Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats (19316 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Puerto-Rican husband and she will castrate?
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by kid7soccer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Carstrate him wit the juju u take marry am
aburo7: Nollywood actress Uche Jombo bares her mind on her marriage to her Puerto-Rican husband:

If your husband were to be a serial philanderer like Desmond’s character in the movie, Lies Men Tell, what will you do?
I will castrate him, he knows and believes that. To me, there is no excuse to cheat, its either you are with someone or not, and if you are tired of the person, please accord the person decency of respect by saying it’s over. Don’t go making someone look stupid. The problem with me is there is no in- between.

Do you believe what you are saying or are you saying it for the purpose of this interview?

I am saying,Uche Jombo-Rodrigues doesn’t have in-between. That is the reason it takes me long time to make a decision or take a stand on something, but when I do, that is it. There is no excuse not to honour an agreement you have made, this doesn’t have anything to do with this interview. It is the principlethat guides me. It is not just about marriage, it’s how I conduct my relationships, its either it is this or that, if that is my mind-set in a relationship, you should know that for marriage it’ll be 150%. There is no room for cheating.

So you believe your husband will or should not cheat on you?
I don’t have control over what someone will do, I’m not God. I’m talking about me, how I conduct things. It’s not an option that it will happen, I will not tolerate cheating.

Are you saying you will not forgive the man who cheats on you and is manly enough to say I’m sorry?
If you are in that situation Sam, oh God! You are going to slave for me for life. And do you know any man that will want to slave for a woman for life, answer?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/i-will-castrate-my-husband-if-he-cheats.html?m=0
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Beaf1: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
If this vgly baboon is my wife and said this, I an going straight to my lawyer to file for divorce.
Will she still 'castrate' me if she suddenly came into my office and saw my beautiful secretary trying to remove some dirt down below my belt? cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by RedCard1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
She should start making babies before she ends up like Funke Akindele. The best thing in marriage is chidren. Uche is above 35 now....make she better wake up o. Whether her husband cheats or not, she will look fine.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by RedCard1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
kid7soccer: Carstrate him wit the juju u take marry am
her juju don dey even fade. Make she just manage born pikin. She still worwor like before.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Policewoman(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Me too. (team castration) cool
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Wahala90: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Act fast!

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by hakku: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
wil she do dat physically or spiritually?.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by mzkanye(f): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yes ooo..en dats is a woman wu knows what she wants en wot she stands 4!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nollygurl: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
I luv Uche - she speaks the truth and don't want her husband to be a big cheat - wat wrong wit dat?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by tintingz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nollygurl: I luv Uche - she speaks the truth and don't want her husband to be a big cheat - wat wrong wit dat?
As if "wife" don't cheat... undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by lastpage: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
aburo7: Nollywood actress Uche Jombo bares her mind on her marriage to her Puerto-Rican husband:

If your husband were to be a serial philanderer like Desmond’s character in the movie, Lies Men Tell, what will you do?
I will castrate him, he knows and believes that. To me, there is no excuse to cheat, its either you are with someone or not, and if you are tired of the person, please accord the person decency of respect by saying it’s over. Don’t go making someone look stupid. The problem with me is there is no in- between.

Do you believe what you are saying or are you saying it for the purpose of this interview?

I am saying,Uche Jombo-Rodrigues doesn’t have in-between. That is the reason it takes me long time to make a decision or take a stand on something, but when I do, that is it. There is no excuse not to honour an agreement you have made, this doesn’t have anything to do with this interview. It is the principlethat guides me. It is not just about marriage, it’s how I conduct my relationships, its either it is this or that, if that is my mind-set in a relationship, you should know that for marriage it’ll be 150%. There is no room for cheating.

So you believe your husband will or should not cheat on you?
I don’t have control over what someone will do, I’m not God. I’m talking about me, how I conduct things. It’s not an option that it will happen, I will not tolerate cheating.

Are you saying you will not forgive the man who cheats on you and is manly enough to say I’m sorry?
If you are in that situation Sam, oh God! You are going to slave for me for life. And do you know any man that will want to slave for a woman for life, answer?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/i-will-castrate-my-husband-if-he-cheats.html?m=0

It is women like this,...... that boast and run their mouth excessively, that not only cheat on their own husband but end-up with a marriage that lasts only a few months.

Bookmark this one, l tell you. ***winks..winks***

Like the man was her "slave or im no get hand" to defend himself!

In as much as l dont support "physical fights", ...that your husband will simply beat you to pulp, if you dare try something funny..................
...and if you succeed, remember that PRISON is not a very good place to spend the rest of your miserably-jealous life!

lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
lastpage:

It is women like this,...... that boast and run their mouth excessively, that not only cheat on their own husband but end-up with a marriage that lasts only a few months

lastpage!

Na today? One knows these kinds of women very well. Believe their holier-than-thou pretensions and you'll receive the shock of your life sooner than later. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Airforce1: Nigerian girls and there big fat mouth...

She never get pregnant she don dey talk nonsense..
what is ur bussiness with her getting pregnacy or not.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by kunlesehan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
uche Dumb-o
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by tdbanks: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
God help Mr. Rodriguez.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by kid7soccer(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
O crab bro, wis kind face be dat
deebrain: BEANS.....
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by mediachirps(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
at who's cost?
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Originalsly: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmm....why would she run off her mouth like that? Some things are better left unsaid. That right there is enough reason for the guy to file and get divorce.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by OdeyTommy: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2013
What if she is being caught cheating, what will happen to her
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by Watermelon(m): 3:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Uche carry on, if that man tries any nonsense with another lady, his chairman should excised. Kpom

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by grandstar(m): 3:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Let the marraige bed be free of fornication because God will judge both adulterers and fornicators (Hebrews 13:4).Let no man deceive you with empty words, because of the aforesaid things, the wrath of God is coming!(Ephesians 5:6, Proverbs 1:7).

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by angelseddy(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmm, uche baby U get luck say dis dude marry u. U beta stop sayin what u won't do n direct ur energy towards family building. Don't 4get dat he aint ur bf dat u cud jst dump n move on, he is ur HUSBAND. Make God no let us see wetin pass us ooo! N men pls dnt cheat,it hurts us like hell.
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by blackbeau1(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Cocoa, didn't you read the part where she said she is very serious about castrating him if he cheats? The truth is, some wives have evil spirits of tiger inside of them. Otherwise, why did she choose castration of all painful things to do to him? I suspect she wants to eat his pe.n..i.s...don't you think that kind of evil plan is the reason why she is still barren? Mtchew
barren? Are u God? Beyonce was married to JayZ for years before she decided to give birth. She is a celebrity and her husband is not a nigerian so they'll definitely not have the mentality of an average Nigerian who believes marriage begins and ends with babies. And btw, how is it our business if she decides to castrate 'HER HUSBAND' not 'OUR HUSBAND'
Re: Uche Jombo Will Castrate Her Husband If He Cheats by scobaba: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
As she speaks...he's cheating @ dat moment. she dull.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Arrests Richy Adams, Fake Producer For Impersonation & Blackmail / Tonto Dikeh & Ik Ogbonna At 'Fight Diabetes For Free' Event In Lagos / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.