Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite (3067 Views)

Fresh Graduate Internship Job At Psyntech Limited - 9th Nov, 2015 / ICS Limited Test / Psyntech Limited Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by omidan21: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello house, who else got this test invite.I hope I aint all alone. What do we expect as regards the test and what really is this company into.they are currently recruiting for graduate trainees.
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by chiboy1928(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
omidan21: Hello house, who else got this test invite.I hope I aint all alone. What do we expect as regards the test and what really is this company into.they are currently recruiting for graduate trainees.
when u were applying for the job did u tell anyone and nw u are asking who got go and ask google selfish minded people Abeg go and carry ur cross just passin by!!!
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
lol. beef. Don't hate the player.
i'm going to do this for you tho; tell me what you studied or what job title suits your course of study and i'll scout for jobs for u in 30 mins only and post here.
I'm doing this cos i just got a job and i'm really happy about it. i'll be finishing my service in October
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rawdeal: lol. beef. Don't hate the player.
i'm going to do this for you tho; tell me what you studied or what job title suits your course of study and i'll scout for jobs for u in 30 mins only and post here.
I'm doing this cos i just got a job and i'm really happy about it. i'll be finishing my service in October
You mean am? Okay, find me an Electrical Engineering or IT job. Preferably the former. wink
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Electrical Engineer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Engineering
Specialization
Engineering
Company Name
Vichen Nigeria Limited

Minimum Qualification
HND
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
1 month from now

An Engineering Company with bias in Project engineering requires the services of a qualified person to fill this position

Responsibilities:
Design, installation, maintenance, repairs, operating and performance monitoring of High Voltage equipment and accessories.

Qualifications and Requirements:
B.Sc./HND in Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
Must not be above 35 years of age.
Proficiency in autocad, corel draw Microsoft offiSales Electrical Engineer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Trade / Services
Specialization
Engineering and Sales/Business Development
Company Name
Cacco Engineering Limited

Minimum Qualification
HND
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
1 month from now

An engineering company requires the services of highly-qualified individuals to fill this role.

Responsibilities:
Generate and qualify leads
Source and develop client referrals
Prepare sales action plans and strategies
Schedule sales activity
Develop and maintain a customer database
Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
Make sales calls to new and existing clients
Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
Negotiate with clients
Develop sales proposals
Present sales contracts

Minimum of HND in a relevant field
1-3 years experience
Proficient in inverter and solar installation.
Adaptability
Verbal and written communication
Negotiation skills
Resilience and tenacity
Stress tolerance
Goal driven

Apply for Free

You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 13965@jbng.mece and presentations,
Problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
Salary is very attractive, competitive and negotiable

Apply for Free

You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 14f68@jbng.me
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
Technician(Electronic Instrumentation)
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Trade / Services
Specialization
Engineering
Company Name
Avolad Nig. Ltd

Minimum Qualification
OND
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
1 month from now

Our company requires the services of qualified candidates to fill this position

Responsibilities:
Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.

Minimum of OND.
Great knowledge in the field of installation and maintenance of instruments.
Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as an Electrical Technician

Apply for Free

You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 13485@jbng.me

Electronics Technician
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Trade / Services
Specialization
Engineering
Company Name
Confidential

Minimum Qualification
HND
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
2 months from now

A service company requires the services of qualified individuals to fill this position.

Responsibilities:
Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.

Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
At least 0 - 2 years experience in a similar role
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Should be residents in Lagos State

Apply for Free

You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 13fad@jbng.me
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Process Engineer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Agriculture/Poultry/Fishing
Specialization
Engineering
Company Name
Psaltry International Limited

Minimum Qualification
Degree
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
Monday

We are an agri-business consultancy based in Nigeria and offers agricultural support services such as training, marketing, research, etc.

Responsibilities:
Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
Develop innovative solutions.
Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
Prepare samples for study.
Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
Collect, record, and transcribe data.
Show results in reports.
Maintain testing equipment.
Perform new color and raw material testing.
Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
Advise on corrective actions.
Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
Ensure projects are completed on time.
Ensure financial budgets are followed.
Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.

HND in Electrical Engineering
0 - 3 years experience
NYSC discharge certificate
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Graduate Sales Officer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Consulting
Specialization
Information Technology
Company Name
GVA Partners

Minimum Qualification
Degree
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
3 weeks from now

Our client is a consulting firm seeking to fill this position with the right candidate.

Job Summary:
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets, competitors, and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions.

Responsibilities:
Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis.
Analyze line of business operations (product lines, stores, etc.) to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational changes.
Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
Design research projects that answer specific business questions.
Work with Product Management to identify new market opportunities and work with beta-customers to complete concept-testing for new products.

A degree in relevant discipline
At least 1 - 3 years experience
Must be computer literate

Apply for Free

You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 14eda@jbng.me

IT Personnel
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Consulting
Specialization
Information Technology
Company Name
Confidential

Minimum Qualification
Degree
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
Tomorrow

Our client requires the services of a qualified person to fill this position

Responsibilities:
Processing of different accounting software packages and training clients how to use it
Daily administration of active directory server
Daily administration of the domain name server
Daily administration of the internet security and acceleration server
Systems / Servers monitoring and tunning
Routine implementation of system security
Periodic backup of the active directory database to ensure system’s continuity
Support of staffs in area of IT needs and other technical matters
Any other responsibilities as directed by the unit head

Minimum of Degree in related field
Minimum of 1-3 years experience

IT Personnel
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
Trade / Services
Specialization
Information Technology
Company Name
Mattson Creations

Minimum Qualification
OND
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
1 month from now

A leading photography company requires the services of a qualified person to fill this position

Responsibilities:
Maintenance/Update of company website.
Maintenance/Update of Company social network accounts.
Save, organize and back-up jobs.

Candidate must have a minimum of OND from any recognized tertiary institution.
Candidate must have certification from any reputable Information Technology Institution.
Candidate must have minimum of two (2) yrs Information Technology working experience.
Candidate must have good knowledge of web development and hosting, graphics, Microsoft Office Applications, Social network management.
Candidate must be able to speak very good English.
Candidate must be result oriented.

Apply for Free

You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 1492b@jbng.me

ICT Officer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
ICT / Telecommunications
Specialization
Information Technology
Company Name
Compudemiks Technologies Limited

Minimum Qualification
Degree
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
2 months from now

Our client is a complete computer education programme that is aimed at equipping pupils in the Nursery and Primary classes with the right ICT knowledge and skills needed to advance in a technology-driven world.

Responsibilities:
Attend workshops, trade shows, seminars and other networking events for the sales department to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry and to meet prospects.
Prepare achieved activity and performance reports on a timely basis, for the attention of the Chief Marketing Officer and other relevant parties.
Work in line with the Chief Marketing Officer on visitation/activity and schedule/plan to facilitate realisation of the departmental targets on a timely basis.
Conduct extensive market research and intelligent gathering of customers and competitors information.
Source for clients and generate leads for sales or partnerships.
Collate and analyse sales data and generate periodic sales reports for the attention of the Chief Marketing Officer.
Responsible for direct and indirect sales while ensuring sales targets contribute to the overall company’s revenue targets per period.
Maintain proper records of customers’ transactions.
Resolve customers' complaints promptly on sales or other related transactions.
Perform other duties as requested by the Chief Marketing Officer or Chief Operating Officer.
Manage the long and short-term business development goals, objectives and targets as part of the department’s planning and budgeting process.
Maintain high standards of customer service and cordial relationship with customers.
Ensure walk-in customers enjoy excellent customer service by providing assistance in selecting the right merchandise that suites their needs.
Liaise with new and existing customers on issues affecting sales and customer satisfaction.
Promote the company brand and endeavour to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour.

Candidate must have a Computer Science degree from any accredited tertiary institution
Candidates with an HND/BSc in Computer Science must have additional
Candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years ICT working experience.
Candidate must be able to handle data entry, programming, web design and mobile application designing.
Candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English language.
Candidate must be smart.

Apply for Free
You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 14500@jbng.me
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
u weren't very specific about the roles so i did what i could
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
IT Support Engineer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
ICT / Telecommunications
Specialization
Information Technology
Company Name
Server Point

Minimum Qualification
HND
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
Wednesday

An IT company specializing in professional and customer-focused computer solutions requires the services of suitably qualified individuals to fill this role.

Job Summary:
The role of the candidate is to ensure that the company policy is met regarding proactive IT support to our valuable clients. Support shall include preventive maintenance, software installations, hardware installations and troubleshooting

Qualification and Requirements:
Minimum of HND in any relevant discipline
1-3 years experience in a similar role
An attractive and smart look.
You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 1412d@jbng.me
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Operations Engineer
in Lagos
Apply for FreeIndustry
ICT / Telecommunications
Specialization
Information Technology
Company Name
VAS2Nets
Company Site
http://vas2nets.com/?p=a

Minimum Qualification
Degree
Required Experience
1 - 3 years
Available Slots
Application Deadline
Wednesday

An ICT firm requires the services of qualified individuals to fill this role.

Responsibilities:
Responsible for VAS2Nets product & platform support for a customer. Single point of contact for all operational/technical issues
Responsible for VAS2Nets product & platform support 2
Managing windows/linux servers, storage systems & Network Server/product deployment, expansion & testing
Process adherence & incident reports
Providing 99.9% uptime
Troubleshooting on platform/products/networking/telecom/database
Should be hands on for all the day to day operational activities (Process adherence & incident reports, security updates, Backup, Reporting, Release management, Testing, CDR, reconciliation)

A good degree
At least 1 - 3 years experience
In-depth operational knowledge of the organization's products and diagnose/fix most of the issues and complaints with minimal support from the Product team
You can also apply to this job from your e-mail box by sending your CV to 12d63@jbng.me
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by omidan21: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
chiboy1928: when u were applying for the job did u tell anyone and nw u are asking who got go and ask google selfish minded people Abeg go and carry ur cross just passin by!!!

@chuiboy don't be too fast in judging me dear, I saw dis job post on nairaland dis morning, I remeber I was inside oshodi bus den as usual I decisde to feed my eye to recent information like I always do daily en every morning.I saw d job post Graduate Trainee en I applied. I dnt think I ve done anything wrong daat way.stay calm en be cool headed, chech from thread zero to thread 2 I am sure u wld still see the job post here.Shalom
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by tianyx(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2013
omidan21:

@chuiboy don't be too fast in judging me dear, I saw dis job post on nairaland dis morning, I remeber I was inside oshodi bus den as usual I decisde to feed my eye to recent information like I always do daily en every morning.I saw d job post Graduate Trainee en I applied. I dnt think I ve done anything wrong daat way.stay calm en be cool headed, chech from thread zero to thread 2 I am sure u wld still see the job post here.Shalom

Hello dear,I applied and did not get any invite.... angry
when is the test?@ ikeja,shey?
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by halleyes(f): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Rawdeal: lol. beef. Don't hate the player.
cld u source for account officer in an insurance firm? Tks
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by teexzle: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Hi was it graduate trainee or graduate intern position you applied for
omidan21:

@chuiboy don't be too fast in judging me dear, I saw dis job
post on nairaland dis morning, I remeber I was inside oshodi bus den as usual I decisde to feed my eye to recent information like I always do daily en every morning.I saw d job post Graduate Trainee en I applied. I dnt think I ve done anything wrong daat way.stay calm en be cool headed, chech from thread zero to thread 2 I am sure u wld still see the job post here.Shalom
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by qoonlay(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls wen is ur test and wen did u apply.
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by yang(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm. . . Raw deal dey on fire ooo
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by ijimah(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2013
[b][/b]ijiehisdaniel@yahoo.com,
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by olumaxi(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2013
omidan21: Hello house, who else got this test invite.I hope I aint all alone. What do we expect as regards the test and what really is this company into.they are currently recruiting for graduate trainees.
ar u sure it was a test invite or an acknowledgement text?..check wel
Re: PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. / How I Lost A Job Interview Because Of Lie / Please Help! I Got Invitation For Interview At NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.