Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee (10764 Views)

PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Maksjoy: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
D Umaru Dikko who wrote "Hausa By TV"?
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by isaiahethan: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
My God where is Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu,this man need beaten again.I weep for Nigeria,things are fallen apart now....... cool
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by texaco1: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
this is a news that hasn't been confirmed .why dont you guys wait till it is confirmed before commenting
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by egift(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
texaco1: this is a news that hasn't been confirmed .why dont you guys wait till it is confirmed before commenting

I just heard in on RayPower news this evening. Its true. Jona is a friend of the finest thieves Nigeria have ever produced.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by frankgreat(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wsdm: Jonathan show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
Bode George
Anenih
Doyin Okupe
Tompolo aka Government
Asari Dokubo
Prof. Gerry Gana
Ex- militants.
Oil thieves
Subsidy thieves
Police pension thieves
Otedola
Al- Mustapher
Honourable Bipi
Jonah Jang
Godswill Akpabio.
And now almighty Umar Dikko.
Mr. GEJ, SANNU!
ibori nko?
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by texaco1: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
egift:

I just heard in on RayPower news this evening. Its true. Jona is a friend of the finest thieves Nigeria have ever produced.

angry angry dikko is now a born again christian
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Wsdm: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
frankgreat: ibori nko?
That one na late Yaradua pall na.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Xriss: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wsdm: Jonathan show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
Bode George
Anenih
Doyin Okupe
Tompolo aka Government
Asari Dokubo
Prof. Gerry Gana
Ex- militants.
Oil thieves
Subsidy thieves
Police pension thieves
Otedola
Al- Mustapher
Honourable Bipi
Jonah Jang
Godswill Akpabio.
Mr. GEJ, SANNU!

HOW COULD YOU FORGET HIS MENTOR.......... DSP ALAMESIEGHA
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Pukkah: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Policewoman: Why are people complaining? It's not as if this is a political appointment? Afteral we have worse people in other political parties.

I shudder and really feel sorry for this country when I read comments like this.

Just listen to yourself - so people should not complain BECAUSE there are worse people in other political parties? Afterall it's not a political appointment.

Is Nigeria not finished?
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Rhea(f): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
[size=18pt]2015 politics in action. This is one of the demands from some elements in the north for support for GEJ towards 2015. Only if he knew. Only if he knew[/size]
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by philips70(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pukkah:

I shudder and really feel sorry for this country when I read comments like this.

Just listen to yourself - so people should not complain BECAUSE there are worse people in other political parties? Afterall it's not a political appointment.

Is Nigeria not finished?

Do you think her moniker here is an error? She bears the name of the embodiment of corruption in Nigeria. Do not expect less. Any day she speaks anything less look at your screen, it may be faulty

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2013
[size=18pt]NIGERIANS, SAY NO TO P.D.P BEFORE THEY RUIN US ALL! ENOUGH OF CORRUPTION PARADE!![/size]

Corrupt and incompetent people heading disciplinary committee? Who and what are they going to dicipline? lmao

PDP and corruption obviously dey go hand in hand.

PDP has become a gigantic factory for the recycling of thieves, controversial figures and bandits. Helping those who have been banished to the island of irrelevance grace political klieglights, Men who were responsible for running the country aground with sandbanks of deceit, corruption and mediocrity. Umaru Dikko and Discipline, are contradictory terms.

It's pdp nothing new. You can never find anything good about that party. All this party is doing is recycle corrupt people mostly this president Jonathan man. God you dey see oh okay.

By the way for you to join pdp you have to have a criminal record which is one of their requirements.

Any responsible party or government should not have ANYTHING to do with a character like Umaru Dikko. What is the take of Jonathan on this as the leader of PDP? huh

One, Dikko lacks integrity and is a sad reminder to the maladministration of the Shagari regime.

Honestly, this is embarrassing both for the youths of this country and even the elders. embarassed

Why do they continue to recycle people?

Bamanga Tukur, the current PDP Chairman was the governor of old Gongola state (now Adamawa and Taraba) in 1983.
Jonah Jang, the controversial Chairman of NGF, was the governor of Benue State in 1985
David Mark, current Senate President, was the military governor of Niger State in 1984
Gov. Murtala Nyako, now Adamawa governor, was the governor of Niger State in 1976

There may even be an argument where old and capable hands are being recycled, but the case of Dikko is a capital 'NO'

Goodluck Jonathan keep on embarrassing yourself with your co partners in crime the PDP party members. It is now obvious that you are a wrong decision and choice i made during the election. Mind you that never again, because once bitten twice shy. Appointing a criminal kingpin to discipline ordinary criminals right?

I know that if Lawrence Anini is still alive by now he would have been appointed the Inspector General of Police or EFCC Chairman.

And in 2015, Nigerians will go and vote a clueless PDP aspirant into power. *zombie mentality*

Jonathan show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
Bode George
Anenih
Doyin Okupe
Tompolo aka Government
Asari Dokubo
Prof. Gerry Gana
Ex- militants.
Oil thieves
Subsidy thieves
Police pension thieves
Otedola
Al- Mustapher
Honourable Bipi
Jonah Jang
Godswill Akpabio.
Mr. GEJ, SANNU!

PDP is a certified epitome of corruption. Nigeria will not grow until PDP is gone.

THEY ARE ALREADY GONE. THE CURRENT DISPLAY OF PDP IS A SIGN OF DROWNING MAN CLUTCHING A WATER LILLY THINKING IT WOULD SAVE HIM.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by visionsen(m): 3:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Wonders shall never end if this kind of man is to head a corruption committee then OUK should be left alone by the EFCC period.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by benobyeze(m): 4:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Corruption all the way.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Vansnickers: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2013
This has to be a Joke.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by blacksta(m): 6:25am On Jul 30, 2013
The US government already told us " PDP is a corrupt party with only one sole intention - Loot all the way"
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by DTaj: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Why are we lamenting here, cyber warriors?

Who continues to vote them (PDP) since 1999? Who continues to insult fair-minded people like Soyinka, Falana, Bakare and co? Who continues to hail retards like Bipi, the River State 'Speaker'? Who turns turn-coats as soon as they receive political appointments and sundry patronage? Who continues to attack other otherwise credible political gladiators on the basis of ethnicity, religion, and origin? The youth!

Why won't they continue to recycle expired clowns in their 70s and 80s? We deserve our leaders!!! For some of us who were of a discerning age between 1979 and 1983, this is SAD news. Umaru Dikko

PDP is gone to the dogs. Finally! End of story.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Chuksgeo: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2013
All of them in that list is corrupt, even emmanuel iwuanyanwu the most corrupted politician from eastern nigeria, rubbish!
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by funshwo(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Yahhhhhh return of the BIG Int'l thief thief to ASO ROCK......habbbbbbbba
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by Wsdm: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Xriss:

HOW COULD YOU FORGET HIS MENTOR.......... DSP ALAMESIEGHA
I am sorry. Intact i am going ahead to include it now.
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by paulark: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
if u're interested in oil n gas biz am here 2 help. Jst tex yap 2 paulagada4@gmail.com
Re: PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee by blacknp(m): 3:38am On Jul 31, 2013
I know that if Lawrence Anini is still alive by now he would have been appointed the Inspector General of Police or EFCC Chairman.[/quote]

I know Ekpoma University had a good law program maybe Anini could have reformed gotten his law degree and maybe today he would have been attorney general of the country you can't tell with this odd bed-fellows but monday osubor forsure he would have been on the Board Of Trustees of pdp a den of unrepentant criminals but obasanjo is the worst he gave us jonathan Don't Hate The Playa/Playette Hate The Game. Do not fault the successful participant in a flawed system but umaru dikko man you must be kidding me.The president always seems to show us everytime how he's not a student of history he just found himself in that position of power and he is just playing politics to stay in power telling economic lies with okonjo iweals and samsudeen usman just to prop up their government.The other day it was the Euro bond tale they said it was oversubscribed 6 times,by who?Americans and uk,where are the yankees and brits investments in nigeria other than in the gas and oil sector?is wallmart in nigeria or ATandT why don't we have british and american banks running to Nigeria since we are really growing at 6% what of the telecom sector? and how many british or american firms bought into our electricity sector?I thought it was the chinese and indians investing most in nigeria why did they not buy the bonds all lies okonja iweala and co including dangote bought the bonds good way to launder their cash where is Etete's $1.3 billion for starters this is just one deal?The woman is an ivy league trained economist a professional at using statistics and numbers to fool people believe me naija ia a playground to her she's just having fun did she not come out on national tv to accuse the subsidy people of kidnapping her mother as blackmail and it won't stop her from doing her work at the end of the day who kidnap your mama?a young disgrunted palace staff,madam as peter Tosh said you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.Haba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue / I Can’t Appoint Or Impose Anyone On The Senate – Oshiomhole / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions Oke-Lantoro-Elite-Idi-Aba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.