Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions (54775 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by yusaze: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Omotola Jalade can be said to be Nigeria’s queen of Nollywood with over 300 movie appearances and 20 years in the movie industry and entertainment.
The mother of four has a lot of cash to show for it and this affords her the opportunity to have the life many only dream about.

Here’s how Omotola is living the dream:
Omotola reportedly has a net worth of $3 million – ₦600 million.
Her jobs affords her the opportunity to cruise in exotic cars.
She also loves cool whips.
Her wardrobe collection alone features various designer outfits.
She enjoys exclusive vacations with her family around the world.
And the money keeps rolling in for her with endorsements from top brands like Knorr, PG, Scanfrosts and more...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/the-fabulous-life-of-omotola-jalade-and-how-she-spends-her-money.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, missyb3, ijebabe

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by yusaze: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by yusaze807: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2016
more pics... smiley smiley

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by yusaze: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by xMrPx(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Net worth of 600mil, Linda ikeji bought her house with 800mil. What an irony grin

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2016
Really happy for her comfortable life

Isn't that the amount Linda's mansion costs

This life though!

Making this money this year 2016 by His Grace in Jesus name-Amen!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by duullie88(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Decent family woman... I no send her movies Oooh, just like d ways she able to maintain a family and not let fame rule her + who b Linda ikeji..... If dis woman go dark side ,linda money go b crumbs

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by snezBaba: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2016
So in other words.Linda Ikeji is richer dan her upon all the jumping up and down . cool
Moral Lesson : Only Baba God can Make you hammer no matter ur job.Dont look down on yourself,simply because The IM in front of POSSIBILITY simply means I'm possible and capable.... grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Good for her

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by cruzita(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2016
BABA GOD UR PHONE DON DEY RING SINCE NA TRY PICK MY CALL.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm evry sane woman's dream! Baba God pls bless me with money, happy family,gud health and comfortable life, amen!
Hit like if u want same

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Afrok(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2016
My hustle must pay too by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Afrok(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hmmm evry sane woman's dream! Baba God pls bless me with money, happy family,gud health and comfortable life, amen!
Hit like if u want same
u mean I should hit something that can't be held? shocked click is more appropriate undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Woundedscar(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
#endtime OMOTOLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Kjking(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Celebrities...... I will become a celebrity one day...

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by StefanSalvatore: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Awesome but we dnt care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2016
snezBaba:

Moral Lesson : Only Baba God can Make you hammer no matter ur job.Dont look down on yourself,simply because The IM in front of POSSIBILITY simply means I'm possible and capable.... grin
Exactly cos it's not of him that runneth but of God who showeth Mercy
In other words, it's not about working hard but God crowning your effort with His Glory.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Afrok:
u mean I should hit something that can't be held? shocked click is more appropriate undecided
ok sir! Click!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Awesome but we dnt care
I tire o.....and for ur signature."Die or be a hero!or live long enof to see yaself become a villain".
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2016
oga ooo see money spending
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
na she sabi.

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Afrok(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
If all of us decides to post how we dey spend our money, internet no go BREAK DOWN? shocked
I enter cab everyday, nah my money I use pay driver and if u and I decide to upload like that, my dear these celebs go know wazzup cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by veekid(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Na God
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Starttell: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2016
U think she still drives that Armada?

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Swaggzkid: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Who cares?

in other words... how does this news change the price of PMS from 130 to 87naira as when GEJ was in power.

If you miss GEJ click LIKE

if you don't click SHARE

43 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by cyberdurable(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Who she help??

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2016
amazing
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Shortyy(f): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2016
K
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by Tenim47(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Aw e con take afect my bank account

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2016
xMrPx:
Net worth of 600mil, Linda ikeji bought her house with 800mil. What an irony grin
Linda ikeja collected money from dasuki and sucked many d*cks that is why she was able to afford that house undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? / Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.