Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422994 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2013
bluehorizo: My A+ has been coming up with " battery temperature is either too high or low. Please remove battery. "
This even continue after removing the battery. Pls is there any help on this or does anyone else experience same?

Ur ba3 is faulty....remove it for like 10mins so that d temp in d panel can cool off....then put it back in ur fone and it should stop...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2013
ohdahphae: For those that are on miui IV, did you have to download Google apps?

Download that gapps and flash it in....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2013
cuteid: macjoe plz aw wuld i install my watapp plus i use tm3, plz

Ook....backup ur former whatsapp....and install d whatsapp+.....it should install and ask u To restore ur backup....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2013
[b]Skateboard Party 2 (APK + DATA FILES)

Skateboard Party 2 brings all the fun of skateboarding to your mobile device allowing you to ride in 8 completely unique locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your skateboarding skills to land sick combos.
Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge skaters from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite skater. You can also customize your outfits, boards, trucks and wheels with real brands.
HIGH DEFINITION
Skateboard Party 2 includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best skateboarding experience.
CAREER MODE
Complete over 40 achievements to unlock new items and locations. Gain experience to upgrade your favorite skater’s attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores.

DOWNLOAD LINK THAT SUPPORTS RESUME

DOWNLOAD SKATEBOARD PARTY 2 (330.7mb)

after downloading extract and Install APK,Place cache folder in SDCard/Android/Obb/ and Play.

NOTE:Press back button if game asks for a license[/b]
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bluehorizo(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Thank you for the response. Merry Xmas to you and your household.

marcjoe:

Ur ba3 is faulty....remove it for like 10mins so that d temp in d panel can cool off....then put it back in ur fone and it should stop...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2013
[b]AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD)

AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
Move apps: helps you to move apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
Hide apps: enables you hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
App manager: helps you to manage apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Over 17,000,000 Downloads!

Features:
new ICS style UI, themes
batch uninstall apps
batch move apps to external storage
notify when movable apps installed
hide apps from app drawer
1-tap to clear all cache
batch clear apps cache or data
batch view apps on Google Play
export the app list
install apps from the exported app list
quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
sort apps by name, size or installation time
share customized app list with friends
support home screen widgets
support Android 2/3/4
support "Move2SD Enabler"
customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Move apps:
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.

Hide apps:
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them!This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.

Required Android O/S : 2.2+

[/b]
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=marcjoe][/quote]marcjoe,i know u can help me out.pls,how do i unlock my fifa14 kickoff mode
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Precioussilas10: marcjoe,i know u can help me out.pls,how do i unlock my fifa14 kickoff mode

Check for existing purchase na...make sure u download the crack apk first..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
marcjoe:

Check for existing purchase na...make sure u download the crack apk first..
pls can u kindly upload the link to the cracked apk and commentary.i already have the data files.Thanks a million
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
kio052001: guys d MIUI doesn't support USB internet function, every other function is working perfectly, how do i get it working, Thank U
I use 3.11.29 and it works fine on mine.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
lilclin: Seunpayne should fix the bugs on melting rocks 3 nah
what bugs?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
bluehorizo: My A+ has been coming up with " battery temperature is either too high or low. Please remove battery. "
This even continue after removing the battery. Pls is there any help on this or does anyone else experience same?
actually this has happened to me too. It started after i did the miui 3.11.29 rom port but it later died off on its own. I'll suggest pulling your battery for a few minutes and leaving it to cool off
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Coolstan: I use 3.11.29 and it works fine on mine.
Bro this your version is old o... Am on 3.12.14 and about to update to 3.12.21
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Coolstan: what bugs?
gallery ish, wifi, and screen not waking up after it sleeps
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
shogz89:
Bro this your version is old o... Am on 3.12.14 and about to update to 3.12.21
Bro, if u do use greenify I would advice you don't upgrade to 3.12.21 because it crashes greenify so badly. I had to downgrade and after installing that update.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
jaysleem:
Bro, if u do use greenify I would advice you don't upgrade to 3.12.21 because it crashes greenify so badly. I had to downgrade and after installing that update.
I downloaded the 3.11.29 two days ago then instead of it updating automatically, it took me to recovery and told me to install zip from untrusted source... That was when I stopped had reboot my phone...even though I was planning redownloading it,, suspected something wrong,, thanks bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2013

i also experience the same problem anytime i play heavy games like gta3 and gta4, fifa14.. And my phone gets hot. I use a white phantom a+.. What could be the problem and any solution?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
please my mc4 refuse to play..after putting d data in place and launching d game.. And downloaded d required files on d startup of d game, it just exists itself.. Pls wats wrong..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
J0nyb0y: please my mc4 refuse to play..after putting d data in place and launching d game.. And downloaded d required files on d startup of d game, it just exists itself.. Pls wats wrong..

Did u move d cache to andriod/obb?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
J0nyb0y:

i also experience the same problem anytime i play heavy games like gta3 and gta4, fifa14.. And my phone gets hot. I use a white phantom a+.. What could be the problem and any solution?

Ur battery is faulty.....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Bgino(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pls i badly need help on how to download stuffs frm playstore.an error message keep popping up..each time i try downloading any app.could it be a problem wt my phantom.i have a google mail acct
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bgino: Pls i badly need help on how to download stuffs frm playstore.an error message keep popping up..each time i try downloading any app.could it be a problem wt my phantom.i have a google mail acct

Visit this thread to solve the issue....100% helpful....
https://www.nairaland.com/1536742/enter-here-fix-andriod-playstore
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
lilclin: what does the game show you when you try starting it?
It says 'To run the Asphalt6AdrenalineHD game, the Little Big City applications need to be installed on on this device'
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
tomzman:
It says 'To run the Asphalt6AdrenalineHD game, the Little Big City applications need to be installed on on this device'
are you sure you didn't uninstall gameloft app
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Precioussilas10: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
marcjoe:

please,i'm waiting for ur reply
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bluehorizo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please do you know where I can replace with a genuine battery? And also the cost. Thank you.

marcjoe:

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
lilclin: are you sure you didn't uninstall gameloft app
Do you mean Gameloft live? If yes, I didn't uninstall it. The only thing I uninstalled is little big city and since then asphalt refused to work.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by cuteid(f): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
plz ave done dat bt t kips telin me dat i cant install cus i ave d oda one n my fone and i ave uninstall dat one bt stil d same plz wat else wld i do
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls z der anyway to love-vendor d miui rom. and d fm radio z nt workn o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
tunzi: pls z der anyway to love-vendor d miui rom. and d fm radio z nt workn o
U downloaded the wrong one,, radio is working on the updated version
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
shogz89:
U downloaded the wrong one,, radio is working on the updated version
z it nt d 2nd link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.