Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (422701 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
awesome99:
you funny ...all this processes about rooting,backup nd flashing of ROM i hope its as simple as it reads cos this PHANTOM A+ is gonna be my first android,although i'm good @stuffs like this on NOKIA BELLE
it's easy just follow his instructions explicitly
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
MSItachi:

If I catch u grin. Na one girl I dey look soteee

How much be screen
7k or there about
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:14am On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe: [b]BACKING UP

Lets assume that you have installed Titanium Back up (PRO) and that you now need to make your first system and user apps back up. Then open the app and then press the icon at the top right of screen which looks like a page with a tick mark on it,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1307204_IMG_2013091517875_jpg4268bc76e5e5f84f6a442724430d50a1

then choose "Backup all user app + system data" from the list and hit the "RUN" button to the left of it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1307203_IMG_2013091532191_jpgc1b55519be4ef824a1bacd827df6ff60

for backing up you are now done. (Note that if you are a frequent ROM flasher then you might only want to ever back up the USER APPS and data as restoring System apps across ROM is the main culprit of errors from using TItanium Backup. If you decide only to make user app back up then follow this by selecting the "Backup all system data" and on the next screen select the "Deselect all" button, next go through the list of system apps and select only the green coloured items.[/b]
good job

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe: CAN'T BELIEVE GIONEE USERS R STILL BEEFING US.. cheesy cheesy

THIS SHOWS THEY REGRET NOT GOING FOR OUR WONDERFUL TECNO PHANTOM A+ , SORRY U CAN STILL SELL UR GIONEE AND GO FOR THIS POWERFUL HD SCEEEN PHONE....
Guy!!! When will u in particular get over and done with this beefing stuff of urs ehnn
Na wa 4 u ooo.......
I can neva abandone my Jack Bauer for Angelina.
He's SLIM and stylishly BEAUTIFUL with CRYSTAL CLEAR HD DISPLAY.
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT ON XDA.
Bottom line: Enjoy ur Tecno okay, while i flex my Gionee!!!
Nobody is dragging with u cos No be ur Papa get Tecno. So no carry dem 4 head!!!
I LOVE GiONEE, i go 4 it, U LOVE TECNO, u go 4 it!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by olu4life(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe:

do u mean ur own ba3 dont last.....
Yup,was advised to use it to d last,then charge it to d max for up up 5times. just started doing that and I noticed improvement. Am I on track ?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 16, 2013
@marcjoe do I really need internet connection for the rooting to work. because I've downloaded d PDA.net & d eroot package but wat's holding me back is internet connection on PC because I don't have moni to sub ATM.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:09am On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe:

u nor dey read at all sef...nawa ooh for ur information it wont work on ur so called gionee e3 or our stock phntom a+ rom but seun modded it into that cmw....stop dropping nonsense link.... sad

FOR OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS MIULOCK READ THis

Description
***************** SUPPORTED ONLY ON MICROMAX A210 and A240 *****************************
Blow to Unlock , Lock screen app allows you to unlock your screen by blowing to the Mic or Shaking the phone.
There is also a long press option to unlock.
Go to Applications screen, and select M!Unlock.
Tap on the lock image to enable the same.
You can always come back here and disable this feature as well.

IT WOULD TELL U NOT SUPPORTED IF U DOWNLOAD IT..

are we fighting b4 or what?
do you think i will drop what that is not working?
is it because you ready it is for ONLY ON MICROMAX A210 and A240 and no other android phone can use it?
why flashshare originally made for MICROMAX only works on other android?

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2013
coolest01: 7k or there about

Thanks bro
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2013
olu4life:
Yup,was advised to use it to d last,then charge it to d max for up up 5times. just started doing that and I noticed improvement. Am I on track ?

i don't know about others(i guess it must be similar). when i got my A+,the battery life sucked,as in a full charge discharging within 3-4 hrs. it was that bad.

i conditioned the battery by fully discharging(using the phone till it dies)and charging it full when switched off. the battery life improved a bit,but still wasn't near the level expected.

so a wonderful member here pointed out to small things like the GPS stuff,most times its not needed except an app wants to use it.also your screen brightness matters,set it to lowest(u can still see clearly),log out of apps u don't need(they run in the background) also use WiFi only if u r charging,it sucks battery life like a vampire.

if u do all this,u will surely get a day's charge on minimal use

i currently get about 15hrs on a full charge.

goodluck
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2013
olu4life:

yeah , after doing that like 5times...ur ba3 would start to last longer than b4...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2013
adeniyisavage:

i don't know about others(i guess it must be similar). when i got my A+,the battery life sucked,as in a full charge discharging within 3-4 hrs. it was that bad.

i conditioned the battery by fully discharging(using the phone till it dies)and charging it full when switched off. the battery life improved a bit,but still wasn't near the level expected.

so a wonderful member here pointed out to small things like the GPS stuff,most times its not needed except an app wants to use it.also your screen brightness matters,set it to lowest(u can still see clearly),log out of apps u don't need(they run in the background) also use WiFi only if u r charging,it sucks battery life like a vampire.

if u do all this,u will surely get a day's charge on minimal use

i currently get about 15hrs on a full charge.

goodluck

nice one guy...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2013
fabulousfortune: @marcjoe do I really need internet connection for the rooting to work. because I've downloaded d PDA.net & d eroot package but wat's holding me back is internet connection on PC because I don't have moni to sub ATM.

no u dont need any internet connection just let d system install ur phone drivers...and follow my steps in d previous page...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
MAKE SURE U KEEP TITANUM BACKUP RAW FILE SOMEWHERE IN UR MEMORY CARD COS AFTER FLASHING DIS NEW ROM IN, UR PHONE WOULD B AS NEW AS EVER THEN U VE TO START INSTALLING D APP U VE AGAIN THROUGH A BACKUP...JUST USE D DEFAULT FILE MANAGER TO ACESS UR M.CARD THEN INSTALL D TITANUM APP AGAIN , THEN FOLLOW MY POST TO RESTORE..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Coolstan: it's easy just follow his instructions explicitly

omo no shakes,if paraventure anything funny happens i'll jus get another one,we're not poor
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2013
awesome99:
omo no shakes,if paraventure anything funny happens i'll jus get another one,we're not poor

nothing is gonna happen.....we can even unbrick d phone easily without going to carlcare....
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe:

no u dont need any internet connection just let d system install ur phone drivers...and follow my steps in d previous page...
OK thanx
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe:

nothing is gonna happen.....we can even unbrick d phone easily without going to carlcare....
ok....make i get the machine first,i'll let you knw
UP TECNO
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2013
A+ for sale...less than a month old.
Reach me if u r in makurdi
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by samabos007: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2013
hello please, please does anyone have tecno a+ black case for sale in lagos.............if yes please get back to me on 08060955366
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by samabos007: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
umagba: A+ for sale...less than a month old.
Reach me if u r in makurdi

white or black?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2013
samabos007: hello please, please does anyone have tecno a+ black case for sale in lagos.............if yes please get back to me on 08060955366

ur white case don dirty abi... cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Abbeyme: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
samabos007: hello please, please does anyone have tecno a+ black case for sale in lagos.............if yes please get back to me on 08060955366

Hi, may I ask, what MTN bundle do u use on your devise. I need an advise on that!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2013
Guys i've root ma fone. Now I'm flexing droidvpn v1.4 unlimited. Thanks @marcjoe for the tutorials.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe:

Hehehehehehehe. I prefer the white Angelina with a black case.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by samabos007: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
please can anyone in here advice if there is anyotherr case phone that fits this phantom a+.......the white case don dey change form oooooooo...
am thinking production for this a+ has stopped ,cos some sellers are out of stock...nd also no black again.........the best for the phone is a white phone and a black case
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by samabos007: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Hehehehehehehe. I prefer the white Angelina with a black case.

ure right man..no matter how neat ure,, once the white case enter ur pocket for some time.....it will just change form ni

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by samabos007: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe:

thats the fact man!!!!! can u help me out?..............
where are all these tecno agents in here self...they should give us latest update on production nwwwww
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
marcjoe: LINK TO ASPHALT 8....I KNOW ALL WOULD LOVE THIS NEW ASPHALT..

guy, can't I move it to data instead of obb[b]DOWNLOAD ASPHALT 8.APK HERE[/b]

DOWNLOAD ASPHALT 8 CACHE FILE HERE..

THEN AFTER DOWNLOADING THE TWO FILES MAKE SURE U EXTRACT THE CACHE ZIP FILE AND MOVE THE ASPHALT CACHE FOLDER TO SDCARD-ANDRIOD-OBB
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by olu4life(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Marc pls how can I hide files using the X-plore. Tried looking for it but can't find it. also tried using some other apps,yielded same result
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
anthony500: doęş çompāşş woŗķ wįţђ ţђę ƒ7+ įƒ yęş wђāţ çompāşş āpp?
my pђoŋę ţāķęş ţoo loŋg ţo çђāŗgę, wђįçђ çђāŗgęŗ çāŋ į ųşę (şpęçįƒįç) bęçāųşę boţђ ţђę ţęçŋo çђāŗgęŗ, āŋd my ђţç çђāŗgęŗ ţāķęş ovęŗ 6 ђoųŗş ţo çђāŗgę ƒŗom 0-100%......ţђāŋķş

only if the phone is switched on and ur mode is high
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by walesmurphy: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
@marcjoe can i have ur no pls, ds is mine 08096857712, i just bought my phantom a+
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Manchelsea(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hello u guys know dat android phones r registered google. Someone tried unlocking my phone several times and they hv locked my phone telling me to log on to my google account. D problem is dat my data is my on. I hv tried login but its nt connecting. What can I do to unlock my phone pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (216) (Reply)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.