Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (17168 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Is Happy Good Friday A Correct Saying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by RedLight1: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
plaetton:

So god will send people to hell for not believing in bullsht?
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by xamiel: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Punchline
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by SirMonday(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
WHEN THE FOUNDATION IS DESTROYED....WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO?
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by 3kay945(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sir Monday: WHEN THE FOUNDATION IS DESTROYED....WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO?

Keep striving ... grin
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by nnofaith: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
atheism all the way!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
jude d writer: Na him sabi. Anyway most proclaimed atheists who say they don't believe in God, ironically believe in the devil! So who is deceiving who?

Ogaga4luv and his counterpart Alfa Seltzer. They've gotten into your head abi. Google Mr Deity so you learn not to take them seriously. Of course, part of me wonders whether your post is a joke.
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Mamacita007(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
who cares?? mshewwww
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Candybob(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
masonkz: I still don't know how the Whites did it then. Our forefathers have a lot to explain to us.

they simply confused them with their books... Bible and Quran! Ur fathers had no written record to use in defense cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by antartica(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
A lion beget a lion.He is a true son of his father and inevitably a wise man.

Free think are the salt of the earth,the engine blocks human existence.
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Wahala90: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
What do you expect from the son of a person like Fela. We would have been surprised if you said you are a Christian.
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wahala90: What do you expect from the son of a person like Fela. We would have been surprised if you said you are a Christian.

Fela believed in God and worshipped him the way his ancestors did. I'm guessing Femi and Yeni are theists though I'm not too sure on religion especially wrt Femi.
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Wahala90: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
I don't argue with an atheist because he has no obligation to tell the truth. But if you can't stop "death" as God has decreed, you can't stop "His judgement" as He has said it will be.
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wahala90:
I don't argue with an atheist because he has no obligation to tell the truth. But if you can't stop "death" as God has decreed, you can't stop "His judgement" as He has said it will be.

Wahala dey!

A man that tells the truth when he has no obligation to do so, is more virtuous than the one who only tells the truth when he has an obligation to do so.

Stop! Think! Atheism

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wahala dey!

A man that tells the truth when he has no obligation to do so, is more virtuous than the one who only tells the truth when he has an obligation to do so.

Stop! Think! Atheism

Epic sometimes the hypocrisy of some christians is hilarious?

Is Chidi Llyod not a christian? Did you see how he almost killed that man?

I still believe the fear of God gives men moral guidance,but there are atheists that are more honest that most theists and deists...

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Epic sometimes the hypocrisy of some christians is hilarious?

Is Chidi Llyod not a christian? Did you see how he almost killed that man?

I still believe the fear of God gives men moral guidance,but there are atheists that are more honest that most theists and deists...

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Wahala90: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wahala dey!

Stop! Think! Atheism

That is if he chooses to tell the truth. But never forget this: if you can't stop "death" as God has decreed, you can't stop what follows. Think about that and you will know atheism is a ....
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wahala90:

That is if he chooses to tell the truth. But never forget this: if you can't stop "death" as God has decreed, you can't stop what follows. Think about that and you will know atheism is a ....

Sharrap

Who decreed death? God? Is your God satan? Is he a killer? An angel of death?

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Delafruita:
are you alright?
I'm fine, thank you. Just happen to have a different opinion from you
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by rezzy: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Adikam: I dont no wat 2 say am not some NL fools dat wil not kno wat to say stil dey wil comment...no need of wasting my mb.

What have you just done? You have wasted ur mb by opening d thread and commenting. Kettle calling pot black
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
ifeness:

You probably would like to marry him. What is wrong with him not being married huh ?
sorry dude. I am Married
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Wahala90: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sharrap

Who decreed death? God? Is your God satan? Is he a killer? An angel of death?

Mtchew

I believe God created man and therefore can decide if to live forever or not. Why the "Sharrap"? It is because you know that you know that: since you can't stop death, you can't stop what follows.

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Mohammedekete: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
You are as comfused as I am!
Ada Nri1: I like african tradition, but I'll never worship a hand carved god, which seems to be part of it.
Btw So @ his age he is not married. Also on Seun,
Can someone pls tell that woman that's a judge on Nigerian idol that she's too crude. She's a lady, but she tends to speak so loudly and act like (sorry to say) a tout. I watched it once and her carriage was not graceful @ all
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wahala90:

I believe god created man and therefore can decide if to live forever or not. Why the "Sharrap"? It is because you know that you know that: since you can't stop death, you can't stop what follows.

There is nothing after death. You die, you no longer exist. Gbam!

The only afterlife is the memories you left behind in the hearts and minds of people that knew you.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

There is nothing after death. You die, you no longer exist. Gbam!

The only afterlife is the memories you left behind in the hearts and minds of people that knew you.

Lol..nobody knows for sure mate!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by patostation(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=tantita]I jst pray mk al u atheist dude no jam some kind woski warri robbers some day bcus d kind prayer/cabashin una go do dt day even mountain of fire men go Luke like apprentice sef.meanwhile suen ur on ur own o.
[/quote

You are quite on point there. Many easily deny God in days of their youth. But times shall come when calamitious days arrive, when sickness and death calls, when hardship and perils draw near, when plans, expectations and projections faulter; then you will start to hear "God please", "Oh Lord help us", "God please don't let me die", "God I will buy you a car if you let my brother/sister/mother/father/son live"

God's Word puts it this way: "The senseless one has said in his heart (and even on Nairaland), there is no God" Ps 10:4-6; Ps 14:1; Ps 53:1; 1Cor 1:18-21;

Pharaoh said the same thing and later regretted it (Exod 5:2; 9:14-16,27) Nebuchadnezzar too and many others who failed to acknowledge God later regretted. Better come out of atheism and recognize your maker. Do not say I told you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by lolaxavier(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
I don't believe in God's existence,so what the heck? How's it anyone's headache? Imported religions anyway have been the major curse on this land, even from where they were brought in from. Loads of rubbish. Waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by tunnababz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
He's just being stupid.
That crude boy does not even know shit about African Traditional Religion.
Ifa/Orunmila preaches there is an 'Eledumare' somewhere.
Nonsense!!
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Wahala90: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
lolaxavier: I don't believe in God's existence,so what the heck? How's it anyone's headache? Imported religions anyway have been the major curse on this land, even from where they were brought in from. Loads of rubbish. Waste of time.

Funny! So because people who practice religion wrongly have brought curse to our land, the best thing is to claim there is no God. Right?

Just remember Wahala90's golden rule: if you can't stop death, you can't stop what will happen thereafter.

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by igbo2011(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by otodeluxe(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Obvious Signs of end time. He that have ear let him hear what the spirit is saying oo
Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by thoth: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2013
masonkz: I still don't know how the Whites did it then. Our forefathers have a lot to explain to us.
they did it with GUNS and SHELLINGS, then they came in and imposed it with more GUNS and MORE SHELLINGS, imprisonments of those that refuse to send their child or believe, pseudo genocides and confiscation of peoples wealth to teach them a lesson. it was a horrible experience for our grand fathers, extremely horrible and slowly like Islam under the Barbaric Usman dan Fodio it started to seep in because that is the only thing that is natural. and there you now have the people that even reject their traditional names and taking foreign surnames because their pastors told them that anything African is evil..hahaha we really have a very long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist by Elxandre(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2013
lolaxavier: I don't believe in God's existence,so what the heck? How's it anyone's headache? Imported religions anyway have been the major curse on this land, even from where they were brought in from. Loads of rubbish. Waste of time.
The major curse on this land you say? smh..
Do you know the gains christianity has brought to Africa?
*mary slessor who stopped the killing of twins by those wicked diabolical tradition was a xtian missionary...
Just this alone is enough for anyone to shut up and stop talking crap about religion destroying the world..
If it werent for religion, you probably would have already been used for sacrificial offering..
*Even intellectuals know religion define the general culture and behavorial expectancy of a place, that even the 'so called atheists' abide by unconsiously.
Take UAE for instance, the way the dress, their norms and their moral standards is defined by islam..
Compare that to America too, and you find that the standards the so called morally upright atheists abide by is defined by xtianity..
**Have you ever thought of that mechanism associated with dreams, that sometimes make you see into the future vividly?...Dont you know that is your spirit man? what makes you think you have no spirit?
You think its by accident some hardcore atheists convert to christianity?
....One fact on christianity is, You can only accept it with faith. There is no clear proof you will ever get..
###You always claim you cant have faith in what you dont believe in..
now tell me, how are you sure everytime you step into a bus that that driver aint driving you into a ditch? but u still trust him even though you know nothing about him!
You will never get a proof on christianity.
The only way to know if an apple is sweet or bitter is tasting it..
**Many of these 9ja atheists are plainly hypocritical! When the white man brought religion, you accepted it as the real deal. but when that same white man starts thinking in delusion as a result of walking out of Gods direction, you guys too now also think its the real deal! smh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Favourite Christian Memes / The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.