Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car (35693 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
hold on! na omo oshodi funke dey follow share man? lmaooo! she lucky d wives dem no bash her head in sef.

My dear Jenifa, shift go front biko! dem plenty wey wan sample ya remainder.

It is well shogbo? o ba ni, ko ti baje. kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
She's Confused. May God help her,& My mum loves this gal with passion.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Pray(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
E be like say they want to talk another story again o........
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Celebrity and living in a rented apartment?

Didnt you know he was already married?

You thought he was going to treat you special?

This dumb girl looking for sympathy in a pathetic nation that gives women 100% of the blame for marriage misfortunes.

Mtchewwwwwwwww no one cares to read polygamist trash plz.

You women put yourselves in this situation, running after cheating bastards with no control on their libido.

Stop perpetuating polygamy for younger generation.

I will kill the dumb ngga that tries to marry one sidehoe after marrying me.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by smoothlips(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
People should learn to keep PRIVATE ISSUES private. this Funke and her Husband na serious OTELE if they have issues in their marriage how e take change my house rent?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by brightedge(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who are these people anyway? How come they're making lots of news? I've never heard of them before. Or am I missing something?
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by dplomaticVal: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
I wish 'early' divorce could be outlawed. angry
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This dumb girl looking for sympathy in a pathetic nation that gives women 100% of the blame for marriage misfortunes.

You women put yourselves in this situation, running after cheating bastards with no control on their libido.

u go kill d niggah, u'll eventually end up in prison and d so called sidechick go dey flex another blokos y u dey cell dey chop baked beans.

niooooce! grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by donsax: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Funke how do we know he's the one begging you to come back? To all we know is he's the one that broke up on you first and you denied it then....we got it from his facebook direct source...all these magzines are not direct source they can say an rubbish to laid their hand on your 200naira mag fee..how do they know he texted her? Did she show them the text messages? Funke put all these on your twitter or fb to know its from you..... So funke.A upon all the glo ambassador , jenifer sale stuff you don't own a house nor your family? Nawa for these celebrities with their hyprocites flamboyant lives... Women don't accept they are faulty in a relationship always the man at fault.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by easyfem(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
We shud learn from this... Funke has made her own choice... I beleieve she is not an illetrate. She knew dis is gonna happen be4 she got married to that man . Fame or happiness.. Women shud make a choice
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u go kill d niggah, u'll eventually end up in prison and d so called sidechick go dey flex another blokos y u dey cell dey chop baked beans.

niooooce! grin grin grin grin

The thing just dey vex me angry angry angry

Polygamy in 2013? Ah ahnnn angry
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The thing just dey vex me angry angry angry

Polygamy in 2013? Ah ahnnn angry
abegi liv iyawo allaji o! grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by nbright: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Now she is wise... If it takes a divorce for our ladies to know that they don't need man with money to be happy, then I am all for it.. Funke.. You have the money, you are more exposed than he is, you are more famous than him (it was even because of you that I knew he even existed)... If you wish to marry again, don't look at the monetary gain.. Think of your happiness... Though there are bound to be trials and tribulations in all marriages.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
abegi liv iyawo allaji o! grin grin grin

Don worry, keep singing grin
Ibe ni oko e a ti mu onila wa'le fun iyawo .... The "wo" in your title go soon become "le" grin
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by seangy4konji: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its so obvious that the mad women on NL will only support the lady in dis matter...she know know say she cant own d man alone before she marry abi??by the time she jump around 20 men.she go calm down
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by dinggle: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Some women have no sense sha, with the fame and money what was she doing there?....with all the fine men Nigeria has in abundance....didn't she date him? can a women with money be wooed with money?...she was probably misled by her greed.
Ladies draw your ears! say no to a man who already has a wife. If he can leave her for you, he will leave you for the future one!...women should understand that they fade in the eyes of men daily. As a girl your target should not be finding the man that will love you now, but the man that will love you more as you fade away.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Clear Throat*
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Don worry, keep singing grin
Ibe ni oko e a ti mu onila wa'le fun iyawo .... The "wo" in your title go soon become "le" grin
impossicant! gbogbo ere lan fun daddy wa! to ba bo si ta, ko si problem... ti ba gbo ni wahala. angry
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by tpia5: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Well, the advantage of being a celebrity is you get to pick and choose who will have the honour of your attention, no man scarcity like ordinary women are experiencing . . . .

@ seangjikonji
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by claremont(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
cool
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
impossicant! gbogbo ere lan fun daddy wa! to ba bo si ta, ko si problem... ti ba gbo ni wahala. angry

Lol enu ti poju grin
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who cares?someone should pls tell these foools to shut the fok up
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by nbright: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Smhart1: Stop blaming Funke that man is an idio't
stop blaming the man... Funke wasn't blind when they were dating.. Someone even commented about what she said on air when she was asked about her pregnancy.. To me I blame funke the most.. How could a whole "church girl" whose parents are "good christians" marry a serial womanizer and a polygamist and she boldly said she knew he has kids but he isn't married when almost everybody even those on the internet were saying otherwise?... I just wish she's learnt her lesson(s).
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by stylesco: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why is Funke crying now?
Everyone told her. Her fans advised and abused her for wanting to marry this man but she said "everyone should respect my decision, I'm and adult".

When you marry a man with two wives and whom everyone knows is a confirmed flirt what did you think?
That your celebrity status would change him or what?

I'm sorry funke but I don't sympathise with you.
Both of you should be adults about it and shut the hell up.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by Temismith(f): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Yes we know! All u wanted was his manhood dat lives on grin grincheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
nbright: stop blaming the man... Funke wasn't blind when they were dating.. Someone even commented about what she said on air when she was asked about her pregnancy.. To me I blame funke the most.. How could a whole "church girl" whose parents are "good christians" marry a serial womanizer and a polygamist and she boldly said she knew he has kids but he isn't married when almost everybody even those on the internet were saying otherwise?... I just wish she's learnt her lesson(s).
God bless you
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by simple2004(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
is this marriage issue for real or another movie? its sad to know that the marriage only last for 2 month. hmmmm, these so called celebrities and marriage failure na wa o. actors guild, antp etc should organise prayer 4 their members' marriages asap.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Olajumokeibk: She's Confused. May God help her,& My mum loves this gal with passion.
wen are you taking me home to mama or you want funke akindele to snatch me from you?
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really?? I pray you do grin

What happen to divorce?

Some women sha undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by kayode2: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
I dont mind taking her as a second wife, she is a fine girl, she should send her proposal which i am sure will get immediate approval.I will not treat her badly like her ex-hubby if she is actually a good wife material.
Re: Funke Akindele Doesnt Need Kehinde Oloyede's House & Car by bukky5: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Laila Ikeji: In a revealing chat with E-247 magazine, Funke Akindele sort of replied her husband's interview with Encomium magazine that he was building a house for her before she walked out.
Though Kehinde was the first to go public with the news of their separation on Facebook, Funke Akindele gave her ears to her in-laws who felt she could still change her mind and that separation actually is not the solution to the problem.

Funke told E24-7MAGAZINE on Friday:

That place is not for me, I have been through hell and back.
I was abused emotionally and verbally. Really, I felt we could work things out when the trouble started two months after the marriage.
But I made up my mind and shut the door of the marriage at him when the trouble was coming to me too much.

I stooped to conquer him; buried my fame and name to make him my husband, but it did not work. At a point in time, I asked if it's not the same man that was all over me before we married.

He nearly got me off my career. He called me severally; I did not pick his calls but when he realized my silence was tormenting him, he took to Facebook.
It's alright.

Ask him when did he come to my house last? He left me here in my rented apartment with nothing and he will just dash in and dash out. He gets abusive, caustic anytime we have a misunderstanding and often told me to my face, he's going to his wife in Oshodi.

He sent me SMS that he has seen a buyer for his house at Adeniyi Jones for N40million. He asked me if he should sell it and that if he does, he will buy me a new car and a rent me a new apartment.

Why now? I don't need all that, I want my sanity. I respect him to the end but he chose to treat me that way. He said he wanted to clip my wings.

After Funke ignored him, he sent her another text abusing her and calling her names.

“So you can see that he does not mean well for me,” Funke re-iterated.

E24-7 checks revealed as at Saturday evening that Kehinde was combing the nooks and crannies of Ikorodu to locate Funke's dad's house.

Now that the cookie has crumbled, Kehinde has been calling and sending text messages, begging her to come back.

He boasted: “I will do anything to win my wife back.”

Observers of the marriage from inception feel that when fame and money come to a meeting point in a relationship, it will result in problems if the couple are not committed and disciplined.
Funke and Kehinde rarely spent substantial time together even at the peak of their marriage.

Both kept to hectic schedules by virtue of their chosen professions.
While Funke is often involved in back-to-back shooting on movie sets, Kehinde jumps from one construction site to another; pressing buttons for his political ambitions; and keeping dates with his wife at home and other women by the side.

This sort of arrangement invariably makes keeping faith with the vows of the union very difficult. In the long run, suspicion will rear its ugly head and the couple will eventually drift apart, especially when they don't live under the same roof.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/kehinde-said-he-would-buy-me-car-new.html
I wonder what is d problem with our female celebrities dat cant stay in marriage nawa for una oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Misplaces Gold Custom Necklace At #MTVMAMA2015, Fans Returns It To Him / Ayra Starr Is Dating Rema See Latest Proof (pictures And Video) / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.