Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) (29225 Views)

Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / TY Dolla Sign And Wizkid In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by praizblog: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Checkout this adorable photos of popular female musician Yemi Alade with Patoranking catch fun in the studio as they set to release new banger.

They are too playful... See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-yemi-alade-patoranking-studio/

1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by praizblog: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy

They are too playful... Watch video of how Patoranking is playing with yemi alade bumbum in the studio >>> HERE

she wrote ;

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by iGISTMORE: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2018
See the look on patoranking's face in the first pic.
Patoranking be like:E be like say this girl no get respect.See how she carry leg yakata for my lap.

15 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2018
They look good as couple lipsrsealed

check my siggy, place your orders we get it for you (general item)
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by author1(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2018
hmmm. I comment my reserve
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Kolombz:
See the look on patoranking's face in the first pic.
Patoranking be like:E be like say this girl no get respect.See how she carry leg yakata for my lap.
abi she no no say he take him a years to build dat studio wit lots of hustle smiley
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2018
That pato sef be like street... shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Them go still fvck

28 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by itchie: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Something good is cooking
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by confistified(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Bring back our hits wink

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
See as Patoranking dey look Yemi like "If I catch dis babe, ehn!"

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by funkymeky: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Them go still fvck

Sure thing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Ambassadors of bleaching..

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by mikool007(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by itchie: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Them go still fvck

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Yemi n ranking wl make a perfect couple
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
This yemi for no bad to fuck_sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Seen

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by AhlexOfficial(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Just look at Pato... Turn mumu completely

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
as match maker wey u be na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Barthley: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Them go still fvck
if them no fvck wetin them go gain

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2018
After dat dey will move to d oda room and finish d work grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Purplekush(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
funkymeky:

Sure thing

Not always true. What if they decide to say a prayer before and after the recording?? angry
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Saeed348(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
http
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Onlinealaba:
They look good as couple lipsrsealed

check my siggy, place your orders we get it for you (general item)
Go and join them now
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
many people with bad mind sha.
ya'll mean they cant just be friends?
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Westaslave2:

Madam Match Maker...

U fine shaa
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
hmmm
Pato must cum on yemi asss after the recording. I trust my guy Pato

But this yemi pusssy go sweet to fucck ooo

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by dweedwee: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2018
i hope there is a story behind this picture undecided :
Re: Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
cool

Check my signature for phone deals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.