Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (24817 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by flexgee: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2012

A Lagos trader, Modinat Nike Dada, in her late 30s is seven months pregnant for Funke Akindele’s husband, Kehinde Oloyede, E24-7 MAGAZINE can authoritatively reveal.

Modinat Mother of two boys and popularly known as Mama Dayo, was formerly married to a man simply known as Dayo. Both have since separated. The marriage crashed some years back due to irreconcilable differences and alleged domestic abuse. Her former hubby was a wife beater, alleged some sources.

” But when the situation became life threatening she had to leave the man and joined her elder sister, a successful clothing merchant in her shop at Oshodi.

Her former hubby, Dayo, was a graduate of Ogun State Polytechnic, Abeokuta. Not a few family members were surprised to know that the marriage did not last because they were like two inseparable lovebirds when
they were dating. The former hubby took the two children away from her and kept them in her mother’s custody in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. Though life threw a big storm at her, she found solace in the love and care from her immediate siblings who were not only always around her but promptly responds to her needs. Modinat in her late 30s quickly picked her life up and became industrious. She traded in some fast consuming goods which she was selling in wholesale to retailers.

When she finally moved to her sister’s shop, her path crossed with Kehinde Oloyede, popularly known as Kendoo. Incidentally, Kendoo , a property merchant is the landlord of her sister’s shop in Oshodi. He found in her a good and amiable friend and as fate would have it, she found herself in his arms.
Modinat and Kendoo instantly became an item and they were seen together at some of their close friends’ private parties. The romance thickened, they shared great moments together and there was pressure to get pregnant. Not once or twice inside sources said the Ota, Ogun State-born trader was accompanied to several spiritualists and gynecologists by Kendoo in their bid to seal their romance with a baby. Sometimes in March, she got pregnant and filled with joy, she announced to her lover-boy, who close sources said was not ecstatic about it. “He practically took off, he stopped coming to her house, shunned all entreaties and stopped picking her calls,” E24-7 MAGAZINE’s source hinted. The following month, Modinat was shocked to read in magazines and newspapers that Kendoo wanted to marry the Return of Jenifa’s star actress, Funke Akindele. She was devastated, flustered but once again, her family rose and stood firmly behind her.

In the last few months, Modinat has been under intense pressure to keep her mouth sealed and advised to avoid the media. Sources close to her confirmed that she has been inundated with calls by several people close to the famous actress, Funke Akindele, to keep a low profile and keep the ‘family’s’ dirty linen away from the public. She has been promised juicy offers if she delivers without spilling the bean and grudgingly she has accepted.

Modinat, who currently lives in a tastefully furnished apartment in Agege area of Lagos has accepted her fate and rejoices in the fact that the baby she is expecting would bring joy back to her again. Since her former hubby took her two boys away she has not set her eyes on them, she feared the estranged hubby might move them abroad and cut her links to them forever. Her consolation is in the baby she’s expecting to be her companion in years to come.

As it were, Funke Akindele’s hubby with five kids already is expecting in the next few months three additional children in his harem. His second wife, Fadekemi is in the last trimester of her pregnancy and is due to deliver soon. Modinat will also have her baby latest in December latest while Funke, reported to be in her first trimester is expected to deliver mid-July 2013.

News Source: http://kevindjakpor..com/2012/10/im-seven-months-pregnant-for-funke.html
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Choi!!! Lobatan!
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by emilyone(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
funke has really gotten herself entangled in some deep shyte

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
This is some serious shyte.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Goldieluks: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
All these waka waka men. WTH!
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Ilekokonit: 2:15am On Oct 20, 2012
The blame rests completely at Funke's doors. I bet there were single young guys who would have married Funke as an only wife but she settled for a polygamist ex politician possibly because he was almost as popular as Mc Oluomo the rich tout at Oshodi.

Was Funke trying to outdo Sikiratu Sindodo who was part of MC Oluomo's harem until she was kicked out for infidelity ?

It defies logic that a law graduate from Unilag can end up as a third wife to a serial polygamist who from all indications is also a part time tout (albeit an influential one).

Now that Funke has gotten herself into this mess, there is no coming out as no self respecting tout allows his wife to divorce him until he has had enough of her.

21 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by AjanleKoko: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2012
Amazing how the uneducated seem to be the richest and most powerful holding sway in Naija, while the educated only scramble to work for them, and join their harems grin

In spite of the craze for education by most Nigerian youth. Ironic indeed.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Burger01(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2012
O ma se o for this 'return of Jennifer' lady. Of all the bachelors wey dey island, mainland, agege, ikorodu, epe, ajah and whole of naija and even in Boston for yankee na this man wey don get 5 kids she come marry! Kai FUNKE, you don fall my hand big time. Palooka...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei! Does fornication and adultery run in "these" people's veins? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Who cares? Mstcheew.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by SlyIg(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2012
Nna... Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2012
Not Again.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by femliany(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2012
And the story just began
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2012
This is really sad...she is supposed to enjoy the early stage of her marriage @ least,dem still dey call ds period “honeymoon” but see kasala now..Chai!big Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by virginvampire(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2012
FRONTPAGE

"Man claims to be impregnated by nollywood woman".......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2012
pDude: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei! Does fornication and adultery run in "these" people's veins? grin
you can say that again! I don't know why some women always try to win a man's heart by getting pregnant for him first! Shey the man tell am say im dey find pikin? I just pity Funke honestly.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by myke20: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2012
Choei funke enot u na. Y nor marry single boi sef come go dey marry dat fin.Smh
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Kassidy90(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2012
Dats her own shyte....
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nasri100(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2012
LOBATON!
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by chucky234(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2012
AjanleKoko: Amazing how the uneducated seem to be the richest and most powerful holding sway in Naija, while the educated only scramble to work for them, and join their harems grin

In spite of the craze for education by most Nigerian youth. Ironic indeed.
Wetin come concern riches with gbese wey dey for Funke head na,guy na pregnancy the OP talk about why you come dey yarn okpoto na.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by chucky234(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2012
Kai Jennifer abi na Bisi, sorry Funke don buy job,this one na insult upon injury ooo
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by stanleywonder: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2012
absolutely good! wink wink this is a game men play
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by juman(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2012
Hmmmm. The husband has big family.

stanley wonder: absolutely good! wink wink this is a game men play

grin I like the film.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2012
50-50 1 from the husband, if not a man who as lost his full human sense of responsibility who would ever care to marry an expert comercial sex worker like funke, this may be strang to you but let look around d movie stars, are there no descent one among? Even though they all claim to be film makings and tech ology out suit dt present their attitude like dt still at colse doors many hurrible things happoned. So she dear not accused her husband for any thing on this issue, because he has even don it well to hv did it aloud.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Leemak: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2012
Nairalanders see d effects of love of money by Funke Akindele, upon all single and seiously searching young men weh full naija dis useless chick go marry a man of polygamous uncontrolable sex emotion......u hav not seen anything yet Jenifar!
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Lihad(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2012
;(;(;(
wat a shame i dont pity her because she rather look for money instead of luv all d way may God help u
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Ayorh4you(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Just passing by....... Headin 2 white hartlane
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by passionate88: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2012
Goldieluks: All these waka waka men. WTH!
no b waka waka o... He's a muslim, he's entitled to 4 wives. He has 3, so it's remaining 1..
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Leemak: Nairalanders see d effects of love of money by Funke Akindele, upon all single and seiously searching young men weh full naija dis useless chick go marry a man of polygamous uncontrolable sex emotion......u hav not seen anything yet Jenifar!
Shut up!!!Did you propose marriage to her??!!People like you are the ones that would make people like Rita Dominic marry one old man wey no get plan for her,cos you are the same people that would remind her that she is close to menopause and she isn't married..Do you know the much pressure that Jenifa would have suffered before she agreed to marry that her husband,,Abegeee she must be really down and doesn't need your pity party

11 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Wsdm: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2012
Base on this saying ; "majority carry the vote", all men are polygamous in nature, some are doing it overtly while most others are doing it covertly. But in this modern time at the era of almighty HIV/AIDS, men still go without condom!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2012
DESTINY FOR SALE
She sold her destiny to tout...ehya sorry. So its true that destiny can change and can be sold...that's to tell you that women can behave in a stupid way bcuz of LOVE
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2012
Magazines keep lying. Someone that is well know with modikat everywhere and seen in places both spiritual and public functions could not attract the media before Jenifa's wedding
I don't believe this story. Rita is about to marry soon, check out the story, Rita's husband in love with Omotola.
Remember this other girl Mercy Johnson? That's how the pointless rumours and stupid stories keep going around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] / Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.