Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress (2646 Views)

Bollywood Actor.. Khan Salami Is Dead.. / Remember The Bollywood Actor From Number 10 Movie??? See What He Looks Like Now! / Who is your favourite bollywood actor and actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by lindalee(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2008
In bollywood(indian film industry) who is the best? whose got all it takes to become a real legendary in the movie industry. Personally i feel its Amitabh bachan that guy has been acting even before i was born in films like mard,aman akbar anthony,toofan and many others and he's been really really thrilling even till date he still potrays his roles very well . whatz ur view?
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by superman(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2008
bolloywood na inda

go and improve nollywood!

na woo for my ppl
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2008
without question, it is definitely the king of bollywood the one and only SRK
with the actress I think kajol, Rani, and AISH
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by ishaahamed(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2008
as you say the king SRK, SMK,AK,ASK,RANI,KAJOL AISHAW PRITT.
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by superman(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
maybe u should ask the JEWs what they think

frightening!!!
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by RuDeGyal(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2008
SHARUKH KHAN IS GREATEST OV ALL TIME, DAMMN TRY ND WATCH WUN OV HIS FILM
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by Emad(f): 8:21am On May 30, 2008
well i know only Aish rai and so i think she is the best
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by DonEse125(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2008
The best bollywood actor is amitabh bachan.have u guys seen sholay?dat movie is a classic.d man himself is a legend.second is his son(cant rememba his name)but he's rily good & he just so happens to be married to the best bollywood actress ever-aishwarya rai.d woman is simply phenomenal! kiss
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by tope2000(f): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
Don_Ese125:

The best bollywood actor is amitabh bachan.have u guys seen sholay?that movie is a classic.d man himself is a legend.[b]second is his son(can't rememba his name)[/b]but he's rily good & he just so happens to be married to the best bollywood actress ever-aishwarya rai.d woman is simply phenomenal! kiss

Abhishek bachchan

Amitabh bachchan
saif ali khan
Sharukh khan

Aishwarya rai
kajol
Rani
Re: Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress by Sisikill: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
Amitabh Bachchan will always be king of bollywood. So let's just take him out of the running tongue

for the new generation

Number 1
Actor - SRK
Actress - kajol

Number 2
Actor - Amir Khan
Actress - Rani/Preity Zinta

Number 3
Actor - Everyone else.
Actress - Ash

Bottom last
Actor - Govinda (I always feel like punching in the face. . . am I the only one?)

by the way, anyone else thinks Ash and Rekha have more than a passing resemblance? Guess that why Amitabh Bachchan couldn't resist having an affair with Ash and now she's married to his son. Now that's how you do it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lands Big Movie Deals / (photos) Jennifer Lopez 42 Cuddling 24 Years Old Boyfriend / Amazing Photos Of Timaya &soty Malaria From“the Street 2star Project" Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.