Stats: 3,166,650 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again (1064 Views)

Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by georgecso(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Three successive explosion took place in Sabon gari... more info later
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by gameboy727(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Even in the month of ramadan. Na wa o
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Al-Mustafa connection...............

I really pitty the Igbos living in that part of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by modextus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yes very true..thaat same new road near the moto park dat was bombed along enugu road..it was Λ beer parlor thaat was bombed..this wan na business rivary between those igbo people jaare..

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by georgecso(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
The successive explosions took place around New road/Enugu road in Sabon gari around 9pm... more details later
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Tolexander: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please can you post the pictures here?
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by georgecso(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
The sound of the explosions was heard 4-5km away from the epicenter..... details later
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Aren't those animals supposed to be fasting?
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Beretta92: Aren't those animals supposed to be fasting?

If this is ture then I guess someone wants to expand his state of emergency to another PDP opposition state, the timing is quite suspect, only a nom-muslim would not be aware of how important the last ten days are. We just de watch

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by georgecso(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
The numbers of casualities cannot be ascertain as @ this time... more details later.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by seyijobi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
was outdoor not feeling too well, decided to leave for my hotel on emir road at sabo, kano. waiting to hear the full report in the morning.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
DivideUs:

If this is ture then I guess someone wants to expand his state of emergency to another PDP opposition state, the timing is quite suspect, only a nom-muslim would not be aware of how important the last ten days are. We just de watch

You are so right! I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by georgecso(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
The numbers of casualities is above 10. The area has been condoned off by the Police anti-bomb squards and men of the JTF..
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by georgecso(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
The explosion took place @ a popular drinking joint opposite Ado Bayero square in Sabon gari.... pictures and info later.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
no cause 4 panic....we re on top ov d situation
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Saraben(f): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
God help us,,......
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by SouthernGuy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
New rd by Enugu rd OR ibo rd by Enugu rd ?
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by Akpaife(m): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2013
payless:

You are so right! I used to live in the North and I can tell you those muslims would not do something like this during thier fasting period.

This is handowrk of Jonathan and his Ijaw touts. This is a ploy to distabilize the North, then declare State of Emergency. Igbo people are going to be the sacrificial lamb when it is all said and done.
Let's hear sometin abeg
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Again by OAM4J: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2013

(1)

The Sentiment.. BY Hasyak / Picture :Customs Toll Gate (Ajaokuta) Matters Arising / Amalgamation Of Nigeria Ordained By God - President Goodluck Jonathan