Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound (2122 Views)

Basic Ways To Promote And Preserve The Nigerian Culture And Tradition. / Solve The Nigerian Problem By Banning Our Local Languages. / Raising Your Children The Nigerian Way When Married To A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by lindalee(f): 4:34pm On May 28, 2008
Amongst all the diverse nigerian language,which of them do u feel has got the sweetest sound. its just your opinion please dont be bias. Personally am an Igbo girl but i love the sound of efik. the calabar language. it sounds like music and is really interests me i love the language and would ant to learn. Whatz urs,
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by tamme: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
I love Urhobo
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by dwhite1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
Have U listen to IBIBIO,wait till U do before U jump into conclusion. Proudly IBIBIO
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by AloyEmeka9: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
The one you can speak and understand.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by ijawgirl: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
love, love, love the Izon language(ijaw dialects spoken within Bayelsa)
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by Beline(f): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
I like efik it has the sound of music, soft and gentil

I am an ibibio lady but Ibibio is too hash for my liking.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by Hadone(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2009
[size=22pt]color=#006600]HAAa-U-SAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAA![/color][/size][
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by Theblessed(f): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
It's got to be Hausa language.  Though, the language is a bit bold but man, it's authentic with certain sexy traits e.g. Doctor is pronouced' 'Likita', Last price is; 'Gaskia', and then the famous, 'Allah kawo kwudi', God will provide the money - and he usually does, I can assure you. 
To me, Hausa language is sweet and easy to learn/understand than any other Nigerian Language, take it from this Igbo girl.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by londoner: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2009
It totally depends who us speaking it. I think Igbo is such a beautiful language, but some people have an accent and heavy tone which makes it sound unnattractive from their mouths. Its the same with Yoruba, it can sound terrible or lovely depending on the speaker or if it is being sang.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Langauages Has The Sweetest Sound by iice(f): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hausa and yoruba

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For The Irrua People Of Esan Central Lga Of Edo State / Nigerian King And His 4 Wives In Matching Outfits Causes Stir In London / XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Living In South Africa Promise To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.