Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video (2168 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by manchibabe: 3:38pm On May 28, 2008
i personally think the whole tin was fake, from the fake voice to d fake personality,
wit a rich husby nd 4 kids she still dey expose her chest nd belle,
women of nowadays,, wonder wetin she still dey find?
pls throw in ur comments
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by annab(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2008
she cant even sing ,she is bad at singing .she sings through her nose. her dance moves her too disgraceful. jenny is better than her at singin.omotola just really needs to get a life
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by snazzydawn(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2008
LMAO! and she is rumoured to have said that she is Nigeria's "Beyonce". I used to love her to bits until she starting wanting to be like Beyonce, she killed all the love I had for her when she decided to take part in that crap movie,"Beyonce and Rihanna". lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2008
she can't even sing ,she is bad at singing .she sings through her nose. her dance moves her too disgraceful[b]. jenny [/b]is better than her at singin.omotola just really needs to get a life

is it my own jenny undecided grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by sheniqua: 7:01pm On May 30, 2008
jenny you get voice?
You think singing in St Paul's Children's choir at Easter and Christmas qualifies. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2008
jenny you get voice?
You think singing in St Paul's Children's choir at Easter and Christmas qualifies. tongue

osisi na wetin grin grin if i sing for u,u go melt,i sure say jayz and co go wan hire me if them hear my voice,even beyonce no get voice reach me,mind yasef ooooo,infact sef puff daddy dey beg me to come follow am sing,na me just dey do shakara

abeg who know omotola's website make d person try post d link abeg
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Riskie(f): 8:58pm On May 30, 2008
What's the name of the song?
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by dee02(m): 12:55am On May 31, 2008
Yet again, it would be another pile of dollop-trollop from a fake boring wannabee!

Must she be involved in everything at a time, it wont surprise me if she turns a politician tomorrow!

I would rather listen to a broken record!

Flyingfucking bin the shi/t!

sheniqua:

jenny you get voice?

grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by meggy11: 11:06am On May 31, 2008
she don release another song after that omosexy abi na gba dem call am?
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 31, 2008
Someone pleez ring it in her ears that it's all over.
step aside or be pushed aside.
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Raymond88(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2008
She CAN'T sing so basically she's just milking her acting career for what it worth!
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2008
well, she tried sha undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by michele101: 2:59pm On May 31, 2008
please paste the link to the song
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by cescky(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2008
that lady cant sing!!! isnt her eyes opened yet,because apparently some one deceived her the first time that she could sing tongue

she wants to beyonce shocked now, when she first started her make bellieve music career she said she wanted to be like j hoe lo ,imagine @ her age still dangling those flabs of flesh for young bois na wah ooh

she was also making statements about going for plastic surgery blablabla
cant blame her 2much,money talks
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by chisimdi(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2008
cescky:

that lady can't sing!!! isnt her eyes opened yet,because apparently some one deceived her the first time that she could sing tongue

she wants to beyonce shocked now, when she first started her make bellieve music career she said she wanted to be like j hoe lo ,imagine @ her age still dangling those flabs of flesh for young bois na wah ooh

she was also making statements about going for plastic surgery blablabla
can't blame her 2much,money talks

I 2nd 2 ur opinion jare.
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by cescky(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2008
@chisimdi
i doubt if the lady has tru friends,sincerly if she get they wld have told her at least to cover up more,dont u think so ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Emad(f): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2008
@ topic

can you give me the link please?
What is the tittle of the song?

Wait let me guess , " Umbrella " lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by snazzydawn(f): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2008
Emad:

@ topic

can you give me the link please?
What is the tittle of the song?

Wait let me guess , " Umbrella " lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

obviously. please who has watched the movie? did she really expose her tummy? not that it is an issue but I want to know if she has Rihanna's abs. grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
I watched one she did wit Rugged n she did expose her tummy,twisting her *** lik Beyonce n all that tongue i felt so embarrassed watching her ducking herself around in thoz skimpy stuff,i wanted to go hide under ma bed embarassed. I mean someone sud hav advised her.

I mus say, apart from her not soo impressive voice, moves and apparels, she looked beautiful, facially that is.
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Emad(f): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
i think the simple problem with Omosexy is that
she has too many people around her telling her lies and flattering her
maybe because they feel that she will not treate them as friends if they told her the HARD TRUTH!!
But at least her husband who loves her shd open his mouth and SPEAK!! angry angry

i have had enough of this nonsense angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by snazzydawn(f): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
Emad maybe Captain Ekeinde is afraid that she will sulk at him. You know she looks like a spoilt child who is used to having her way and you know say she fine pass her husband now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
snazzydawn:

Emad maybe Captain Ekeinde is afraid that she will sulk at him. You know she looks like a spoilt child who is used to having her way and you know say she fine pass her husband now. grin grin grin grin grin
roflmao sorry i just had to laugh my ass off at that statement cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by LadyT(f): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
The thing is she was married very young and started breeding like a rabbit. NOW she wants her teenage years back!
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by snazzydawn(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
LadyT:

The thing is she was married very young and started breeding like a rabbit. NOW she wants her teenage years back!

that is so correct LadyT, that is why I am of the opinion that marriage is for matured minds. It is good to enjoy your teenage years as a single lady than rush into marriage like she did. The man should have at least waited for 3 more years. If she cheats on him now, I will not blame her too much because might never have explored other opportunities.
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Emad(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2008
LadyT:

buhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin

Have mercy please, go easy onteh babe now!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2008
Lol.Y'all so funny
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by luvhenry(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2008
whats the title of the song?
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Emad(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2008
did we not agree it was UMBRELLA grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2008
luvhenry:

whats the title of the song?

The one she did wit Rugged is titledĀ  DANCE grinn she sur did dance
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by angle2525(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
my favorite song on that album is ''baby boy
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by MethodMan3(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2008
Gabbage, fucking wannabee!
Re: What Do You Think Of Omotola New Song/video by Emad(f): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2008
some body shd ring the alarm on Omosexy
this her idiocracy is getting over board
she shd stop taking her fans for granted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Beyonce Who Is Hotter? / Banky W Apologies To Us Fans Over Failed Tour, Promises Refund / Actor - Pete Edochie Falls To His Death In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.