathemandy(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2013
ceo4eva: Check the settings of ur battery saver app u use. I guess the problem is from there.
I thought it was that. I adjust all settings..nothing worked..the app Is even on hibernation self...just fed up...Dont wanna restore factory settings at all
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
I bricked my M3 last night and I've tried virtually all tutorials to unbrick it but futile. Are there other ways of unbricking it than taking it to Carlcare? If none, can someone give me d description of Carlcare centre in Ibadan? Thanks as I anticipate ur prompt responses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.