Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422984 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Koolmoney(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
My A+ suddenly show "ussd running" whenever i call out and this is unusual. I find it difficult to end d call nd also to do oda stufs while call is on. It mks my airtyme exhaust wen finished calling simply because i cnt end d call. Please frnds wat can i do to stop dis ?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
First link
tunzi: z it nt d 2nd link?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
tunzi: z it nt d 2nd link?
Nope... The first link
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by drjoebond080: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2013
pls guys wat shud I do to make FIFA 14 fast on my f7 A+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LORDVEST(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Seun Payne on how blog said to fix d screen black out issue clear dalvik flash .. and to fix the gallery there's a post on it here http://laofficialnaija..com/2013/12/how-to-fix-gallery-on-melting-rocks-3_25.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2013
drjoebond080: pls guys wat shud I do to make FIFA 14 fast on my f7 A+
what do u mean? Mine is fast
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2013
shogz89:
Bro this your version is old o... Am on 3.12.14 and about to update to 3.12.21
yea i know. Trying to download 3.12.21 so i can port but network is bad here.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2013
lilclin: gallery ish, wifi, and screen not waking up after it sleeps
the only bug am aware of is the com.google process error in the gallery which is negligible.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2013
lilclin: gallery ish, wifi, and screen not waking up after it sleeps
the only bug am aware of is the com.googleprocess error in the gallery which is negligible. Every other thing should work fine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2013
jaysleem:
Bro, if u do use greenify I would advice you don't upgrade to 3.12.21 because it crashes greenify so badly. I had to downgrade and after installing that update.
Perhaps you should do/use a full rom port not an OTA update
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2013
shogz89:
I downloaded the 3.11.29 two days ago then instead of it updating automatically, it took me to recovery and told me to install zip from untrusted source... That was when I stopped had reboot my phone...even though I was planning redownloading it,, suspected something wrong,, thanks bro
The full rom or the OTA? I did the full rom port and everything works fine.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2013
tomzman:
It says 'To run the Asphalt6AdrenalineHD game, the Little Big City applications need to be installed on on this device'
you must have uninstalled little big city and wonder zoo and they must be installed for asphalt 6 to run.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2013
tomzman:
Do you mean Gameloft live? If yes, I didn't uninstall it. The only thing I uninstalled is little big city and since then asphalt refused to work.
Exactly!. Reinstall little big city and asphalt 6 should work fine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2013
tunzi: pls z der anyway to love-vendor d miui rom. and d fm radio z nt workn o
the radio wont work unless you replace the lib audio files. If you dunno how to go about that maybe i'll make a patch for the miui radio and upload later. Mine works fine. Did the port myself anyway
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by shogz89: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Coolstan: The full rom or the OTA? I did the full rom port and everything works fine.
Everything works on mine too.. It's the OTA am talking about
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2013
shogz89:
Everything works on mine too.. It's the OTA am talking about
I hardly flash OTA except i lack data or due to bad network. Trust me there's nothing like flashing the full rom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Coolstan: I hardly flash OTA except i lack data or due to bad network. Trust me there's nothing like flashing the full rom

How can I get the full updated rom?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2013
jaysleem:

How can I get the full updated rom?
You will have to do the rom port yourself or wait till someone does and uploads
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2013
marcjoe:

Did u move d cache to andriod/obb?
i put it in data folder.. Was told dats where it should be
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Coolstan: Exactly!. Reinstall little big city and asphalt 6 should work fine
From where do I reinstall it? I redownloaded it from playstore but still had the same problem.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Thuna(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=marcjoe][/quote]downloading now
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tomzman: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Marcjoe, I downloaded the gta v 1.0.2 from the link you posted earlier but it's not playing. When I launch it, it says 'looking for resources to download' It also provides a download button which after clicking brings out a message that says 'download failed because you may not have purchased this app' Pls what else do I need to do?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
hello every one, hope y'all had a good christmas grin i have a problem with the latest miui rom, ui of life IV by seun payne, whenever i put off the phone to charge it the light doesnt go off and it doesnt show signs of charging. help, anyone??
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Coolstan: the radio wont work unless you replace the lib audio files. If you dunno how to go about that maybe i'll make a patch for the miui radio and upload later. Mine works fine. Did the port myself anyway
thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by berienta(f): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
yehmy:

Enjoy it dear if u need any help check my signature 2 contact me
tanks dear
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by dazzy4real(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
after uninstalling the whatsapp i tried installin whatsapp+ buh i get the error msg of conflicting sgnatures wit d same app. how can i rectify this
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by lilclin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
J0nyb0y:
i put it in data folder.. Was told dats where it should be
move it to obb na
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
ohdahphae: hello every one, hope y'all had a good christmas grin i have a problem with the latest miui rom, ui of life IV by seun payne, whenever i put off the phone to charge it the light doesnt go off and it doesnt show signs of charging. help, anyone??

having the same issue.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
What you have to do is install a boot logo of samsung, then go download to MIUI theme to change the boot animation, mine worked that way. And its charging while off, but the boot logo ish I've not been able to get a stable one aside samsung.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ohdahphae: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
How did you do this? Pls be give step by step instructions. Thanks!
Stevengold: What you have to do is install a boot logo of samsung, then go download to MIUI theme to change the boot animation, mine worked that way. And its charging while off, but the boot logo ish I've not been able to get a stable one aside samsung.

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
@coolstan, please can you help with miui boot logo? will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.