Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! (29227 Views)

9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by thinka2: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
If you think that height is the in thing, then you are probably mistaken. Here's a list of the shortest celebrities in Nigeria (apart from Aki and Pawpaw) who have made it despite their "proximity to the ground"...

*Julius Agwu:

Ace comedian, Julius Agwu has stood out despite his short height as one of the most successful celebrities in Nigeria. Married to a beautiful woman, we only hope that his children "outstand" him in the nearest future.

*Jim Iyke

A Ladies' man, Jim Iyke makes sure that whatever he does not have in heights, he makes up for in swags!

*Teju Babyface:

Remembering his role in that old movie, "Diamond" does not leave us smiling. Oh, he his so hilarious and all that, but we cannot but wonder how he stooped to kiss his wife on his wedding day.

*M.I:

The chocolate city rapper might not be rich in inches but he’s definitely rich in talent.

*Wizkid Ayo Balogun:

I heard he is still young enough to grow again at some point. Let’s join our faith with his and see what happens next.. lol

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/shortest-male-nigerian-celebrities.html

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by thinka2: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
*O.C Okeje:

Upcoming actor, O.C Ukeje, is definitely a don when it comes to acting, especially in award-winning movies. Good looks, yes...but talk about height and you know why he made this list.

*Gabriel Afolayan:

We sure remember how he brilliantly interpreted his role in “Madam Dearest” which was produced by Tade Ogidan in 2004. Because he had to cry a lot in the movie, we assumed he was considerably young...but he hasn't grown any taller since then.

*Nonso Diobi:

His ‘pretty’ face would not allow you notice his height in movies...but our eagle eyes sure did and brought him right on here...*big smile!

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by thinka2: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
*Davido

Davido, born in 1992, is 21 this year. Young yeah...but we doubt if he'd still be adding more inches to his height.

Kenny Ogungbe

Kennis Music record label boss, Kenny Ogungbe is not only a celebrity but also an instrument in the making of celebrities as well...we could not but notice his height though...!

Alright, so if you are short and you think you have been cheated by nature, here is not just a list of short people but also a list of ten reasons why you should get up on your feet and get success for yourself!

P.S
Who is missing on this list?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/shortest-male-nigerian-celebrities.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Masta01(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
@op upload you pic nd let see undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
who's that idiat that put Nonso's name there

I've senn nonso countless times, he isn't short, he's like 5"10- 5"11

1 Like

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Mynd44: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2013
cheesy
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by vitusike(m): 1:40am On Jul 30, 2013
They might be physically short but bros, they are financially tall. Can't you see. Its their latter that matters!
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Aki and paw-paw wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by tellwisdom: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2013
Only M.I and Davido has something upstairs...The rest are miscreants undecided
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by dridowu: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Only M.I and Davido has something upstairs...The rest are miscreants undecided
tif i could guess righ the rest are better than you.................learn to appreciate
@op, define ur term for shortest. Am so sure some of these celebrities are taller than u
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by akinolaaaa(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Were u put dem aki n paw paw,2shot nko, this your list is fake
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by 3ace(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2013
spongeback: Aki and paw-paw wink
Those ones will rank amongst the finest dwarfs. That's their category.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Lovebond34(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Lolz...*teamtalldudes* buh m.i z stil ma best rapper tho
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Ajasnoop: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2013
What of Aki and Paw Paw?
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Tolexander: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Na for where you put these guys?

1 Like

Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by IlCapitano(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
thinka2: *Teju Babyface:

Remembering his role in that old movie, "Diamond" does not leave us smiling. Oh, he his so hilarious and all that, but we cannot but wonder how he stooped to kiss his wife on his wedding day.
stooped Did he marry a midget?
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by Symphony007: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why is the man in the last pic posing for a picture with somebody's limosine. He could'nt even wait for the person to come out finish. Tomorrow one blogger will blog "nigerian celebrity with his limosine". Crap!!
Re: 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria! by lanryB: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Only M.I and Davido has something upstairs...The rest are miscreants undecided

u sound lyk a chief miscreant...lyk u dnt av somfin upstairs

(1) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) / Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.