Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Secret To Inspiring Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret To Inspiring Business Idea (484 Views)

Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Inspiring Business Idea by bodmax: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
The singular factor that made many company thrive where thousands are struggling is IDEA. As common as it sound, cracking an idea is not easy yet not impossible with the "know-how".
Like Gold miners knowing where the gold is the prime secret so is inspirational thoughts and idea revelations. Many musician today have to take hard drugs, smoke weeds or get drunk to get inspiration. Same rule works in business, many entrepreneur take courageous but drastic action only at the blink of capital loss, financial setback, human resource shortage or reputation threats. This is not right.
Although human survival instinct works best at flight or fear situation it is not a criterion to rely on for moving any business forward. The truth is that you might have been in the business game for all ages still it is not a determinant that you will be inspired with the next-level-idea.
Status-quo mentality is not deliberately acquired, it is a natural and systemic barrier that builds up with time against idea nurturing. Owing to human psychological pattern, which work on fact that there is no need of wasting extra effort on failed projects, process or pattern. The Fashion experts understood this trends and had controls it better than most business guru. In the fashion "any mistake is called creativity"- this is done through the hard work called idea branding.
The truth is that from both working experience and business-school curriculum we have no definite focus on idea scrambling process. As a child, it is common that some of us who are adventurous seldom discover new things. Anyway as a child you got nothing to loose anyway risking all you got. Daring innovative or new idea process to many capitalist is seeming to going the way an adventurous boy- it's like just been naughty!
However, no matter how much you wish idea will not jump on you. In a peaceful, serene and relax of mind you can always be inspired. This is not simply easy because our mind is fashioned to solve problem always therefore the "chess-like" manoeuvring could be difficult to calm. You must learn to think like a boy to re-wind your business ideology for a brilliant innovation.
This what I do, I do idea simulation and crack codes of normal for organisations. There is no one-way of doing anything except dogma. Under analytical window we scan your process to the vein and make it work like crazy. I have seen the best beating his record many times; you can never be good enough but you can always be better.
If the trouble of coming with a winning idea either for new or existing business is your deal just make a contact with us. We believe in ideas, we believe in possibilities, we believe in GOD given ideas.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find An Idea-the New Money / Download The Money Making Machine------for Free!!! / A Thread For Poultry Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.