Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

"I Must Date With A Man For 5yrs Before I Marry Him' -eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Must Date With A Man For 5yrs Before I Marry Him' -eniola Badmus (698 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Must Date With A Man For 5yrs Before I Marry Him' -eniola Badmus by arthur2k6: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-D62yb__kM0s/UffjcldEalI/AAAAAAAB47U/_bgDchLCiZI/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

When asked about her marriage plans in a new interview, Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus said she must date a guy for at least five years before she will consider marrying him. Eniola said:
"What is the point if I marry today and tomorrow it's over? What's the essence? I am living my life. I will have a baby when necessary. Marriage is good but what's the essence of me getting married today and tomorrow I'm not in it? For any man I am going to marry or call my husband we should be together for five years before we walk down the aisle. We may have children but at least after five years I will know that you're ready for me. Not getting married today, and tomorrow he's out! I've seen it happen to my friends, I don't want to go through that trauma.
Erm, that you date a guy for five years doesn't guarantee that the marriage will last...or does it? :-)

Source: Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

(1) (Reply)

Photos: B Elect Of Award Winning Rap Group Thorobreds Weds / Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda's Independence Message / Pictures: Akon Shoots Music Video With Wizkid And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.