Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? (24990 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by 50calibre(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
That photo up there represents the stereotypical angry black woman, beat up a journalist? Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2013

Some good news finally
They think it is everywoman that is meek and mild like babyosisi
Next time let her use koboko and beat the living daylights out of any nuisance on her way

He should thank his lucky stars she was not wearing pointy high heels to jab him in his eyes. that would've been the end if his journalism career
Eediot
grin
Other paparazzis take note

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Phonon: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
"The Lasso of BRUTE"
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
nadia_SA:
B
C
D..
E
F
G
H..
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Walert(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
ebamma: .since i joined nairaland in
2011, i have never been
the first to comment on a
post that made the
frontpage,but today i
succeeded,i dedicate this
honour to etisalat for the
15mb free data the give
me to browse every
week,i also dedicate this
honour to mama iyabo
who sells food in my
area,thanks mama iyabo
for giving me food on
credit since i lost my job,i
also dedicate this honour
to my landlord who i owe
6 months rent,thanks oga
landlord for not kicking
me out
I dey laugh oh.What difference does it make commenting first.Bullshit!
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Walert:
I dey laugh oh.What difference does it make commenting first.Bullshit!
dats how sum of these yorubas behave..
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Orikinla(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
2011, i have never been
post that made the
frontpage,but today i
15mb free data the give
me to browse every
honour to mama iyabo
who sells food in my
area,thanks mama iyabo
for giving me food on
to my landlord who i owe
6 months rent,thanks oga
landlord for not kicking
me out

ETI WHAT?
Are you their puppet? grin
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
sessydoo: She looks like a wrestler lol
congrass she tries dat is d reworld u get for too mush amebo n trying to snap sombody sweetus brezz i hope den bandage d guy face well in is life e woul not try it again...imajean he is lockey if it was Ritadummynick brezz e try to snap Chief Yuzedo Oyege yege Of Banana Iceland we av detain im in Abuja 4 51 daiz..nonsense angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by brownlord: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
I JUST DEY LAUGH, ALL THIS PEOPLE THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY WHEN WEAR FINE CLOTH E BRAIN CORRECT, THE PHOTOGRAPHER NOR KNOW SAY OMAWUMI FIRST SMOKE WEED WHEN SHE DEY SCHOOL FOR EKPOMA..LOL

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by benedo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
With this kain chest( as packaged on the opening thread) weti una expect. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by slimyem: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
I won't be surprised if its true. Omawumi has always been a veeeery razz woman.
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by brownlord: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
2011, i have never been
post that made the
frontpage,but today i
15mb free data the give
me to browse every
honour to mama iyabo
who sells food in my
area,thanks mama iyabo
for giving me food on
to my landlord who i owe
6 months rent,thanks oga
landlord for not kicking
me out

You see your life ungrateful idiot, you no go thank the doctor when dey give you drugs when make say your madness come down
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by xynerise: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
The Photo-journalist fall my hands. Allowing a lady to beat u up and even injure u.

Shame!!
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by VANENON(f): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
superior1: There is more to the story of the Journalist. You don't attack someone for taking your pics in the full glare of the public. The story doesn't add up.

Spot on! The story is incomplete or false
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by ReubenAbati: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Its two things

The photogapher has inferiority issues. They don't teach that at schools.

The photographer is a broke as.s.

If not, tell me how omawumni wey look like carton of frozen fish go dey whooze person like me?

Then again, I remembered she was a victim of battering.

Mumu crowd!
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
[size=15pt]Until the Journalist comes up to the media with swollen head, please make una leave my baby for mi biko![/size]

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by dodo77: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
JUST ASKING: DID THE JOURNALIST SEEK HER CONSENT BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE HER PICS? ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT WANT THEIR PICS TAKEN ANYTIME BY ANYONE.
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bantino: Whaaaattt Sue her immediately, it's high time these celebs starts respecting others in other various professions

Exactly!
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Shame on her if she actually did it.
Rushing to become a star and not understanding what it entails.
I'm slightly disgusted!
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
dodo77: JUST ASKING: DID THE JOURNALIST SEEK HER CONSENT BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE HER PICS? ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT WANT THEIR PICS TAKEN ANYTIME BY ANYONE.

You just asked a VERY stupid question!

She's a celeb, a popular musician. People will take photos wherever they see her, especially without her asking.
Who goes to ask for "consent "before taking a photo of a popular person you like/adore when there's barely enough time to even take the photo
Please, imagine if the journalist was your brother or son. How would you react?
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Riskymallam: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Which "hand" did Omawumi use in beating up the photographer??

Abeggi
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by nerodenero: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
superior1: There is more to the story of the Journalist. You don't attack someone for taking your pics in the full glare of the public. The story doesn't add up.
Thank you for this observation. There is more to this story.
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Rawpidgin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
may God confuse u with blessing
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Rawpidgin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Asemo11: Leave that talk when omawumi turn karate kid I no belive §☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥ the jonalist no get hand to defend himself
guy, ur brain dey work well
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by ragoannagogia: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
DAT IS WHY SHE CONTINUES TO REMAIN TO A SINGLE MOTHER FINE SHE NO FINE VERY MUSCULAR CAN SHE FIGHT HER FELLO WARRI BRODA LIKE DAT? MUMU GIRL IF NA ONLY ME FOR HER MUSIK SHE GO DO ASHAWO DE SURVIVE.
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by sexkillzisacunt: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
How come a Warri girl bears a Yoruba name? Any explanation?
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by MacLovington(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
hmmm
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by bknight: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
True or not,,,all these people are not celebrities undecided
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by MacLovington(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: How come a Warri girl bears a Yoruba name? Any explanation?

Many people in Edo/Delta bear Yoruba names. Don't forget these are neighbours to SW, there was quite some mixing over the millennia.

Delta State also has Itshekiri tribe (perhaps 20% or more of Delta population) with large Yoruba and Edo (royal family and nobility) influences. Some even consider them a Yoruboid subgroup. The acclaimed Nollywood actor RMD is from there.
The Traditional ruler of Warri is called Olu of Warri.

Unlike in homogeneous Yorubaland where migrants from Edo/Delta became fully yorubanised beyond recognition, migrants from SW have mostly retained much Yoruba culture in what is a rather heterogeneous environment.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: How come a Warri girl bears a Yoruba name? Any explanation?
am a yoruba and a native of ondo state (oluwajuwon by name) but i be complete waffi as i was born in warri,delta and grew up thr... Osheyyyy
Re: Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? by touchmeder: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
she is a warri girl who attended Ekpoma. lol nor try am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria / Osas Ighodaro Vs Dakore Akande: Who Wore It Better? / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.