Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC (25447 Views)

Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty, WAEC Tells Nigerians / Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty, WAEC / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by 3ace(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Maybe they could just liaise with all higher institutions to include WAEC certificate as part of requirements for admission. Then WAEC on their part should endeavour to make the certificates ready within the shortest period of time. This will certainly go a long way in reducing the number of uncollected certificates in their office.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by thaoriginator: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dayum! I need to collect mine, since 2000 and....
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by FAVBABS(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmm guy na so o, since 2010.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by Pius007: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Reasons why they are pilled up in the office:
They charged you high before issuing it
The number of people failed were more in the late 70s and early 80s
Online printed copy of result is acceptable by most Universities
WAEC Scratch cards are not scarce
Most candidates are far from their various exam town.
Recommendation:
WAEC should operate paperless and utilize the financial resources on web page that would allow candidates to print out their certificate in respective of where they live.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by iamnobleman: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
I cannot totally say that mine is there nw,buh it will be made knwn by the oga at d top. Thats if u pple will buy mine cos i want 2 sell it oh. grin..thank u
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by Hilzidea(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Students who did WAEC shud take note of dis nd dnt take it 4 granted...

Join me 4 an inspiring, life changing, interesting, efficacious nd informing Youth Seminar.
THEME: Spirits Controlling Youths of Today
DATE: 1st of August
TIME: 11:00am prompt
VENUE: Christ Apostolic Church, Upper Room Ministries @ itele, oko RSO
FEATURING: Music, Games nd lots more...
SPEAKER: Hilary Utuke [President/Founder of FIRMFoundation Team:::]
Call dis no. 4 more infos: 08131086098 or 08124331354
U av 2 b present cos u need dis...com nd receive divine enlightenment...com nd b informed...com nd KNOW!

Powered by: FIRMFoundation Team:::
Proudly Supported by: Upper Room Ministries.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by Kunlexic(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Since 2011,the last tym dat i went to schl 4 it,they told me its not ready and that i shd pay #2000 if i need it and they will help me make it ready,since that tym i vn't go back.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by Sike(m): 5:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Penalty ko, Free kick ni. *long hiss* Abegi! Next.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by suco01(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2013
ABEG NA MAY/JUNE 2005 ME DO MY WAEC, CAN I COLLECT D RESULT @ WAEC OFFICE COS I HEARD NA FOR THE SKUL I GO COLLECT AM SAY NA NON/DEC DEM DEY GIV FOR WAEC OFFICE.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by donclif: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2013
There are so many factors that is associated with non collection of cert by candidtes either there was a mass failure of the core subjects,his/she is far away or there is no need for the cert,could imagine somebody that has stayed 10yrs after waec without admission what does he/she need the cert for.but all the same go and collect it before they start using it for 'bombay tins'you no what I mean also talking to myself.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by abenabisa: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2013
Apple iPhone 5s realize in close of September!
foxconn Hiring 90k employers for making iPhone and advertising Apple Company and making low price mobiles!
Read more ยป http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21184
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by Baby4Jesus: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2013
brownlord: Very sure waec is broke, else they won't be advertising for the collection of cert. May be the director tenure don expire and e won quick gather moni before em move. Abeg make dem relax, if them so dey in a hurry to dispatch am, make dem post am make we hear word
exactly what i was thinking..............
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by ddeola: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
WAEC is highly incompetent. I submitted my certificate to them since 2007 because they wrote a wrong date of birth on my certificate I also paid a fee of N5,000, this is 2013 (7 good years after), my certificate is still not out.

The only consolation I have is that my certificate can be verified online. Am so pissed with WAEC angry angry angry angry angry angry

How I wish some ogas at d top can take up my case. Am so pissed angry angry
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by badesco(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
brownlord: Very sure waec is broke, else they won't be advertising for the collection of cert. May be the director tenure don expire and e won quick gather moni before em move. Abeg make dem relax, if them so dey in a hurry to dispatch am, make dem post am make we hear word

You are 100% correct WAEC is broke.
Re: Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC by NewDelhi(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
3ace:
I tell you sister, it won't work that way. So many of those certificates will not get delivered to the candidates. You don't expect someone who gave address of a rented apartment in 1960 to still be living there till now. They are just wasting their time. So many have travelled out, some have died, some are already working in big companies without these certificates. So I don't see how people will turn up for these documents. You don't even need the certificate to gain admission. Just present your statement of result and you are good to go. I think the system is responsible for this problem being faced by WAEC. They should just look for other ways to deal with it rather than just this threat that can't change anything.
Exactly. The major problem is that you only need statement of result for admission. And the universities knows this because the original certificates are usually not ready on time and that's why they accept statement of result. I have a friend working at waec HQ yaba. So many certificates stashed up in towering cabinets grin. Even people that wrote in the 90s still have theirs there. Like you said, many have died, some are living a better life, some went into other things like busines.

Most people abandon this thing but if you can get it, pls do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State / Landmark University Builds Silos As It Expands Rice Production (photos) / Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.