Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria (24989 Views)

Reports Of Violence Trail Mayorkun's Ibadan Concert As Davido's Bouncer Fights / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by rummeh: 1:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Around the world, it’s pretty much same thing. And other than the issues which escalated between late American hip hop legends 2pac and Notorious BIG, it’s been something of a thrill seeing celebs and entertainers face off every now and then.

Lets Take a look

1. Don Jazzy and Dbanj
In 2012, both music heavyweights dissolved the iconic Mo’Hits Records owing to several undisclosed reasons.

2. Wizkid and Skales
Formerly signed to EME Records under Banky W, both artistes feuded publicly via social media rants after Skales accused Wizkid of not supporting his career despite having helped him write some of his hit songs.

3. Don Jazzy and Wande Coal
After Mo Hit dissolved in 2012, Wande Coal stuck with Don Jazzy under the new Mavin Records imprint but things went wrong eventually between them leading to a social media face off.
4. Wizkid and Dammy Krane
Both artistes fell out in early 2016 leading to a nasty club fight during which champagne bottles were allegedly thrown about in the air. Dammy Krane got injured as a result but the issues appear to have been resolved.

5. Olamide and Don Jazzy
In January 2016, Olamide and Don Jazzy fell out after the former got on stage at the Headies awards and threw a tantrum. He later went on social media to call out the Mavin head honcho in a set of tweets after which he reportedly apologized to both Don Jazzy and the organizers of the Headies.

6. Plantashun Boiz
2face (now addressed as 2baba), Faze and Blackface formed one of the biggest music groups in Nigerian music broke up in 2004 over several undisclosed issues leading to solo careers that saw only 2baba succeeding overall.

Source:http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/6-unforgettable-celebrity-fights-in.html

1 Like

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by rummeh: 2:01am On Aug 25, 2016

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 2:48am On Aug 25, 2016
I am still trying to figure out the benefit of this post and why it should make front page. Cos i see the OP shouting the name of some mods.

No reason whatever biko.

Modified: tufiakwa! What is post doing in front page? Choi! Nairaland una like to promote yeye...
grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 2:48am On Aug 25, 2016
is thar all?
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Slimflame(m): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2016
OP stop mentioning dose names...its not making any FP...u wrote trash...a kindergaten kid cnt try such....finally it hit FP...dis mods self APC members ar beta dn dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 25, 2016
How can you forget Wizkid vs linda ikeji? undecided

By the way Wizkid and Don JAzzY dey bef everybody? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Chigold101:
I am still trying to figure out the benefit of this post and why it should make front page. Cos i see the OP shouting the name of some mods.

No reason whatever biko.
So if this makes from page is the OP getting paid? The obsession with front page is real.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Abiagirl777(f): 4:03am On Aug 25, 2016
We dont care,their fight their money

1 Like

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Chicagoesontop: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Op, please anytime the oshogbo weed that you smoked cleared from your eyes you come and tell us the essence of this post.

1 Like

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Benjom(m): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmn... Encomium-like write up. At least, the headline alone will urge people to open to read just as you and I did.

Do You Need The Best CV Format Ever To Get Invite For Your Desired Job? These Samples Should Create That Enviable Edge (Proven & Tested):

www..com/cv-sample/

www..com/testimonials/

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Don jazzy has a problem grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
So if this makes from page is the OP getting paid? The obsession with front page is real.
i like ur shoes. Seriously

3 Likes

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Chigold101:
i like ur shoes. Seriously
Wow coming from a guy, you got good taste thank you.
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Wow coming from a guy, you got good taste thank you.
you are welcome.

U are actually very well made by the Almighty. I appreciate all that u r.

Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by yemoxyl(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2016
7.Yemoxyl And Seun
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by MrOlihilistic: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
who told you they are unforgettable?? I forgot all of them until you remind me with this thread.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by RealJaneDoe: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2016
how this one take concern me.. if they like make them fight kii them selves. how will it improve the economy...
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by BeardGangSTAR: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
yemoxyl:
7.Yemoxyl And Seu.n

You're only a 'celebrity' on your Facebook page...known only by 246 people who click 'like' on your updates even though they aren't interesting or informative.
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by crunchyg: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Leave these celebrities, they have made their money, check my signature for your own job opportunity. Nigeria is hard now

1 Like

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by mrslemoo: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Good
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Adex097: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Don Jazzy can sabi fight o grin

Well, what do you expect from a Don.
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by weezii(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
See how people will troop into this thread now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by NameChecker: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
I got better things to do

2 Likes

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by adekayo1234(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
No 5 was my favourite back to back grin
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Adonis86(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
So, Don Jazzy is the major fighter here?...The oldest celebrity Bachelor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by veekid(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Don baba J; I hail o. But what about Nice and Ruggedy
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by yeyeboi(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Na lie
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by weezii(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Bet how come Wizkid is involved in more than one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by adebrave1(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Wizkid and Don-Jazzy dey fight for first position for this post.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by Wolf06: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Blatant lie. We've all forgotten OP, we've moved on, you should get a life too
Re: 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria by oluwaVaz(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
How this one tk concern me, year Don dey end u still dey put rubbish for FP ...... undecided

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status / Osas Ighodaro Vs Dakore Akande: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.