Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? (762 Views)

Here’s How To Get Your Clients To Pay You Faster / Wonderful Software Lets Clients To Make More Site Traffic For Additional Revenue / Interswitch Payment Option Now Available For Our Nigerian Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by theSpark(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am a budding writer and to some extent I believe am capable of taking on paid jobs. My problem is how do I get people willing to pay writers ready to write for them? Better still, how do I get blogs that are ready to pay contributors on a continuous basis?
Re: Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by iyenimofe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
You can checkout Elance here http://www.elance.com . Elance is a world class site involved in this kind of things. You just create an account there and the remaining steps are self explanatory. When your account is created and your profile complete, you can get jobs i.e people that want copywriters in your case. Place a bid and if they're interested...'job don land be that'. Their payment details is on their site. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by Irshittabey: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
iyenimofe: You can checkout Elance here http://www.elance.com . Elance is a world class site involved in this kind of things. You just create an account there and the remaining steps are self explanatory. When your account is created and your profile complete, you can get jobs i.e people that want copywriters in your case. Place a bid and if they're interested...'job don land be that'. Their payment details is on their site. Hope this helps.
Hello sire,
how do I get my profile complete do I have to go through the verification process,I dont get it..
Re: Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by iyenimofe(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Irshittabey:
how do I get my profile complete do I have to go through the verification process,I dont get it..
It's just like any other account creation. Complete the registration form found on the page. This form should appear when you click the sign up button. You then log into your email account and verify the registration. Once you've done that, return to the Elance site and complete your profile. This includes uploading a profile picture, adding your qualifications and/or your portfolio. Elance recommends that you complete your profile in order to increase the chances of getting a job. Other steps/options/payment matters are included on the site.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by Irshittabey: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
iyenimofe:
It's just like any other account creation. Complete the registration form found on the page. This form should appear when you click the sign up button. You then log into your email account and verify the registration. Once you've done that, return to the Elance site and complete your profile. This includes uploading a profile picture, adding your qualifications and/or your portfolio. Elance recommends that you complete your profile in order to increase the chances of getting a job. Other steps/options/payment matters are included on the site.
Thank you sir,it is just that i have an account with elance since 2011,the profile is not complete yet,maybe because i dont have a profile picture.it was elance and related sites that made me study web application development,so i can freelance on them.

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by theSpark(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks guys! I just opened accounts with elance.com and freelance.com . I'v achieved nearly 70% profile completion. Any special tips on nipping jobs there? Like the competition is stiff. I just want people with experience there who have done jobs, and were paid, to give us tips on how to successfully get advertised jobs. Any special thngs to include in the applications/proposals?
Re: Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? by intrabos: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
You can get content jobs from http://www.webshowmarket.com.
Create an account. And post your service under the content writer category. You can get client over there. Check you messages often.

(1) (Reply)

Php Codes For Moving Text And Rolling Banners / I Want To Sel My Blog On Flippa, How Do I Go About It? / Lets Exchange Or Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.