|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,753,532 members, 6,540,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 04:54 AM
|Massive Graduate Recruitment As Tellers At Standard Chartered PLC Bank (Akure) by pitoski(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2013|
Standard Chartered PLC is a leading international bank, listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges. It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world's most dynamic markets and earns more than 90 per cent of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This geographic focus and commitment to developing deep
relationships with clients and customers has driven the Bank's growth in recent years.
To handle the counter transactions and assist TSM/BOM running the daily branch operations and service delivery.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
• Handle the following transactions and provide services according to the laid down procedures and standard of service:
Customer Complaint handling
Rate board update
InternalØ & external reports
Adherence to till limit of N100k and floor limit of N2m
Other assigned duties
• Assist TSM/BOM to ensure all Operational, Compliance, Control procedure and guideline are properly carried out and adhered to.
• Comply with internal policies and external regulations and ensure all internal and external report to be submitted on time
• To comply with respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
• Build up good relationship with all internal and external customers.
• Make effort to improve personal product knowledge and to acquire multi-products processing skill.
• Make effort to improve personal productivity and output level. To achieve established standard.
• Understand and follow carefully the Bank’s operational risk control standard underlying operating process and ensure the risks are minimized.
• Ensure timeliness of managing customer’s complaint.
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
Qualifications & Skills
• A Good Knowledge Of The Bank’s Products, Services And Policies.
• Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation
• Good Knowledge Of Bank Cash Related Policies
• Bsc Form Any Recorgnised University
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
|Re: Massive Graduate Recruitment As Tellers At Standard Chartered PLC Bank (Akure) by Shantyken(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013|
can HND holders appy too
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88