Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Breaking Records Like Usain Bolt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Records Like Usain Bolt (427 Views)

The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets / Is Magu (thunder Bolt) Real? / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Records Like Usain Bolt by isaiahsthot(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Just read a piece about Usain bolt on the bbc website,it was about attempts scientist were making to explain his world record breaking run of 9.58secs in 100 meters in 2009.2 very important things were stated as obstacles he needed to overcome,air resistance and his height.Interesting isnt it ?,one was an enviromental factor while another is a personal factor.I made a conclusion from this,in order to do be the best at something you would have to overcome your disadvantages,handicap and weakness and also overcome enviromental limitations.The most important lesson however is that nothing is impossible if you are willing to commit to it and pay the price.In Phil 4.13 it is written,I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.You need this strength to commit to the process in this race of destiny.Remember in the race of life there are no steroids to cheat with,its either you can or you cant.I celebrate you.

(1) (Reply)

Life- A Structuring Tool In God's Hands / Open Letter To Muslim Senators Who Voted For Underage Marriage / A Hand Bag Thief Being Buried Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.