Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? (762 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Just imagine.

1. Do you know that this clock was coded with pure CSS with small bit of javascript? No images.

2. Do you know that the second image was coded with pure CSS gradients? No images. No javascript. No canvas. No data URIs.

3. Do you know that the third image, which is animated progress bar was coded with pure CSS? With canvas for the noise background only.

4. Do you know that the fourth images was coded with pure CSS? No images. No javascript.

You may not be amazed if you are a pro, but I was amazed. It was done by my mentor in web design and development.

I now believe that there is more to be done on the web.

Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by CODEEATER(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
WOW shocked
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by Djtm(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Omg! Knowing something is one thing, using it to create 'awesomely cool' stuffs is another. Btw, who is your mentor?
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by miracle4(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Djtm: who is your mentor?
greenmouse?
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by adewasco2k(m): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by Slyr0x: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2013
miracle4: greenmouse?

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by incometrader(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2013
I decided to explore the possibilities of CSS recently and found out it was incredible. You can create really cool stuffs with just CSS, no javascript.
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by adewasco2k(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
miracle4: greenmouse?
seriously what is it with greenmouse and GraphicPlus? smiley
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by miracle4(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2013
adewasco2k:
seriously what is it with greenmouse and GraphicPlus? smiley
They are the most popular website developers on nairaland. though they do have disagreement at times
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by neowelsh(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2013
this is stunning, you guys should teach us na
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by adewasco2k(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2013
miracle4: They are the most popular website developers on nairaland. though they do have disagreement at times

oh i see! but in that field there is a large area of green grasses to graze on with out interfering each other
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by krap(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Please can you give links to the sites.
Re: I Can't Imagine This! Is CSS This Crazy? by charlsecy4(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please paste the codes to the "images," let's study.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? / / Meet, Date And Chat With Nigerians On This New Platform(me2u)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.