Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) (13571 Views)

Deplorable Road Condition In Delta State. / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State / Electoral Materials Leaving The CBN Vault In Imo (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by aieromon(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
SlyIg: I'll be entering that very road tomorrow morning.
Government should do something very urgently this night cos i can't stand bad road.
Governor Akpabio has refused to let me suffer for poor road.

Try plying the ikot ekpene-nlagu-aba road and have a rethink.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by pendusky(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
double3: @op u said at. Least 3m deepdo u know what 3m looks like, the height of a saloon car is not up to 3m, so correct that post.
ther is a scene wher short okada man carrying two hefty women with a big ghana must go bag on front, they fell inside the mud! believe me it more that that
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by kingbang: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
GMacbeth: let me guess I got it you have not taken your drugs today or you went and took igbo instead of your drugs

Block heads like you wouldnt see the sacarsm in that post! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by pendusky(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
aieromon:

Try plying the ikot ekpene-nlagu-aba road and have a rethink.
when last did u ply tht road aint you seeng that its underconstructon?
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by kingbang: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
sarutobie:
I swear those guys need deliverance.illiteracy and joblesness combined together is a deadly concoction! You see able bodied youths mounting road blocks and ripping off students and drivers as if say na them cause the bad road..Imo state government should really do something about that stretch if road..its really an eyesore..the pictures posted no even show the true level of degradation on that road..

Which Government? There is no Government in Imo state. What they have is a circus headed by Okorosha the chief clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by iamtheprincipal: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
samuelkaykay: OP,may ur days be longitudinal,the poor state of that road is the reason why i refused to do my masters degree in futo.that road became bad when we were in SUG,and every effort to attract Govt attention failed just because,the big men chose Obinze area as their major road,neglecting the students who reside in Ihiagwa,Umuchima and Nekede.Asiabaka should do something about it.
This must be the Financial Secretary emeritus oF the SEEES constituency, Mr. KA** SAMUEL!

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by pendusky(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Expensiveman: i was there on 23 for the post utme and it was horrible infact i saw some youth with the aid of some elderly men and women collecting money form keke people. rochas rochas rochas how many times did i call u?
thank God am not the only witness..
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yea! Wen ASUU strike is over i think, i'll need a speed boat back to Futo.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by diamond002: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
GMacbeth: let me guess I got it you have not taken your drugs today or you went and took igbo instead of your drugs
Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa bros D̶̲̥̅̊ dude just escaped frm Mad ppls hosp grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by DerideGull(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
xtianh: OP@ Go and ask Iwuayanwu why that road has not been fixed. Iwuayanwu insisted that he fixed that particular road some times during the past administration but was not paid his full contract sum. Since then he vowed that no other contractor will work on that road till his money is paid back to him.

The above is one of the most arrant nonsense I have read on this forum. I guess deluded praise-singers of Rochas Okorocha will say anything humanly possible to cover the governor’s dubious activities in Imo State. The Ohakim’s administration never contracted any road construction to Handel&Enic Ltd. Besides, the government of Okorocha could have dragged Handel&Enic Ltd to court in order to boost most of the governor’s stunt images.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by pendusky(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
kel4soft:
Then you have not gone to Ikot Abasi. Don't stay in the comfort of Uyo and think all is well with their roads
pls can u post a pix of that area?
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by bestview: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Is this Nigeria or Burudi...? grin grin grin grin

Imo state people have finally entered one-chance..cheiiii...this is heartlessness. I think its high time imo state people begs orji to come and move them forward.

And that clown called abagworo will see all these and leave it to talk down on states that are far far better organized, decent, better infrastructure and forward-looking..

This is the worst road I have seen in Nigeria..TUFIAKWA!!!!

If you believe that cocroach Roaches okorosha is a clown, laid-back and clueless: CLICK LIKE

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by bestview: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
kingbang: Its a lie. That road is not in Imo state, its in Anambra State. Rochas is working. He is the next best thing after ruff ryder condoms! grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne you know the drill.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by stylesco: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
xtianh: OP@ Go and ask Iwuayanwu why that road has not been fixed. Iwuayanwu insisted that he fixed that particular road some times during the past administration but was not paid his full contract sum. Since then he vowed that no other contractor will work on that road till his money is paid back to him.

I don't want to insult that Iwuayanwu because he's old enough to be my father.

That man leveled the road with only mud in 2007 or 2008 can't remember which, and ever since nothing has been done.
That futo nekede road and the entire road in eziobodo and umuchima are the worst I've seen in nigeria.

I was trying to create a thread on the both roads last 3 months but the pictures where too large.

Iwuanyawu should better respect his old age.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Dimmatic(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
The pics of the last road and only road to fedpoly or owerri from ihiagwa suppose to be in this post. When I was in ND1, I used to pay #30 from ihiagwa to fedpoly, but on the 26th of july I paid #150 from ihiagwa to fedpoly no thanks to the federal government, nekede youths,ihiagwa youths and eziobodo youths for making drivers more greedy .
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Sig4real(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
kingbang: Its a lie. That road is not in Imo state, its in Anambra State. Rochas is working. He is the next best thing after ruff ryder condoms! grin grin grin grin grin
pls don't say what you don't know and stop being cacophonous in nature.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Whynow(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
I graduated in 2005 from FUTO, and lived very close to the Ihiagwa market square. The roads were nightmare back then. Somehow the Ihiagwa people have themselves to blame.
Instead of embracing the students and the University as positive externalities to foster growth in the community,..... they celebrate a few e.g Arusi Ihiagwa, Murako e.tc,
Maybe the reason the Govt constantly ignores!!!!
Who knows , just my candid thoughts undecided
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Iwuanyanwu may posterity judge you..this road was fixed in 2006 lasted till 2009 see the sorry state now.

I can't imagine I was in that jungle for 5years
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by bestview: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Iwuanyanwu may posterity judge you..this road was fixed in 2006 lasted till 2009 see the sorry state now.

I can't imagine I was in that jungle for 5years

Stop this nonsense..

Is iwuanyawu the governor? What nonsense. Instead of you guys to tame that clown called okorosha, you people are here blaming a private individual.

This is the same reason all the projects in imo state are presently abandoned, contractors owed, nothing..I mean nothing is working in that state since this i.diot entered their as a governor.

Look at all the huge debt he has amassed in such a short time with nothing on the ground to show for all the waste. Instead he is busy pushing money to his new godfather Tinubo and his hausa masters to the detriment of poor imo people.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by kingbang: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sig4real:
pls don't say what you don't know and stop being cacophonous in nature.

Wait till you meet a man called Abagworo. Up Roshas Okorosha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by kingbang: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
bestview:

Nwanne you know the drill.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You dey mind mad people? Ndi ara!
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by adexway(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Desxter: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
[/quote]I plied dat road 4_ 5yrs mehn_
Dipped ma legs intu dt dirt_
Dat area sud hav trad.rulers wo sit in council wt govt officials _ til nw dei can't repair d road _ ts so sickenin_ govt tin wen e go gud![quote]I plied dat road 4_ 5yrs mehn_
Dat area sud hav trad.rulers wo sit in council wt govt officials _ til nw dei can't repair d road _ ts so sickenin_ govt tin wen e go gud!
I plied dat road 4_ 5yrs mehn_
Dat area sud hav trad.rulers wo sit in council wt govt officials _ til nw dei can't repair d road _ ts so sickenin_ govt tin wen e go gud!
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Ninapha(f): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
style$co:

I don't want to insult that Iwuayanwu because he's old enough to be my father.

That man leveled the road with only mud in 2007 or 2008 can't remember which, and ever since nothing has been done.
That futo nekede road and the entire road in eziobodo and umuchima are the worst I've seen in nigeria.

I was trying to create a thread on the both roads last 3 months but the pictures where too large.

Iwuanyawu should better respect his old age.
. Its quite a pity. The last time i visited eziobodo, it was horrible. If indeed iwuanyanwu is the one holding my ppl to ransome, atleast i know he has strong relationship wit some eziobodo indigins, why then cant they work on him. And the NDI EZE, what are they doing, only going to meetn with Rochas. Atleat Eziobodo, Ihiagwa and Nekede have about 7 ezes, cant they mobilze their ppl. Ihiagwa, Nekede nwere manu. What a shame to die waiting for noise-making governors.
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by nydraps(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
samuelkaykay: OP,may ur days be longitudinal,the poor state of that road is the reason why i refused to do my masters degree in futo.that road became bad when we were in SUG,and every effort to attract Govt attention failed just because,the big men chose Obinze area as their major road,neglecting the students who reside in Ihiagwa,Umuchima and Nekede.Asiabaka should do something about it.
♍Ɣ guy aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ γφυ α futoite??
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by nydraps(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ninapha: . Its quite a pity. The last time i visited eziobodo, it was horrible. If indeed iwuanyanwu is the one holding my ppl to ransome, atleast i know he has strong relationship wit some eziobodo indigins, why then cant they work on him. And the NDI EZE, what are they doing, only going to meetn with Rochas. Atleat Eziobodo, Ihiagwa and Nekede have about 7 ezes, cant they mobilze their ppl. Ihiagwa, Nekede nwere manu. What a shame to die waiting for noise-making governors.
i lived in eziobodo ♍Ɣ broda, instead ☀̤̣̈̇f them to help us repair †ђξ road, they even dug it †ђξ more and worsened †ђξ situation....God help futo students that still lives there
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
OP U DID MY JOB I WAS TO TAKE THOSE PICS AND I FORGOT, VERY BAD, BUT THE GOVERNOR IS REALLY TRYING, NOT THESAME WITH LAST 2 YEARS I WENT THERE....
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by nydraps(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
pls don't be so stewpid, i just graduated from †ђξ school last year and stayed in †ђξ worst part, "eziobodo". If γφυ don't know anything just stfu or if γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ trying to be humorous then U̶̲̥̅̊ just failed to make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ laugh....ђã†̥ insolence!!
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by alleviate2002us(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
freecocoa: Oh well, we are used to it grin.

I hear its not a federal road but the only ring road in imo state(whatever that means undecided).

And then there's the iwuanyanwu ish, how can one man hold the state to ransom?

Then the worst of all is the useless ihiagwa idigenes(yes I said it) they are the most useless,greedy and wicked set of people I've met, like how can they not mobilize themselves to make sure something is done about the road?instead they use it as an avenue to rip students off and make the situation worse by mounting road blocks and collecting money from drivers for taking the only alternate route to nekede from ihiagwa, mscheew.

my dear! You couldn't have said it any better. You need to see how buses that have to drive all the way from town to Ihiagwa divert into peoples farms at Ejshi-Eze bustop after NNPC. Only to be accosted by same dim.witted youths who stop at nothing to extort monies from all road users.

Painfully the students are always at the recieving end.

Like my sis would always say. . ."Futo is the best thing that has ever happened to the Ihiagwa community because it has opened the eyes of all their indigenes else they would have still been walking around clothed in dry leaves"
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by alleviate2002us(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
sarutobie:
I swear those guys need deliverance.illiteracy and joblesness combined together is a deadly concoction! You see able bodied youths mounting road blocks and ripping off students and drivers as if say na them cause the bad road..Imo state government should really do something about that stretch if road..its really an eyesore..the pictures posted no even show the true level of degradation on that road..

your so correct. Its so impassable and even made worse by trailler heads which dig deep into the sore state of the road.

The entire span of that road needs to be worked on. From Nekede/Naze junction through to Obinze junction
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by stevikenna: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
For 4yrs that I ve been at futo,that road has only been useful during the dry season and has two fedeal schools along it,this shows how much the government gives a f*ck about their leaders of tomorrow
Re: Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) by Ninapha(f): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
alleviate2002us:

my dear! You couldn't have said it any better. You need to see how buses that have to drive all the way from town to Ihiagwa divert into peoples farms at Ejshi-Eze bustop after NNPC. Only to be accosted by same dim.witted youths who stop at nothing to extort monies from all road users.

Painfully the students are always at the recieving end.

Like my sis would always say. . ."Futo is the best thing that has ever happened to the Ihiagwa community because it has opened the eyes of all their indigenes else they would have still been walking around clothed in dry leaves"
. Ur sister must be a big joker. Ihiagwa has been in the history even from udorji's time. Ihiagwa has pple who can fix dat road only they are selfish. Agberos and jobless youths are also not helpn matter but they are everywher, lagos, onitsha, enugu so associating them wit such huge primitivity is more like trying to oil ur ego. I am diappointed yes but tell me ur own town abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari / NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.