Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (27766 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by thriz: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2013
3ace: Considering the opportunity given to an igbo man to serve under Fashola, I wonder what could have prompted him to do this to same tribe.
SO BECAUSE OF THE USELESS OFFICE OF SERVICE HE GRANTED, THE IGBOS SHOULD BE MALTREATED OUT OF ENVY. A RIGHT GROUP IS ALREADY HEADING TO THE COURT. FASHOLA CAN SHOVE HIS APOLOGY UP HIS USELESS GUT. SAN OR NO SAN HE IS NOT BIGGER THAN NIGERIA
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2013
nwabekeyi: ode, am igbo serving in an ikwerre land, dat stuff dey spk is twisted igbo, jst like yoruba nd ijebu, dey r jst confused.
Anuofia, you're only serving there. I was born there, had my primary and secondary education there together with their children. There is hardly any part around there I have not been. Is it Rumueme, Rumuomasi, Eligbam, Rumuepirikom, Orazi, Mgbousimini, Diobu, Elioparanwo, Mgbuoba, Ozuoba, Mgbuakara, Rumuodomaya, Ogbunabali, Elekahia, etc, that I have not been?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by BigLebowski: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2013
EmekaAkin:

Is it did not read OR CANNOT READ? LOL grin

Be careful, the next renuification exercise by the LASG is coming to a place close to you tongue

Yes. That's how it started in Nazi Germany.

First, they came for the infirm, then the Jews. From there they spread their tentacles against those who opposed them politically. Later they came for the writers and intellectuals until finally they came for me.
Unknown Concentration Camp Inmate

For you information I am more of a Lagosian than you. My Great grand Father came from Sierra Lone and settle in a part of Lagos Island known as Campos street. My father married my mother who happens to be from Delta.

I am even more Lagosian than that Osun B@stard leading you on a long arduous road of ignorance and slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by wazobiaN9(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2013
vislabraye: Nigeria is truly a jungle where all sort happen. I've never heard of state deportation.
I don't know why Fashola could do such a thing. And the reason he gave are laughable. Why didn't he deport the Aboki beggars to Kano ? Or the Niger people to Maiduguri ? The funny thing is dat he will get away with it. Nigeria is a country where U can getaway with almost anything.

U know, its only the wise that will read in between the lines, its only the wise that will look before they leap, its only the wise that will have hindsight and think deep before they comment. My fellow Nigerian, you have not exhibited any of these.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2013
tongue
frederal: Such never makes it to FRONTPAGE, I know them.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Anuofia, you're only serving there. I was born there, had my primary and secondary education there together with their children. There is hardly any part around there I have not been. Is it Rumueme, Rumuomasi, Eligbam, Rumuepirikom, Orazi, Mgbousimini, Diobu, Elioparanwo, Mgbuoba, Ozuoba, Mgbuakara, Rumuodomaya, Ogbunabali, Elekahia, etc, that I have not been?
all ds places r insyd ph, hv u been 2 elele, emuoha, omuku, umudioga, egdeda, ubumili. No, u only kw ph, so shut up, ikwerre is twisted ibo, if u doubt me I wil prove it here nd nw. Foool

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2013
kettykin:

[s]if you truly and honestly pray for an Economic war then what is your own with an awareness being created about the looming economic war, when Fashola closed the Ladipo market on flimsy excuses many did not see it as economic attack,when Hard working , peace loving igbo people were being deprived of their right to live in any part of the country many did not recognize it was against the constitution of Nigeria of which without Lagos would not be existing today as a former federal capital,This he did leaving scoundrels , societal menaces, street urchins, extortioners, area boys cultist in epe and mushin.
when fashola imposed yearly registration fees and arbitrary taxes on igbo business men and traders people did not view this as discriminatory and xenophobic.
Now Fashola has ignited a fire that will not only consume him but consume the economy of Lagos and you are here expressing rants of ignorance.

The same Fashola took the NGF to court over an election of a body that was not recognized by the constitution and he is here breaking a constitution that he took and oath to defend by deporting defenseless peace loving Nigerians to another state where majority of them do not even come from[/s] .

You are talking too much....if you have access to OUK or any Igbo that is capable...let them go to court NOW....they don't need to go back in the night for a political solution.

OUK that we know is a bloody noise maker....his noise and irrationality started back in UNMIAID
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by seanet01: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2013
OUK wey no fit win his Ward?
Mtchew
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

First, they came for the infirm, then the Jews. From there they spread their tentacles against those who opposed them politically. Later they came for the writers and intellectuals until finally they came for me.

For you information I am more of a Lagosian than you. My Great grand Father came from Seirrie Lone and settle in what in a part of Lagos Island known as Campos street. My father married my mother who happens to be from Delta.

I am even more Lagosian than that Osun B@stard leading you on a long arduous road of ignorance and slavery.

LOL - getting touchy and personal, are we? Did I hit a nerve? grin

Go and take your fake history to the dogs, anyone can come on a faceless medium and claim rubbish lol. At the end of the day, we will all answer our father's name lol.

You can give but cannot take grin
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by WildChild00(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski: Where are the self-claimed human rights and constitutional advocates?
The Falanas and the Soyinkas?

Them no see this one, abi?

No they can not see this one happening right behind them, even perpetrated by their own brother from the south-west, if it is to travel to Rivers state, I think they will know how to do just dat as an activist. Goodluck Jonathan cough, they will talk, he eat three times a day, they go talk, Patience Jonathan travels abroad for medical treatment, they go talk, he address people, they go talk, now why have we not heard frm Wole and co #activist# they are just being selective.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Pukkah:

You may see Fasola as a fraud but I see him as a realist, probably the only realist, in the Nigerian public space.

Tell me, if you were in Fasola's shoes as a manager what would you do?

Lagos created additional local governments but it was frustrated. You call him a fraud today but what was your comment/action when the creation was being frustrated?

Today, Lagos which has 16 million people has 20 local governments. Oyo has 33 and Rivers has 23. Kano has 44, Jigawa has 27 (which means old Kano has 71) and Imo has 27.

Let bold and courageous men take it from there.
If we're to tow your line of reasoning then Lagos is supposed to be collecting similar allocation with Ekiti and Ebonyi state because Lagos is the smallest state in the federation. The reason why a lot of allocation goes to Lagos despite not being an oil producing state is because of the huge population, so it's nonsensical for LASG to try to get these people that are responsible for what accrues to Lagos out. It's like shooting one's own foot.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by dcitizen1: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2013
What the governor did was totally wrong and condemnable. Dat is the unspeakable result wen a title such as a senior advocate of nigerian is given based on political patronage instead of merit. Fashola should have understand the implication of his action and i expect the federal governemt to take up a case against the state government for blatantly violating the constitution and usurping the power of the federal government. Lagos is an immigrant state which was developed by the collective resources of nigerian as a whole and i expect the governor to accept both the asset and liability of immigration. The governor should develop a strong and effective social programme dat required deep thinking instead of taking primitive and barbaric policies. That is why i am recommending the removal of indigene and settler dichotomy in the constitution and the state of origin should be replaced with state of residence to create cohesion and sense of belonging. For one to be born in a place but not recognised as an indigene is the height of insanity becos every body is a settler as no one brings land frm heaven or hell. Employment into the civil servant should be based on state of residence instead of state of origin. There is advantage in diversity which is what lagos as an entity is benefittting frm. all tribes need each other to survive no matter what. No tribes have th monopoly of wisdom, culture and intellect. Fashola need to rehabilitate the social miscreant who are extorting money frm the motorist forcefully and put an outright ban on omonile hooligan they have become a thorn in the flesh of lagosian and an eyes sore to the payol eyes. The hue and cry over ethnicity and tribalism must stop to pave way for good governance and democratic growth
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by tintingz(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

You lie.

You are thinking out of your arse. Do you think the SS will prefer the Yorubas of late? They can't stand the SW as much as they do the northerners. The SE and SS have more culturally and socially than what you may want to spew. The Ekewere people in Rivers state are the link bewteen the SS and SE.In Delta state were I am from, there are Delta-Igbos in Asaba and which is our state capital and we have lived peacefully with them ever since. The northerners screwed them out politically and economically and the Yorubas have dominated the oil industry (not necessarily by merit but by tribalistic and nepotistic appointments to cushy oil jobs. The Igbos have not done a thing against the Niger-Delta.

What I am really sure of is that this country will disintegrate come 2015 and the SS will not be part of any union with the Yorubas. If a union between the Igbos is not successful in the form of a singular Nation state one thing is sure that there will be more diplomatic and economic ties than with either the north or southwest.
If it is about oyel(oil) Lagos has discovered it smiley

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by jemoke: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Governor Fashola is a disappointment,I taught he is educated and civilized,the so called deportation is disgusting,criminal uncivilized and barbaric. Tnks Mr kalu.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

For you information I am more of a Lagosian than you. My Great grand Father came from Sierra Lone and settle in a part of Lagos Island known as Campos street. My father married my mother who happens to be from Delta.

I don't recall Jews telling Germans they own they own Berlin or Hamburg or anywhere.
I don't remember Jews calling Germans lazy and cowards and bragging about what they didn't have.
Are ibos the only non natives in Lagos? Are Kenyans and Zimbabweans also Nazis?
The truth is that Ibos suck at relating to other people.
And by the way, if you are really a Lagosian you will known that your Nazi analogy is quite foolish.

9 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2013
WildChild00:

No they can not see this one happening right behind them, even perpetrated by their own brother from the south-west, if it is to travel to Rivers state, I think they will know how to do just dat as an activist. Goodluck Jonathan cough, they will talk, he eat three times a day, they go talk, Patience Jonathan travels abroad for medical treatment, they go talk, he address people, they go, now why have we not heard frm Wole and co #activist# they are just being selective.

Absolute rubbish!! There is nothing for them to say because what the LASG did was totally constitutional. The problem is why is that the IGBO people are complaining now it is their turn, they all laughed when the LASG relocated Hausas and Yorubas last year but now it is their turn, they remember the constitution and morality- hypocrites!!!

What did you do when Orji Kalu depoted Hausas when he was governor?? Did you remember the Constitution then??

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2013
EmekaAkin:
What did you do when Orji Kalu depoted Hausas when he was governor?? Did you remember the Constitution then??
When did this happen?
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Coenvict: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2013
T9ksy: Abeg OUK , hurry up and sue fashola o. Don't even bother waiting for your 7-day ultimatum to expire as am

sure Fashola or LASG is not ready to apologise to anyone. This is getting interesting.

If you no sue then it means you are not the true son of your father.
you dont deserve to be here.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Iykopee: the Yorubas and hausa guys doing legitimate businesses and those begging along the streets should get ready to leave Rivers State for us...afterall they aint contributing anytin to help rivers state grow financially. Its deportation time..
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Mosesomoyemi(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2013
If you no sue then it means you are not the true son of your
father.[/i][/color][/quote] dats an insult to ouk evry Nigerian has is civil right
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by yomanovic: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski: This move is to ensure that Igbos and other peoples who may not vote for their APC come 2015 are dis-enfranchised from voting. This is just the begining I can see Tinibu's touts preventing certain groups of people in Lagos from voting. There will be riots and a pogrom leading to the election ochestrated by tinibu in the SW and Buhari's BH in the North triggering massive exiles from both the north and SW.

MARK MY WORDS.

If it doesn't make any sense then what justification can you give to deporting citizens from their own country?

APC = FASCISM

I have discovered that ibo people take national issues to be tribal matters mainly because they themselves are never tolerant of other people's ways of life. I dont see why you should particularly say you can see Tinubu's touts preventing certain group of people from voting when in reality, such a thing happens all over the nation. Its high time you realised that you don't own Nigeria. You people have a commissioner in Lagos State and yet one of you once said you were going to contest for Lagos gubernitorial election just to show how greedy you can be some times. Small time, unna go say ' Lagos na no man's land' as if it has got no history like your various places over there in your villages. Do you remember Tinubu once sent hausa beggers parking?

Yes, a citizen of a country has right to freedom of movement but this right may be circumstantial when some national issues are put into consideration. Why Lagos now? Must you all come to Lagos? Its geographically the smallest in Nigeria and yet the most poplulated due to your invasion. Make unna dey go self na!!!

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Pray(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2013
You are a big fool.......

T9ksy: Abeg OUK , hurry up and sue fashola o. Don't even bother waiting for your 7-day ultimatum to expire as am

sure Fashola or LASG is not ready to apologise to anyone. This is getting interesting.

If you no sue then it means you are not the true son of your father.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by WildChild00(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2013
d citizen:
What the governor did was totally wrong and condemnable. Dat is the unspeakable result wen a title such as a senior advocate of nigerian is given based on political patronage instead of merit. Fashola should have understand the implication of his action and i expect the federal governemt to take up a case against the state government for blatantly violating the constitution and usurping the power of the federal government. Lagos is an immigrant state which was developed by the collective resources of nigerian as a whole and i expect the governor to accept both the asset and liability of immigration. The governor should develop a strong and effective social programme dat required deep thinking instead of taking primitive and barbaric policies. That is why i am recommending the removal of indigene and settler dichotomy in the constitution and the state of origin should be replaced with state of residence to create cohesion and sense of belonging. For one to be born in a place but not recognised as an indigene is the height of insanity becos every body is a settler as no one brings land frm heaven or hell. Employment into the civil servant should be based on state of residence instead of state of origin. There is advantage in diversity which is what lagos as an entity is benefittting frm. all tribes need each other to survive no matter what. No tribes have th monopoly of wisdom, culture and intellect. Fashola need to rehabilitate the social miscreant who are extorting money frm the motorist forcefully and put an outright ban on omonile hooligan they have become a thorn in the flesh of lagosian and an eyes sore to the payol eyes. The hue and cry over ethnicity and tribalism must stop to pave way for good governance and democratic growth

If by any means the FG intervene on the matter, it will result to another political crisis, it is like a State in the United states,Texas to be precised, deporting somebody of Louisianna, back to (Louisianna state) in thesame United states, dis is crazy, and dis is done by a state governor, this is unacceptable.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by LandofMH: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2013
kettykin:

If you read my post very well i posted that Fashola has started a fire that will not only consume him but take on the Lagos economy.
You will damn the consequences but the repercussions on a state that depends on other states in Nigeria and the Niger delta oil to boom , a state that has no oil deposit, or solid mineral and it not a agricultural state can only be imagined.

If Lagos state gets it way through the Law court which i very much doubt, a billion Babalojas would emerge in the banking industry , telecommunication industry, Movie industry, textile industry, Media Industry,Sports sector, media sector,transportation sector and the Almighty oil and gas industryand it will be winner takes all and we would see who will be the final winner

Lagos is the commercial center of Nigeria. How does it depend on other states? Oh, I see, yeah as a host for their destitutes, handicaps, beggars and hoodlums.

When people come into Nigeria to do business do you think they come in to buy fake spare parts and adulterated drugs? You are a non-entity in Lagos. You are there as a hustler class to hold up the bottom of the indigenes so while you work they can enjoy their owambe and if they are broke govt can subsidize their pension and income from taxes collected from your trade. This is your function in Lagos. Then you started erecting beautiful mansions in competition amongst yourselves, which means the indigene is getting landscape beatification free of charge. The beautification shoots real estate price up which is more money for land baron and state govt. How do you benefit from all these?

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Coenvict: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2013
samuelkaykay: The case is very simple.Handpick those who sell green and yellow medicine in Onitsha and Aba send them back to Ijebu Ode.
you are there... (1 million likes for you)
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by bebechuks: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Kalu iji oku n'aka.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2013
nwabekeyi: all ds places r insyd ph, hv u been 2 elele, emuoha, omuku, umudioga, egdeda, ubumili. No, u only kw ph, so shut up, ikwerre is twisted ibo, if u doubt me I wil prove it here nd nw. Foool
Anuofia ne me ka o shi Umuofia, I will get you lost in those places you mentioned. Do you know Ndele in Emuoha. I had friends from there when I was in secondary who ran to PH during the crisis there. For your information, Omoku is not an Ikwerre land but Ekpeye in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA.
The places I mentioned in my earlier comment as being Ikwerre lands are not in PH as you claim though people, like that came to serve, that don't know much about Rivers State call them parts of PH. I don't blame you for this as the development of PH which has crossed its bounderies in Education, Mile 1 to across Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre, Emuoha and Etche LGAs now makes these places to be called parts of PH. For example the LGA of my secondary school in JSS 1 read Obio/Akpor LGA, in SSS 2 it was Port-Harcourt LGA.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by joeokri: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2013
What fashola did is wrong and there is no way we are going to paint it right. If they were to be yorubas where will he have deported them to? this is another RACISM AND an act disuniting our country NIGERIA
Maxymilliano:
Former Governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kalu-threatens-to-sue-fashola-over-forced-relocation-of-igbos/154823/
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by mandarin: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2013
Big_Lebowski:

You lie.

You are thinking out of your arse. Do you think the SS will prefer the Yorubas of late? They can't stand the SW as much as they do the northerners. The SE and SS have more culturally and socially than what you may want to spew. The Ekewere people in Rivers state are the link bewteen the SS and SE.In Delta state were I am from, there are Delta-Igbos in Asaba and which is our state capital and we have lived peacefully with them ever since. The northerners screwed them out politically and economically and the Yorubas have dominated the oil industry (not necessarily by merit but by tribalistic and nepotistic appointments to cushy oil jobs. The Igbos have not done a thing against the Niger-Delta.

What I am really sure of is that this country will disintegrate come 2015 and the SS will not be part of any union with the Yorubas. If a union between the Igbos is not successful in the form of a singular Nation state one thing is sure that there will be more diplomatic and economic ties than with either the north or southwest.

I like your assertions but if I may chip one or two things into your argument:
If I can have an intellectual discuss here with you, I can point out that it looks more probable that the region more derided on forums like this has higher success probability; the South-west and am just saying this not that am from there but looking at the pros and cons of nationhood.
I will justify my assertions based on the strengths of the other regions that may emerge as countries assuming the present structure is to be pursued albeit minor adjustments here and there.
South -South : Rich in oil and gas and aquatic splendour, oil palm and some arable land for agriculture. With massive oil presence and gas it can immediately export at least 800,000 barrels a day to make a wholesome money to develop massive infrastructures, ports and good roads and can surely achieve this within a decade under good governance.However, its problems are multifaceted and much more than its oil and gas
Compare this with the South-west : Rich in oil and gas not as the Niger Delta(until proven otherwise) but has just enough oil to kick start its economy may be meeting its domestic needs.By 2014 the region will be capable of producing at least 200,000 barrels of crude oil a day.That is beside what will likely happen in making some rich offshore claims as many as are being attached to the Niger Delta states will be lost to that region under international law, lts just keep it as that for now.
The south west region together with Yoruba in Kwara and Kogi( even if isekiri& Edo are not added) will have massive and rich arable land which currently is the second largest in Nigeria after the Middle Belt and it can grow almost every kind of crop seen anywhere in Nigeria.
The region will be starting on the good note of having working sea ports and international airport and an economy with GDP in excess of $70 billion.
The region's huge population plus many that will return from abroad and its huge swarms of educated and uneducated workforce can support its economy to grow at over 10% a year.
Aside Dangote group the Yoruba group have historically supported or administer the largest companies in Nigeria and its a show of their astute capacity to lead.
How will the country start and work?
It will have enough to support its domestic energy demand but will need to import gas
I predict its ports in Lagos will service the massive northern economy so are its industries
Its agriculture can be developed within a 3 years period to cater for all staple foods
With stable democratic mentality and rule of law, its political evolution will stun many
its multi religious culture will make religion a non issue

I think what many people on this forum think about the region becoming a big loser is a ruse as a strong possibility of the country becoming the third largest economy in Africa is there and will in less than two decades become the continent's largest economy
Immediate challenges
How to generate power to support its economy, Lagos is exempted because Egbin plant can support its economy in the interim
How to create jobs for its teeming youths that will certainly lose jobs but opportunities will open around the ports, SME trading sectors and agriculture

I think we must appreciate the fact that like the scriptures says....our body part for which we have low regard are often more important to our well being!

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by joeokri: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Anuofia ne me ka o shi Umuofia, I will get you lost in those places you mentioned. Do you know Ndele in Emuoha. I had friends from there when I was in secondary who ran to PH during the crisis there. For your information, Omoku is not an Ikwerre land but Ekpeye in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA.
The places I mentioned in my earlier comment as being Ikwerre lands are not in PH as you claim though people, like that came to serve, that don't know much about Rivers State call them parts of PH. I don't blame you for this as the development of PH which has crossed its bounderies in Education, Mile 1 to across Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre, Emuoha and Etche LGAs now makes these places to be called parts of PH. For example the LGA of my secondary school in JSS 1 read Obio/Akpor LGA, in SSS 2 it was Port-Harcourt LGA.
pls cn u define a city? If u cn u wil kw dat port harcourt as a city cnt hv jst 1 local govt, port harcourt city lga (phalga) is nt d only lga in ph, it 1 of it, mumu ndele is close 2 rumuji along warri/ph expressway. Abt omoku, I dint say is an ikwerre land, u cnt evn undastnd wot u read, I asked if u kw thr.
Re: Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos by WildChild00(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2013
EmekaAkin:

Absolute rubbish!! There is nothing for them to say because what the LASG did was totally constitutional. The problem is why is that the IGBO people are complaining now it is their turn, they all laughed when the LASG relocated Hausas and Yorubas last year but now it is their turn, they remember the constitution and morality- hypocrites!!!

Hello, you call this constitutional what the Lagos state governor have done? Do you have a copy of the Nigeria constitution with you? Can you quote a sections dat states, a bonifide citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria doing inter-state, can be deported by another governor? Show me pls, it appreas I am missing something here, no matter their offences, the state governor has no right (constitutionally), to deport them back to their states, wat happen to the million naira re-hab homes built by the states governor? Has the state governor contact his counter-part before enbacking on such more, absoultely no, is this how to do things as a leanent person? "Who knows the law of the land"? A SAN for that matter, haba.

This same governor was equally sponsoring state drivers license way back, perhaps he wanted to start arresting motorist without Lagos state lincense, maybe they would have be deported back to their states abi? If not for Fg that stopped dem.

i changelled u to paste the link here where Orji deported Hausas back to their land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ajiri In Borno / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Matthew B. Seiyefa Appointed As DSS Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.