Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell (989 Views)

How To Delete Lame Topics / JEGA The Abbreviate Name Of Our President / Ex Police Affairs Minister Ibrahim Lame Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by PBundles(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wanted to share something with all NL'ers. You see first impressions mean everything. You dont get a second chance at it. As I was sifting through my LinkedIn profile, I noticed that a 3rd person contact was linked to the president. I clicked on the profile of Mr. Goodluck only to get the shock of my life! He misspelled FEDERAL THREE TIMES. At first I thought it can be a typo since he is human and anyone can make a mistake, only to see it was done two more times. I mean this looks soo downgrading. Im not affiliated to any party and actually I wont say I have been a supporter or not as I want whats best no matter what party brings it. But when our President cant spell and NO assistant can enlighten him on this its a real shame. Well I guess when your wife thinks its Um buu lela why am I surprised he thinks its FEDRAL. Wow and we wonder why some think he is daft, REALLY? Maybe if they spent less time ripping us off and actually serving, their Amateurish iniquities would be so glaring.

Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
assu pls call of strike to allow the likes of of p bundle to go back to school
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by PBundles(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: assu pls call of strike to allow the likes of of p bundle to go back to school

Son I could employ you, believe. When grown folks talk, have a seat a listen, that way you dont sound dumb ok.
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by Mynd44: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Who even told you the president wrote that himself?
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by PBundles(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2013
So the President doesnt need to check what was written for him? Is that your point? If so it only make me more worried and makes it more lame. Next you will insist he shouldnt pre-read what his speech writers write for him. You must agree this is highly unprofessional, I mean he is THE PRESIDENT

Mynd_44: Who even told you the president wrote that himself?
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by laprince(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Quite awful. But shouldn't be hanged for dat. dat doesn't make him lame

Am yet to see anyone who doesn't make a mistake.

Dat was a nice scrutiny all the same.
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by gramci: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Op you must be very dumb to believe that President GEJ owns that account.

SMH.
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by gramci: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
PBundles:

Son I could employ you, believe. When grown folks talk, have a seat a listen, that way you dont sound dumb ok.

arrogance will take you no where, even if you can employ his generation, the truth still remains you don't. So keep whatever you think you are to yourself.
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by PBundles(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its obvious you havent read properly or you have NO CLUE what LinkedIn is. For your info he does own that profile, because its verified by Linkedin. If you dont know how things work, dont assume you do.

gramci: Op you must be very dumb to believe that President GEJ owns that account.

SMH.
Re: Simply Lame - Our President Cant Spell by PBundles(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Let me get this str8, he states or suggests that Im an idle student, which is far from the fact. Actually I lecture on invitation and have been doing so for more than 10 years. If arrogance is stating the truth, then call me arrogant, because my firms employs people. Its not bragging if its the truth, sorry. A suggestion - read carefully and respond with less emotion. I mentioned him, where did you see generation, or was this yet another one of your ASSumptions.

gramci:

arrogance will take you no where, even if you can employ his generation, the truth still remains you don't. So keep whatever you think you are to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Confirms Purchase Of N255m Vehicles For Oduah / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Islamic Militants ISIS And The Use Of Children In Their Jihad War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.