Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (612350 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Is the etisalat bis still working
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013
download yourfreedom from play store open it, select configure, go to server connection, under tweak select Nigeria Mtn,connection mode select DNS with port 53, for etisalat users just select Nigeria etisalat under tweak use the same settings with Mtn, go to proxy address and put 0.facebook.com now go back and click start connection, minimize and use any app you want. you can use this to browse free as a free user you limited to 3hrs daily and the speed is limited, to enjoy optimum speed and unlimited time you need to upgrade, am still a free user so I don't do upgrades, still looking for a means to upgrade mine

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by uwuana: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls I can't open play store this is the response I get

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
maxibrainz: download yourfreedom from play store open it, select configure, go to server connection, under tweak select Nigeria Mtn,connection mode select DNS with port 53, for etisalat users just select Nigeria etisalat under tweak use the same settings with Mtn, go to proxy address and put 0.facebook.com now go back and click start connection, minimize and use any app you want. you can use this to browse free as a free user you limited to 3hrs daily and the speed is limited, to enjoy optimum speed and unlimited time you need to upgrade, am still a free user so I don't do upgrades, still looking for a means to upgrade mine
Amma try this asap! hope the app is not that big sha? is it working for glo too?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by duxduke: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
uwuana: pls I can't open play store this is the response I get

First, you would need a 3g network

Second, you should go set up a google account for your phone. Easiest way is to sync your gmail with the official gmail app.

Cheers
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by abbeyboyz54(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
maxibrainz: download yourfreedom from play store open it, select configure, go to server connection, under tweak select Nigeria Mtn,connection mode select DNS with port 53, for etisalat users just select Nigeria etisalat under tweak use the same settings with Mtn, go to proxy address and put 0.facebook.com now go back and click start connection, minimize and use any app you want. you can use this to browse free as a free user you limited to 3hrs daily and the speed is limited, to enjoy optimum speed and unlimited time you need to upgrade, am still a free user so I don't do upgrades, still looking for a means to upgrade mine
It's working but what is the data cap
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
please guys I just bought my Etisalat sim card but it doesn't bring up 3G network while other sim cards are working. CC is not helping matters. help me
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
KaySPICY: if you stay in Abeokuta n u r using m3. drop your what's app number or bbm pin so that I can add u to the abk tecno m3 grp so that we can share games, help unbrick get stock ROM for m3 etc. quote this post before giving ur number or pin so that I can add u. love n peace
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
peterincredible: meen d etisalat bis slow die for laptop but some how fast on android sha but cheers to the cheat sha because I can't do without browsing .
Abeg help me with the steps to activate this etisalat BIS on my tecno M3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Walexz02: I soon much like this game

please what is the data cap?
the data is 1.3gb bt after extracting it was 2.5gb
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hostermipo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
uwuana: pls I can't open play store this is the response I get
do you have freedom app or droid wall on your phone?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by psychopunk(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
How do u find the apk files of games i downloaded from playstore?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Lordaweezy: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Plz m a big fan of game and i want to buy a tecno android 2moro wif a budget of 17k shld i buy m3,l3 or p5?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by zevous: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Get gta San andrea @ zevitech..com.....
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls I beg una in the name of God anybody in Ife that got wonderful games especially football games pls add me on what's app and let's talk +23481050255

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 3:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Plz ANY Aba boy here to share games with me
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Maximus884(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Lordaweezy: Plz m a big fan of game and i want to buy a tecno android 2moro wif a budget of 17k shld i buy m3,l3 or p5?
p5 all d way
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2013
bharkarh: anybody Wey warm sell m3 should pls add me on bbm or whatsapp 7c5c01bd 08106600865

Ado Ekiti 12k last M3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Walexz02:
Amma try this asap! hope the app is not that big sha? is it working for glo too?
It is not working for glo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2013
abbeyboyz54:
It's working but what is the data cap
it is unlimited for the 3hrs you are allowed to browse each day till you upgrade then you have no time limit and you get increased speed
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Does the glo Bis on android still works
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by dannyz(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
bharkarh: anybody Wey warm sell m3 should pls add me on bbm or whatsapp 7c5c01bd 08106600865
from Delta m3 loaded with application. u can Call Or Watsap 08101247173
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Yungstev007(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
hi ppl. I have problem connecting my M3 with pc. always saying driver Nt found. pls help asap
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by smartprince: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
guys plsssssssss where can i get m3 stock rom pls help me,my phone got bricked...........
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by abbeyboyz54(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
maxibrainz:
it is unlimited for the 3hrs you are allowed to browse each day till you upgrade then you have no time limit and you get increased speed
then how can I upgrade it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by prinzfunchi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2013

my aint goin bro :-( Mtn... n i did all the necessary settings
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
maxibrainz:
It is not working for glo
thanks for reply bro, my Mtn connects but doesn't browse at all(even a single page).
I will buy Eti and try it out. hope airtel is working with the stuff?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adetayojohn(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Add me to m3 whatsapp group on 08050940068. Thanks.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Walexz02:
guy d freedom work 4 u nii e no gree connect any help abeg
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
gay help abeg this tin no work on my mtn ee connect ooh but can't open anything
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by dakama(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Osyxcel:

You've uninstalled the Playstore na.

If you have Root Explorer or ES explore, go to the root of your phone, then enter >system folder, then select >app folder. Find Phonesky.apk, and install it, that's the Play store that came with your phone.... Daz all!
What of when it does not connect to. internet. saying no reliable network found...... even when is on

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.