Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (58247 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Read the very interesting story Seun Kuti just shared on his IG page..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photo-seun-kuti-mocks-redeemed.html

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is His life any better, tomorrow now, we will hear that all his Children are not his.

Oniranu.

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
And is that his own testimony? Mumu man

22 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by freshness2020: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
His downfall just got closer!
..go check the latter end of those that mocked God!

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tonybosses: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Seun picked a wrong enemy again..

We've learnt frm history dt Nigerians fail to learn frm history.

44 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by balash(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..

492 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by lulukay(f): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
My dear tell it to them!! Quite unfortunate
balash:
Lol well to be frank is this the way to ask an unbeliever to embrace jesus and quit evil ways? U want to convert a son and u telling him to his face that his father is going to hell?? How are u sure u going to heaven yourself regardless of the fact that u a pastor?

Talk warmly with an unbeliever and they would be pleased to embrace a new faith, but act like an and your formal church would be a car park for them. Jesus never talked rudely to an unbeliever to embrace the lord.

You can't. publicly insult someone father publicly and u expect him to love u, no matter what the case may be, be warm in your speech when preaching and u will touch lives, am a muslim and I can't deny some alfa don't also preach in a vulgar way or thereabout. Religgion is something sacred, its not because u know bible or quran then u have to bring out P.A system and disturbb my peace, first learn how to speak respectably and warm then I will be pleased to listen..

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Haha grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tonybosses: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
balash:

My boss don't u know humans? They must exaggerate the story so that he go sweet.

Femi or who eva wrote that story just dy add salt and Maggi Mk d tin for swt, we knw the churched that cn use hel fire and Jesus is on his way to earth to threaten evribodi... dt does nt seems to be the mode of operation of RCCGM.

Mind u, I dnt worship there... but I knw mani of dem around me, character speakes.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hazyfm: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pls who is Seun Kuti?

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by kunlesehan(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why mock God?
another atheistic Seun.
anyways, his life, his kalakuta, his wahala.
lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by dre11(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
What did you just post. .............

Reading

Anyway.. ... Let not answer a man in his foolly, less he thinks he is wise

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by OCTAVO: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok then.
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Who is Seun Kuti?
I schooled on Mars.
-
-
-
-
Meanwhile....contact me for a cheap, affordable and proffessionally website for your business.
Whatsapp 08093801333

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:
Femi picked a wrong enemy again..

seun not femi. His father always yabbed pastors and imams and pple still loved him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmm.

nothing wrong with what he said...

Why use Hell,and Heaven to threaten people,as if the pastors are any better than the perceived sinners....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by sukkot: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:
Femi picked a wrong enemy again..

my bros leave that orijin alone and go rest small

19 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tuagbo: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
hazyfm:
Pls who is Seun Kuti?
The Great Fela Anikulapos' son and music performer extraordinaire admired by music fans worldwide.Who are you?

44 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hazyfm: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
moderatorr:
VEry nice outfit

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by accurate0805: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Erotex(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
I see nothing interesting here➡Via Nokia1110_LindaIkejiBlogClassRep
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by hazyfm: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
tuagbo:
Fela Anikulapos' son.Who are you?

You mean one of his many sons?

One more question,

Was he born by his 65th wife?

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by joewilly(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
that guy seun has invoke his doom

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by kingthreat(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Talentwise, this dullard is not even Fela's son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by pekelepekele(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wet weed at work.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by tuagbo: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
joewilly:
that guy seun has invoke his doom
Your threats are as usual,empty.

14 Likes

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
"Negodu"... aftermath of hemped weed shocked
Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God by Toosure70: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
We know say igbo dey ur blood now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.