Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (419343 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
grudges:
pls respond to diz ?. is e boot.img that of samsung s5 or tecno A+
boot.img of which ROM do you want?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
jman77:
boot.img of which ROM do you want?
it was. Posted above dat to flash colosus rom v5.0.1006 to tecno A+ u need to flash working boot.img nd I dont know wc one to flash either that of tecno or samsung
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
You can flash the boot.img from the previous Samsung s5 ROM (v4)... But I think the stock boot.img should work just fine... The kernel versions are the same... I'll upload mine if anyone still needs it... Sorry for replying late
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Here is the link to my boot.img
Download and flash thru CWM recovery

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c9bcaaf401/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by annacheem: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
benspeakout:
Wow, Tecno abeg no scatter my head.
I'm super-confused on which one to buy.
Before you say "Jack" another Tecno phone comes up.

...Anyhow Na My Pocket Go Judge The One I Go Use Atlast undecided
the phone is making mad sense
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
usstar:

Tnx my man
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
usstar:

But this one is in apk nd its name is smart play r u sure is one
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Any recent xposed installer?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by genexkid: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
pls, can I upgrade my techno AIII m9 android version
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by teelaweee(m): 8:43am On Feb 29, 2016
informat101:
These techno company is just driving me crazy.I haven't finished admiring the f7.another one is out.
loool abi na that why they are tecno
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
grudges:

But this one is in apk nd its name is smart play r u sure is one

No... It's in .img format... It's possible you clicked on an ad that redirected you to download an apk file instead.
I rechecked the link and it's fine
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
usstar:

No... It's in .img format... It's possible you clicked on an ad that redirected you to download an apk file instead.
I rechecked the link and it's fine
yeah u r right, I try to flash it through cwm but is nt showing in e sd card, I now compress it to zip format, it shows e app, bt failed to flash. Tnx any way u've try
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:01am On Mar 03, 2016
people still dey use this phone?

For those looking for MTN bis Settings on Android
psiphon handler plus mtn bis http://7rl.in/pbis [No need to root your phone] on your A+ for heavy downloading and browsing
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by stinville(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Any stable custom ROM with minimum bug for this device?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2016
I have a brand new Camera, FujiFilm that I wanna swap for an android device, whatsapp me for pics 08073060032
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Yorubago(f): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Cool device... Bit old tho...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
grudges:
yeah u r right, I try to flash it through cwm but is nt showing in e sd card, I now compress it to zip format, it shows e app, bt failed to flash. Tnx any way u've try

Lemme go over the process of flashing the boot.img file (its more of a restoring process than flashing process).
If you have CWM already flashed, I biliv you shud already have done a nandroid backup and thus have a folder called "clockworkmod" on your sdcard. If you do not have the clockworkmod folder on your sdcard, simply create it and create a "backup" folder in the clockworkmod folder.
In the backup folder, create one more folder with name, "2016-02-29.00.00.00"
Now copy the boot.img you downloaded, into this last folder. Boot into recovery. Goto "backup and restore". Next, goto "advance restore". It'll ask you to choose a backup to restore from. Choose the new folder you created inside the backup folder and in the next screen, select "restore boot.img"... that should do it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
There are three things to note however
1. If you have done a nandroid backup before with your stock ROM, and you want to restore the boot.img from that backup, you should select that backup's folder in advance restore

2. If you were on the previous version of the Colossus ROM and you have done a nandroid backup for it, you can restore the boot.img from that backup too

3. After restoring the boot.img, endeavor to wipe your dalvik cache and then reboot. it solves half of all ROM hassles that occur in the future
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have a gionee p4 running Android 5.0.2 custom rom, has fifa 16, deus x, first touch soccer, unlocked fifa 14 installed already and very clean for swap with tecno f7 plus a little cash. Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2016
usstar:

Lemme go over the process of flashing the boot.img file (its more of a restoring process than flashing process).
If you have CWM already flashed, I biliv you shud already have done a nandroid backup and thus have a folder called "clockworkmod" on your sdcard. If you do not have the clockworkmod folder on your sdcard, simply create it and create a "backup" folder in the clockworkmod folder.
In the backup folder, create one more folder with name, "2016-02-29.00.00.00"
Now copy the boot.img you downloaded, into this last folder. Boot into recovery. Goto "backup and restore". Next, goto "advance restore". It'll ask you to choose a backup to restore from. Choose the new folder you created inside the backup folder and in the next screen, select "restore boot.img"... that should do it
tnx usstar I will follow diz procedure
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
grudges:
tnx usstar I will follow diz procedure
everything work except e network for both sim.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
grudges:
download the patch...... I think the link is in two pages backwards
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2016
jman77:
download the patch...... I think the link is in two pages backwards
I check it bt I did'nt see any link relating to network issue
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2016
phantom A+ needed lagos only pliz
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
HAVE U HEARD ABOUT #
MYNAIJAREVIEW IF NO, DEN U RE ON
A LONGTIN.... CLICK DIS http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=8407 TO REGISTER ND GET #1000
AIRTIME INSTANTLY... DEN VERIFY UR
ACCOUNT TO EARN UPTO 1K EVERY
3DAYZ... AFTER REGISTERING WITH D
LINK, U WILL BE ASKED TO VERIFY UR
ACCOUNT...JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS.
LIKE MY POST, SEND ME A P.M TO GET
MORE INFO.
TRUST ME THIS IS 100%
GENUINE
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jman77(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
grudges:
check again properly, its there!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2016
grudges:
I'm so sorry about the network issue. I didn't face that when i flashed the rom on my phone. I only had to flash the sound patch. The network was fine. You can check through previous pages, as suggested, for a network fix/patch.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by usstar: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
grudges:
Check your IMEI information... That's another reason why you might not be able to get network coverage. I usually have mine backed up as soon as I get a phone or before flashing a new rom. If your IMEI information is missing in your settings app, it means it got wiped. Do check and let me know.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by techsparkhub: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2016
techsparkhub.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by grudges: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
usstar:

Check your IMEI information... That's another reason why you might not be able to get network coverage. I usually have mine backed up as soon as I get a phone or before flashing a new rom. If your IMEI information is missing in your settings app, it means it got wiped. Do check and let me know.
I checked it, is intact
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by omo1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adesuwag:
I downloaded mine successfully,Etisalat was d strongest network around.BBM Is working perfectly on my phone.all Thanks to Marcjoe.

Hey how r u?? Is there any way i can contact u outside this forum; really want to discuss a private issue with u..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hefelove(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls aw much can i get phantom 5? Wana knw d price. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.