Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left (14736 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by arthur2k5: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7A82WUCPOCk/UffDYk-RdYI/AAAAAAAABOo/X0P4ZZ_jNjM/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

In an interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was building a house (pictured right) for his wife before she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja

Source: Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tyson99(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Story
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Larrey(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
This Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not abt building a house or car,but it's abt happiness
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by boladez(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
As big as you are , sense no dey!.....Grow up mummy's boy and stop being childish and immature!

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Sheidymama: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
So?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by sperony(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7A82WUCPOCk/UffDYk-RdYI/AAAAAAAABOo/X0P4ZZ_jNjM/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

In an interview with Encomium magazine, Funke Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was building a house (pictured right) for his wife before she ended the marriage. It's a one-storey building (uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

you should have built her a home, that more important. Get the your priority right!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by slimyem: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Eedoit!!
Funke can build 10 houses without you!!

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
This man is a mor0n, you were building a house for a wife ? Not a home for both of you ? Wisdom is lacking in his statement.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by kreamidiva(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
I thought it was the man that left. Why is he saying it was Funke that left? Funny enough,Funky hasn't said anything and this guy is here yarning dust. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is what happens when you marry oshodi boi

7 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by gbishop: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
obo ni man yii. I tot he has moved on wt his manhood.

4 Likes

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
this guy must be hurting real bad.. that's the kinda stuff i told my ex back in uni dayz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by lanetrips: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Adeniyi Jones? D last time I checked, there was no house under construction there

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Chinwem(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Get wisdom ......that is the principle thing
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oh please, that man came into the marriage with lots of baggages, it was destined to fail.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by 3ace(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
lanetrips: Adeniyi Jones? D last time I checked, there was no house under construction there
So many things have happened since 1990.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by 3ace(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Does he think money is everything.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by tpia5: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
they look so much in love!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by slimyem: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
^^for where?
This same picture or another one?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ugly couple.. Good they're seperated..
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mtcheew... This our front page moderators no dey try at all.

What a thread. sad
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na wah ooo.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by SaintTee: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7A82WUCPOCk/UffDYk-RdYI/AAAAAAAABOo/X0P4ZZ_jNjM/s400/pakurumo.com_.jpg[/img]

Nigerian men and boasting... building a house! - Just a house...hhmm Will a house replace love or happiness!! Why you no build city! Money can't buy love

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by sagytariusTM1: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Una neva taya for this geh gists? SMBH!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by toyeanlawlah(f): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Latest update of the century....................so wat should we do to dat? Guys in d aos, pls tell dz baby of a husband 2 go & rest. Na olosho im nid naw, no b wyf. USE ND DUMP.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by afoo02(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Campaign after election....

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Tjohn1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
HOUSE without happiness equals to HELL
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by IYANGBALI: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
gbishop: obo ni man yii. I tot he has moved on wt his manhood.
obo ke?you mean obo as in toto?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
I am still waiting for Funke to clear the air, nucca reminds me of 9ice with his over-yarns angry
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
What is the relevance of the house to the chiq another man is humping now?? #MisplacedPriorities
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by komek(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
slimyem: Eedoit!!
Funke can build 10 houses without you!!
pure lie
Re: Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left by devour129: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Leave this couple alone.they so fit each other.i wish they will forgive each other and get back together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself / See The A-listers Without Make Up. Ewww! Pictures / Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.