Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,974 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (420108 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2015
My neat gionee p4 for sale running Android 5.0.2 custom rom, uses glo bis and mtn bbmidid sub, comes with plastic pouch and charger, games like fifa 16 and mortal Kombat x can also be added, which run smoothly on the phone. 13k only call or whatsapp 08073060032, a swap with another phone +cash can also be encouraged.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by pocoapoco88: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2015
hi guys,i know dis is not really d right thread 4 dis bt i nid ur opinions pls.som1 said i shud bring 30k for a farely used tecno a7(phantom Z),is it worth?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
pocoapoco88:
hi guys,i know dis is not really d right thread 4 dis bt i nid ur opinions pls.som1 said i shud bring 30k for a farely used tecno a7(phantom Z),is it worth?
check if its in good condition... No weak batt, no crack, no virus,..., ask him to help you 25k
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
please which of the roms posted here is really kikat 4.4.2?... Nexus5v3, Colossus, S5 Vortex rom... please i need an answer urgently... thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2015
usstar:
please which of the roms posted here is really kikat 4.4.2?... Nexus5v3, Colossus, S5 Vortex rom... please i need an answer urgently... thanks
nexus 5
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2015
jman77:
nexus 5

Thanks... so the rest are just themed jellybean roms... what's the kernel version of the Nexus5v3 rom??
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
sohailsameja:
[size=30pt]TUTORIAL:HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL STORAGE OF PHANTOM A+(SAFEST EXPLOIT) [/size]

Techno phantom a+ has 4gb internal space by default but they lock the rest and provide 1gb of space.Now mist people get frustrated by this and end up deleting apps.But a recent SAFE exploit discovered by @bboyz has enabled people to get more then double the original memory. So hold tight and follow this procedure.
1)Backup everything in the internal memory to SD with CWM.THE MOD WILL CLEAR EVERTHING SO BACKUP WITH CWM
2)Have a good amount of charge
3)Make sure u have a rooted phone and CWM if not refer to my post on s5 vortex on how to root and install CWM
4)Flash this .zip[[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8or87vsepxzdom/neXXy_partition_mod_tecno_A%2B.zip?dl=0[/url] in CWM(It is the first option) navigate with volume button and select with lock button the specific .zip and press the lock key and select yes.
5)Restore from CWM
6)Voila! U have more than 2 GB space internal memory

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE HELP OF @bboyz

NB:I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE.DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FLASH THIS MOD ON ANY OTHER PHONE APART FROM PHANTOM A+

TUTORIAL BY KAMIKAZE CHASER AKA @sohailsameja

I have some questions about this
1. do i have to do this before flashing a custom rom?
2. can i do this after flashing a custom rom?

i need answers before i ask the other questions. i'll be grateful for a quick reply
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
jaiyejina:
My neat gionee p4 for sale running Android 5.0.2 custom rom, uses glo bis and mtn bbmidid sub, comes with plastic pouch and charger, games like fifa 16 and mortal Kombat x can also be added, which run smoothly on the phone. 13k only call or whatsapp 08073060032, a swap with another phone +cash can also be encouraged.
Still available and negotiable
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2015
usstar:

i need answers before i ask the other questions. i'll be grateful for a quick reply
capital NO to no 1 question and at your own risk to no 2 question..,..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by sohailsameja: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
usstar:

do it anytime but make sure you backup with clockworkmod then flash!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Has any one tried fifa 16 on this phone sef?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bodmaswap: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
TECHNO F7 FAST CHARGING HAS BEEN TURN OFF DATS REASON NOT CHARGING FAST NO MATTER HOW ORIGINAL CHARGERS U USE NA FAIL...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by meekmanners: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Browse free on your android phone and guess what? Its unlimited! And it's not simple server, if your phone is not rooted, you don't have a problem. And you can browse like never before on your p.c without a modem, all you need is an android phone. I will put you through step by step using video clips and screenshots. And U can learn other computer and phone tricks like sendin files from pc-phone and vice versa without using usb code and Bluetooth. Whatsapp me if you are interested-07037447428
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 2:52am On Dec 12, 2015
sohailsameja:

do it anytime but make sure you backup with clockworkmod then flash!!

well... I plan to backup before and after flashing the fix... just wanted to be sure it will not affect flashing a new rom... thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 5:05am On Dec 13, 2015
where can I get the TWRP recovery for the tecno phantom a+??
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
so it turned out that the Nexus5v3 rom is still a jellybean rom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 3:49am On Dec 18, 2015
UPDATE - so this is what has come out from all the questions and finding outs...
1. I flashed the nexxy_partition_mod... it merged my root and sdcard2 partions into one single root partion with 2.5gb size (thanks to sohailsameja)
2. I flashed the Nexus5v3 rom (which wasn't KitKat as was stated), dint like the recents panel so I decided to flash the Colossus rom v4.0.507
3. I also downloaded an update to the rom (v.5.0.1006) and its awesome. had to port the rom though (n its 464mb in size)
4. everything works, even smart stay. if u look away while watching a video, it pauses
5. I hv navigation bar turned on and set to lollipop

...so thanks to everybody that took the time to ansa my questions. i am grateful n I look forward to returning the favour...

anyone who needs the Colossus rom update should let me know... and I can also help with tweaking the rom to add great n smooth functions... just lemme know
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2015
nice job uustar! how is your battery consumption with the rom collosus?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
usstar:
UPDATE - so this is what has come out from all the questions and finding outs...
1. I flashed the nexxy_partition_mod... it merged my root and sdcard2 partions into one single root partion with 2.5gb size (thanks to sohailsameja)
2. I flashed the Nexus5v3 rom (which wasn't KitKat as was stated), dint like the recents panel so I decided to flash the Colossus rom v4.0.507
3. I also downloaded an update to the rom (v.5.0.1006) and its awesome. had to port the rom though (n its 464mb in size)
4. everything works, even smart stay. if u look away while watching a video, it pauses
5. I hv navigation bar turned on and set to lollipop

...so thanks to everybody that took the time to ansa my questions. i am grateful n I look forward to returning the favour...

anyone who needs the Colossus rom update should let me know... and I can also help with tweaking the rom to add great n smooth functions... just lemme know
Abeg link to that ported update thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2016
jman77:
nice job uustar! how is your battery consumption with the rom collosus?

Quite minimal... Depending on usage... I'm always on the WCDMA network mode and a full charge goes well over 8hrs... If I am not browsing, I'm sure it cud go a whole day.... But my data is always turned on n I don't remember the fone going off on me
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 4:56am On Jan 22, 2016
jaiyejina:
Abeg link to that ported update thanks.

I haven't uploaded the ported version yet so there's no link.. But I can give the link to the original rom so you can download.

Note: You'll need to flash a working boot.img otherwise, you'll get a bootloop wen booting the rom directly
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Any lollipop custom rom yet?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
Any lollipop custom rom yet?

Lollipop roms, I believe, need a kernel version of at least 3.4.67... The only KitKat rom that was suggested here dint hv soundpatch n I don't think any has been made for it... If a complete kitkat rom can be posted here with kernel version of 3.4.67, I can sure provide a working lollipop rom for the tecno phantom a+... I'm not good at kernel modding...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Here's the link to the Colossus v5.0.1006 Rom

http://d-h.st/L168

Screenshots coming later
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2016
usstar:
Here's the link to the Colossus v5.0.1006 Rom

http://d-h.st/L168

Screenshots coming later
Is this kitkat?, thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
jaiyejina:
Is this kitkat?, thanks

No... It's still jellybean 4.2.2... But its really cool
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Features and Highlights:

- Everything from S5 works.
- Based on 4.2.2 with binaries of 4.4.2
- Samsung Galaxy S5 UI and features
- Air Command works just fine.
- OTG support: Fully working and tested.
- Play FM Radio without headphone now.
- 3G dual sim and dual standby
- Advanced Power Menu
- HTC Sense 4-Style Task Switcher
- Dolby, xLOUD and ViPER4Android FX audio effects
- Swipe to Call and Swipe to Message
- Smart stay
- Multi window
- S5 lock screen
- SAMSUNG Fonts
- KitKat logo
- Fully deodexed and zipaligned
- init.d support
- Busybox installed
- Fully rooted
- No bloat-wares
- Full gesture support
- Smart scroll
- And many more...etc...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hi NLers,

I don't know if am the only one experiencing bad service from Glo
am usinf phantom A+, rooted. the problem is, whenever I on my data, it fluctuates alot. cant stay a complete wan minute without fluctuating.
and again whenever I on my data, my GPS will automatically on itself. if i of it and live my data on, the GPS will still on itself.
I have tried other network and its not like that.
pls is there anyone experiencing the same thing??
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2016
usstar:

I haven't uploaded the ported version yet so there's no link.. But I can give the link to the original rom so you can download.

Note: You'll need to flash a working boot.img otherwise, you'll get a bootloop wen booting the rom directly
pls help with the link to download boot.img nd should I flash it without wiping anything
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2016
usstar:

pls help with the link to download boot.img nd should I flash it without wiping anything though I am on nexus 5 rom
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
usstar:

pls respond to diz ?. is e boot.img that of samsung s5 or tecno A+

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.