Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (29529 Views)

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
The Presidency has condemned
the Governor of Lagos State, Mr.
BAbatunde Fashol(SAN) over his
attack on President Goodluck
Jonathan at the lecture to
celebrate the 50th birthday of a
former Governor of Bayelsa State,
Chief Timipriye Silva in Abuja on
Thursday.The Presidency said it
was not true as alleged by Fashola
that the Federal Government has
been inactive for the last three
years and that it was planning to
give the electorate kerosene, rice
and money for the purpose of
seeking their votes.Senior Special
Assistant to the President on
Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe,
who spoke at a press briefing in
Abuja, said Fashola might have
been too occupied in Lagos and
that this might have narrowed his
vision or precluded him from
appreciating lofty developments
by the president administration in
the country.He said it was also not
correct that the President had lied
to Nigerians on the issue of
insurgency, which he described as
a global phenomenon.Okupe said
that as its peak, insurgency
ravaged some 12 states in the
north, including the Federal
Capital Territory, Abuja.But today,
he said he was happy that
“because of the courage, resilience
and capability of the armed forces
and security agencies,” the
insurgency had been pushed to
the fringes of the north eastern
parts of the country.While
agreeing that there were
challenges, he nevertheless said
that the government was giving its
best attention and conversations
possible.On the issue of the
alleged missing of $49b from the
NNPC account, Okupe said it was
regrettable that even some of the
best among Nigerians would in
the name of politics descend to
the level of belligerent liars to
continue to propagate a confirmed
falsehood.He said even the
originator of the story had since
changed the fugues for at least
three times and that yet, none had
been substantiated.

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-chides-fashola-over-attack-on-jonathan/

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Tonitelli: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Okupe at work

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by BrAkingNews: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tonitelli: Okupe at work
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by lafuria1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
This isn't news worthy, next thread.

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Front page with four comments? shocked

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by dammytosh: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
The problem with GEJ's camp is that they will never learn.

FASHOLA is trying to teach them how to perform on pages of NEWSPAPER even if they are not doing anything.

Can you imagine the word used, "inactive" That is very funny.

I don't know the sides to take because that is how we queued behind Ribadu and GEJ flew in and struck a deal with Uncle Bola over night, grin grin

Fashola is a typical hypocrite. He agreed on subsidy removal with Jonathan in the closet and kept quiet when everything went haywire. That is the little respect Osho Baba still have with me. He will soon exhaust it too sha.

Naija politics enh.

47 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by alentyno: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Smh...... These guys are really lucky that someone as soft as GEJ is on that seat.
Imagine fashola bashing OBJ or Buhari like this, him for know how far na. If you think am lying ask atiku why he has been unable to win ordinary primaries for the past 7 yrs

51 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Paspane: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
hmmn okay oh front page tinz sha
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
There was a time when the presidency was highly respected. cry

21 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by datbay(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.

42 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Imoy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Only 8 comment and Gbam frnt page.

Mod God is watching u in 3D

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by mcfarlin(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
The presidency has become a joke because of the effeminate nature of the current incumbent...thank you fashola for telling them the bitter truth...if they like let them hear.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by mumubynature(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Abeg somebody tell me.Na wetin fashola talk?
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
What is this thread doing on the front page whereas the thread on the successful conclusion of the national conference is relegated to the background? Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by kendrick93(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
i dnt tink jona should worry abt fashola.. fashola is just lookin for cheap attension anyway. his just a puppet for his master Tinubu.. if i were jonathan all dis men would hav been in jail by now

33 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by algorithmz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fasohla is revealing what we already know everyone knows the FG is incompetent

100 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
The presidency should stop dignifying opposition politicians who make wild and spurious allegations against GEJ with any form of response.
as long as their talk do not constitute any security threat, they should be ignored.
Goodluck Till 2019

26 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by PENMIGHT(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
I chide Okupe and his boss for this comment, too. Why denying the obvious truth.

27 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
okupe is back from suspension.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by dammytosh: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Imoy: Only 8 comment and Gbam frnt page.

Mod God is watching u in 3D

It was 2 comments when it hit front page
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wether dey like it or not

Jonathan till 2019

36 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by algorithmz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
alentyno: .
I gotcha
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by luvinhubby(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Making unsubstantiated and wild allegations in the name of politics is both ethically and morally wrong.
The reason why i strongly believe APC will perform poorly in 2015 elections is that they do not address issues, neither do they proffer alternatives solutions to Nigerians, rather they are only bent on attacking President Goodluck personally and it will backfire eventually.

36 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Brimmie(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
K-Leg Booking! grin
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by kendrick93(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
datbay: Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.
jonathan is way too calm. dats one fault of his.
men lyk tinubu,fashola and buhari(boko haram no 1 leader) shouldnt be sayin all dis if he had started actin lyk d chief in commander of d armed forcez

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by slimpoppa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
E pain them.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by blackpanda: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
datbay: Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.

we are disappointed in u too
As far as i know gej is useless

41 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by jojoki: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Baba Okupe should respect other people's opinion because a little Child knows that their is problem in the country. Even in more developed countries they critizise their Leaders

13 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by anonimi: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
The Presidency and PDP (two separate & distinct entities) need to continue reacting very quickly to refute & dispel any LIE and PROPAGANDA from the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC before it gains ground among our rumour loving fellow compatriots.

Okupe, Abati, Metuh et al over to you.
They may need to engage full time young, energetic & devoted RESEARCHERS in the field of statistics, economics, political science, engineering etc to ensure their rebuttals are FACT based as much as possible.
We should not allow these supporter of APC people to drag us back and away from the path of progress that the Jonathan/Sambo administration has embarked on.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by HonourablePomk: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
OK

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Burnaaboi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
So far it is okupe or dat spokesman reuben...i av nothing to say...i shudnt av said anytin...why did i even type sef...ooo...i shudnt av typed..i dont wanna type anytin...may amadioha strike the left yansh of any pee dee pee..e-rat that qoute me wit ebola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New (DDG's) At The NIA - See Names / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.