Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (27765 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by modicum: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
So some Igbos who couldn't afford to take themselves back to their villages were assisted by Lagos State government to reach the Niger Bridge (their homes!). On behalf of Oha na Eze and Aka Ikenga which seem only interested in fighting for Political offices, I want to urge Igbomen in Fashola's government, namely Ben Akabueze and Joe Igbokwe to honourably resign their positions immediately as a mark of honour for their dehumanised brothers. I don't have any word for Fashola and his thugs who perpetrated this heinous act than to remind them that APC is seen as a Yoruba-Hausa alliance and you cannot penetrate Igboland with this kind of behaviour even if it doesn't reflect the disposition of the average Yoruba towards the Igbo. A government that looks after the rich and the privileged in the society cannot please God. So what happens to the Yoruba beggars all over the state and how come Niger Bridge became the homes of the hapless street traders who offends the sight of the man that failed his WAEC and nearly wasn't going to make it to University? Those street traders are still tolerable than the Junkies that have been clothed in LASTMA Uniforms. This is what we call 'ALU' in our land. Chineke, biko napu ndi ojo ike.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Akanbiedu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is just an attempt to crawl back into relevance. 2015 on OUK's mind.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Lagosbabe1: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
josite: fashola is wrong and must admit to some excess in his actions.even criminal matters are brought as if lagos is a country e'g.people of lagos ,the state of lagos vs opeyemi instead of dpp vs opeyemi.kalu will win.if they are Nigerians and they commit any crime,you try them in court , not deport them.

Why is he wrong? This will become the norm from now, I suggest you people start getting used to it
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
EmekaAkin:

Did you the IGBOS criticise when Fashola removed Yorubas and Hausas last year?? You are the greatest hypocrites

Brother Emeka,

Take it easy with these people I dey beg you ni grin grin grin grin

My people How Markate?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by successking: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fashola has no right to decide where any citizen of Nigeria will domicile. let us call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by remarkD(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
The sad truth is that OUK does not care about the people that were ejected from Lagos State.

Since he left the government house in Umuahia, and lost a senate seat, he has been craving attention and relevance in the media....

so he sees this despicable act of asshola as a way to inject himself into current events/politics to be heard as he has been on his way to

Maxymilliano: [img]http://serving.thisdaylive.com/0bef99d6-acf5-4e2c-9779-8fa02ba3fcd4/assets/030512F.orji-uzor-kalu.jpg?maxwidth=400&maxunpopularity after being a "popular" governor...
... they love it... they love hating on people for no good reason....

Dude also knows they love acts of cowardice...and its characteristics...

so that is what led to this development... and he is getting 10 pages of reaction as he has been craving....

I wish he will sue, I wish ass-ola will be taken to court....

but 7 days will come and go and... sadly, it would NOT be OUK that will do anything...

he's just playing politics with the political-fabric of the sophisticatedly-hating-cowardly oafs....

and where is Ola Johnson and his shapeless head when he is needed to aptly label this man the flattest head of all flat heads...

"onye ahu 'flat-head' ya ka nke m o, lee ya ka o n'abia.... 'flat-head' bianu were oche.... lee ya k'o n'abia" hehehe ;d ;d ;d ;d

Dude knows tres bien how yoobas react to tribal politics
height=540[/img]
Former Governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kalu-threatens-to-sue-fashola-over-forced-relocation-of-igbos/154823/
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by SailorXY: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Easy to see the regular bigots jumping up & down the thread
*hiss another tribal thread, quietly clicks unfollow button*
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
shocked grin Thought I've heard it all. Now tell us the part of Nigeria that is more developed and technologically ahead of Yoruba region.
francis4real: Am still repeating my self that Yoruba's are the most rasiest tribes in Nigeria, maybe that what makes them lack behind in terms of development, technology wise, etc

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cry me a river!
Big_Lebowski:

The number of likes you got from this made me realize that you yorubas are the most spiteful and tribalistic goats in the world/

Clap for yourself.

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Kingspin(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
justsayemma: He is only trying 2 gain his way back into d hearts of d Ibos.I schooled in d east,most of the tinz d Ibos clamor 4 in Lag,u dare not try it in d east,if ur dad is not from dat state,very soon they will clamor 4 Ibo governor in Lagos.Imagine a yoruba man heading a market in Onitsha,Lagos is a home 4 all,but dat dosent mean people shud take d Yorubas 4 granted,they need 2 caution thierselves.same people that were questioning d visit of some northern govs to Ph,r dsame people crying dat they won't leave Lagos,that we r 1 Nigeria,lol.
How many Yorubas & Hausa,etc are in the SS/SE..to compare with ibos outside the East ,the best travelld people in the country, so numbers, value & achievement counts.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Kingspin(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
justsayemma: He is only trying 2 gain his way back into d hearts of d Ibos.I schooled in d east,most of the tinz d Ibos clamor 4 in Lag,u dare not try it in d east,if ur dad is not from dat state,very soon they will clamor 4 Ibo governor in Lagos.Imagine a yoruba man heading a market in Onitsha,Lagos is a home 4 all,but dat dosent mean people shud take d Yorubas 4 granted,they need 2 caution thierselves.same people that were questioning d visit of some northern govs to Ph,r dsame people crying dat they won't leave Lagos,that we r 1 Nigeria,lol.
How many Yorubas & Hausa,etc are in the SS/SE..to compare with ibos outside the East ,the best travelld people in the country, so numbers, value & achievement counts...
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by blaqoracle: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
whitecat007: shocked grin Thought I've heard it all. Now tell us the part of Nigeria that is more developed and technologically ahead of Yoruba region.
i wonder why the yorubas are always linked with lagos,lagos is never a yoruba territory.from the origin of lagos and it history,it predates the yoruba contraption.eko was a vassal of the GREAT BENIN EMPIRR, that is why lagos never accepted to be a member of opc.mind you,the yoruba are as alien as the igbos as far as lagos is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by mannobi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Former Governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kalu-threatens-to-sue-fashola-over-forced-relocation-of-igbos/154823/
this ethnocentric people are just pushing things confusedly, they dont believe in one nigeria yet they want to full Lagos with beggers. They want to become the Babaloja of Ladipo market etc when no ethnic tribe except dem can sell without discrimination at Onitsha market in anambra, Ogbete market in Enugu, Aba in Abia.
They were happy when even fellow Yorubas were sent back to Osogbo, Ibadan and Akure but a crime when its their turn.
They discriminate against the Hausas and few Yorubas among them yet they want to rule Lagos.
Even when you go there for national service, they discriminate against u like u are less human yet they want to full Lagos with begers and robbers.
IMAGINE IMO HAVING SPECIAL ADVISER ON LAGOS AFFAIRS.
To dat irrelevant Kalu, if u dont go to court u are not a son of ur father. Its time we started showing u people that OUR GENTILITY IS NOT FOR STUPIDITY. EKO O NI BAJE

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mmmmmeeeeeehhhnnnnnnnn!!!! Now, you are a guy I would love to invite for a party!
mandarin:

I like your assertions but if I may chip one or two things into your argument:
If I can have an intellectual discuss here with you, I can point out that it looks more probable that the region more derided on forums like this has higher success probability; the South-west and am just saying this not that am from there but looking at the pros and cons of nationhood.
I will justify my assertions based on the strengths of the other regions that may emerge as countries assuming the present structure is to be pursued albeit minor adjustments here and there.
South -South : Rich in oil and gas and aquatic splendour, oil palm and some arable land for agriculture. With massive oil presence and gas it can immediately export at least 800,000 barrels a day to make a wholesome money to develop massive infrastructures, ports and good roads and can surely achieve this within a decade under good governance.However, its problems are multifaceted and much more than its oil and gas
Compare this with the South-west : Rich in oil and gas not as the Niger Delta(until proven otherwise) but has just enough oil to kick start its economy may be meeting its domestic needs.By 2014 the region will be capable of producing at least 200,000 barrels of crude oil a day.That is beside what will likely happen in making some rich offshore claims as many as are being attached to the Niger Delta states will be lost to that region under international law, lts just keep it as that for now.
The south west region together with Yoruba in Kwara and Kogi( even if isekiri& Edo are not added) will have massive and rich arable land which currently is the second largest in Nigeria after the Middle Belt and it can grow almost every kind of crop seen anywhere in Nigeria.
The region will be starting on the good note of having working sea ports and international airport and an economy with GDP in excess of $70 billion.
The region's huge population plus many that will return from abroad and its huge swarms of educated and uneducated workforce can support its economy to grow at over 10% a year.
Aside Dangote group the Yoruba group have historically supported or administer the largest companies in Nigeria and its a show of their astute capacity to lead.
How will the country start and work?
It will have enough to support its domestic energy demand but will need to import gas
I predict its ports in Lagos will service the massive northern economy so are its industries
Its agriculture can be developed within a 3 years period to cater for all staple foods
With stable democratic mentality and rule of law, its political evolution will stun many
its multi religious culture will make religion a non issue

I think what many people on this forum think about the region becoming a big loser is a ruse as a strong possibility of the country becoming the third largest economy in Africa is there and will in less than two decades become the continent's largest economy
Immediate challenges
How to generate power to support its economy, Lagos is exempted because Egbin plant can support its economy in the interim
How to create jobs for its teeming youths that will certainly lose jobs but opportunities will open around the ports, SME trading sectors and agriculture

I think we must appreciate the fact that like the scriptures says....our body part for which we have low regard are often more important to our well being!

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Hyperchi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fashola is a disgrace 2 nigeria ,y can't him learn frm other country, have u heard dat d governor of taxes deport a new york citizen ,imagine d stupidity frm d nigeria government ,abeg make we no da give any politician good remarks ,coz dat wat we put them dear 4 .We paid dam 4 wat day do, and 4 does asshole talking like a raped guy go an crosscheck u wil see dat lagos is being developed by (federal govt,private biz,individual trader,and 2 much tax )no d govt ,d railway is being done Ecowas.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by IGBOSON1: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
dagbenga: [/b][b] ALL I KNOW IS THAT IBOS OR IGBOS OR BIAFRA MUST GO

^^^But you guys have gotten off to a good start innit? Same people you shed blood for them to remain your compatriots....you're now singing a different tune? So can we safely say you and your forebears were driven by hatred and vindictiveness in fighting to keep Nigeria one; and where does this desire for a country of your own fit into the wider 'one Nigeria by fire or force' project that nobody seems to want to blame Awo for supporting, when he could easily have seen the bigger picture and acted on it?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

Yes. That's how it started in Nazi Germany.

First, they came for the infirm, then the Jews. From there they spread their tentacles against those who opposed them politically. Later they came for the writers and intellectuals until finally they came for me.
Unknown Concentration Camp Inmate

For you information I am more of a Lagosian than you. My Great grand Father came from Sierra Lone and settle in a part of Lagos Island known as Campos street. My father married my mother who happens to be from Delta.

I am even more Lagosian than that Osun B@stard leading you on a long arduous road of ignorance and slavery.

Big LIAR!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER'S NAME!!! SAY IT WE WILL KNOPW THE FAMILY!!!!!!

WHAT IS YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER'S NAME? LET US KNOW!!!!!!\\

YOU ARE SUCH A DANGEROUS IGBOTIC LIAR!!! LIAR YOU GO BURN.

ALL THE RETURNED SLAVES WENT TO SIERRA LEONE FIRST BEFORE COMING TO LAGOS AND THE ONES THAT CAME TO LAGOS COULD TRACE THEIR ROOTS DIRECTLY IN YORUBA LAND
Thomas Peters was born in Nigeria, and was an ethnic Yoruba of the Egba people clan.[3] In 1760, a twenty-two-year-old Thomas Peters was captured by slave traders and sold as a slave to Colonial America on a French ship, the Henri Quatre. Upon arrival in North America, Peters was sold to a French owner in French Louisiana. Peters tried to escape three times before being sold to an Englishman or Scotsman in one of the Southern Colonies and it is Campbell, an immigrant Scotsman, who had settled on the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, North Carolina.
In 1776, Peters fled his owner's flour mill near Wilmington[4] at the start of the American Revolutionary War and joined the Black Pioneers, a Black Loyalist unit made up of runaway African-American slaves. The British had previously promised freedom in exchange for supporting the war effort against the colonies that formed the new United States. Many former slaves joined the British after the United States had been established as a nation; therefore many were legally qualified to remain as American slaves.[5] Peters rose to the rank of sergeant in the regiment and he was twice wounded in battle. During this time Thomas was married to Sally Peters, a slave from South Carolina and he had a son called John (born in 1781) and a daughter Clairy (born in 1771). There is a possibility that Sally and Peters were once slaves together in South Carolina and that they reunited during the war.

WHAT IS YOUR FATHER'S NAME BASTARD!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yoruba have firsts of all developments in Nigeria. So what are you saying or are you people just brain dead?
backtosender: do your worst fool,ur brother and sisters are tribalist and hate development so i want us to think like boko boys if sense no work smiley
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
We have an ogogoro president and now an Ogogoro copper. You just killed the guy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Ola Johnson:
I may end this with you if don't want to learn. You are in River State but in Port-Harcourt. I was born and bred here. You only came to Emohua LGA for service and may be afraid to even get to Ikwerre LGA because of kidnappers. Don't forget, you are still a government child, ogogoro corper.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
That's a good one!!!
IYA NGBALI: you are not leaving lagos yet the place and the people are dirty,what an irony.. Vote for whoever you like in 2015,it wont change our stand of sending you back to your village,enough is enough,send my people back home to us. KOLOMU GBOMU IYA E
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by ubanett(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
FASHOLA HAS LOST IT, THE GUY IS MADD, ALA APUBA GO FASHOLA,NYA ISI MGBAKA

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Lagosbabe1: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
ubanett: FASHOLA HAS LOST IT, THE GUY IS MADD, ALA APUBA GO FASHOLA,NYA ISI MGBAKA

Has he lost it? Yet your people found themselves lost in the middle of nowhere - who is lost then? grin
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by ethicalUser(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
9icest:

Abi. The same criminal who raped his state financially and ethically is now making noise.
Mr. Kalu, how many people of Abia did you turn to destitutes, gala hawkers, baby making factories dealers, armed robbers and immigrants in foreign lands? Im happy you are dealing with a SAN, someone whose actions are always within the confines of the law. You can sue the entire Yoruba race for all I care. And Im sincerely DARE you guys should start deporting Yorubas. I SINCERELY pray you do... Please hurry and lets see what this fall-out will lead to.
Haba, the state says it doesnt want excesses of beggars, and prowlers without jobs or identity who do nothing but harm its citizens...na wetin tongue
See ur mouth...u dey make noise for state under d control of another tribe. Shame no dey catch u..Anu Ewu
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by whitecat007: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
At least he spent 15yrs behind bars. But no one spent 1yr in jail for killing 3millons ibos.
iichidodo: Yorubas and their big mouths. The hausa man that killed kudirat Abiola has been set free what can your people do but bury your heads in the sand like ostriches. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Solarpower(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
I agree
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by dukkieson: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pukkah: Some Nigerians can speak from both sides of their mouths.

On one hand, they want Nigeria to break up, on the other hand, they run away from acts that can quicken the break-up.

On one hand, they say Yorubas are cowards, on the other hand, when Yoruba take bold and uncommon actions like Fasola has done, they start whining.

If you're really serious about the disintegration of Nigeria and you're not cowards, why not respond in kind?

On one hand, they refuse to support the call for a special status for Lagos (as recommended by the Murtala administration when Abuja was created), on the other hand, they expect Lagos to cater for destitutes and unemployed people from its meagre allocation and IGR. Right now, Lagos is bursting at the seams.

On one hand, they jubilate when Fasola sends back Yorubas to Osogbo or Ibadan, or Hausas to the North, but wail when he does the same to them.

Should all roads lead to Lagos when it comes to freebies?

On one hand, they lampoon Fasola for not being a good administrator of a mega and unsupported city of Lagos, but they shed tears when Fasola tries to shed weight of redundant people from the state.

Honestly, what Fasola is doing is the best to ignite debates on the structure of this country. If you're bold, address the fundamentals and don't whine.

How much of VAT and Port revenues come to Lagos? How much goes to Kano? How much goes to Ebonyi or Ekiti?

Orji Kalu should please hasten the court action. This may well be the beginning of true fiscal federalism or the end of the faulty contraption by Lugard and his mistress.

You are misinformed! Nigeria is not a faulty contraption. Most countries in Africa and indeed the world have several tribes among its population. The preoccupation with tribal bigotry is most pronounced in Nigeria and is becoming a favourite pastime. If every tribe becomes a country, there will be no synergy but a plethora of basket cases! Learn to love what unites you as a country rather than what divides you!
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Pukkah: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
dukkieson:

You are misinformed! Nigeria is not a faulty contraption. Most countries in Africa and indeed the world have several tribes among its population. The preoccupation with tribal bigotry is most pronounced in Nigeria and is becoming a favourite pastime. If every tribe becomes a country, there will be no synergy but a plethora of basket cases! Learn to love what unites you as a country rather than what divides you!

You're not getting it.

The problem with Nigeria, or its constitution, is not the many tribes. It is the basis on which the several tribes came together as one country. For example, the present constitution was handed down by the military.

I thought you knew this before you started commenting authoritatively? Eh?

So you're not aware that the Nigerian constitution is faulty and not truly federal in nature?

If you had taken the pains to even read through this thread, rather than hastily hit the reply button, you would have seen ample instances of the faulty arrangement.

How many multi-tribal countries in the world have made significant progress with a faulty basis?

Hope you now know who is misinformed.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by dcitizen1: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2013
What fashola did was condemnable in totality. He has jst exposed his tribal closet nature. If u ignore an igboman in your regional development, you did dat to the peril of your region. An average igboman has the dna of hardwork, competition, religion, expansinism and adventure. That is why it is difficult to imagine a state in nigeria without an igbo presence. Wen i was growing up in lagos around ikeja in pepple street where fela shrine was, the place used to be a canter for hooliganism and brigandage. But wen the igbo pple discovered the businesss potential of the place, they turn it into a busness hub for computers and phone technology. The same story goes for gsm village which used to be a center for rearing cows and other animal. These are the kind of spirits dat we need in lagos not forceful extortion of money at every bustop in lagos by social miscreants from ibadan and osun state and illegal collection of owo ile by omo onile who are not even indigene of the state. Fashiola should respect genuine investors in lagoss and protect their interest as it is done in other part of the civilised clan. It is the adventure part of the igbo pple jsst like the jews, dat make them to travel far and wide in the north part of the country despite the hostility going on there. Now, china and japan are now the igbo adopted home. Even if you turn the south eastern region to paradise jst like what the jews did in isreal, the some igbo pple will still leave the shore of their region. Adventure , competition and expansionism are the factors behind the igbo migration. Ignoring the igbo pple has a dire consequence in lagos. lagos development is built on migration of diverse ethnic group of the other part of the countrya dn federal government presence. No state governor has the right to deport nigerians to another sake for any reason. Fashola has lost his sense of history. He need to tender and apology to the i and pay adequate compensation to the deportee. His action represents an epitome of insanity. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Chrisabig(m): 4:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Fasho the la is out for amala, how stupid are you, are you in office for tribal war or to protect the people of Nigeria. Almost everywhere in Nigeria is develop by the so call ibo, they pay there tax and make the so call nigeria moving like a country, shame to you fasho and God almighty will surely fight for his love once. Olodo fools
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by bigmo1(m): 4:11am On Jul 31, 2013
Is Chinua Achebe dead? I haven't heard him speak on this matter.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Chrisabig(m): 4:18am On Jul 31, 2013
big mo: Is Chinua Achebe dead? I haven't heard him speak on this matter.

Go ask fasho and tunuidiot they will tell you, na to smoke weed and drink gari una know.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Billygee2u: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Dear brave KALU,pls.I beg you with the name of Jesus Christ,do not spoil my future business in Nigeria.This is my enerst desire to prove to the Fashola " A TRIBALISTIC WOLVE" when I get back to Nigeria, that is enough of his EGOISM.I will not spear the police Authorities too.I am 24/7 on this matter.Time will tell FASHOLA and those good for nothing police men that there are people who knows their rights as citizens of Nigeria.I do not need Fashola to apologize ,I only want to drag him out disgrace him and he will pay huge compensation to those he publicly assaulted. Do you know how much suffering those people went through including properties and money they lost since 6 months they were in detention? It's a pity that the self aclaimed RIGHT ACTIVIST Soyinka do not know how to fight as a right activist,rather he is also been tribalistic at his old age.Soyinka is been derailed and used by political thieves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Boko Haram Attacks Ajiri In Borno / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.