Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again (564 Views)

Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? / Nigerian Couple Burns Their Bible Due To 16yrs Childlessness / Why Did Jehovah Witness Change The Capital Letter 'g' In John 1.1 In Their Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
we need to go back to the word of God(the manual for living) for that is were the power is according to romans 1:16.
that power which majority of believers re looking for in different churches to d point were they become a member of 7 churches at the same time. going around receiving prophecies but dnt want anything to do with the word. abi fellow NL how una see am
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by Zakkyoz: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wait make i rush go ask my pastor.
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by majalisa(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2013
PASTOR FLOURISH: we need to go back to the word of God(the manual for living) for that is were the power is according to romans 1:16.
that power which majority of believers re looking for in different churches to d point were they become a member of 7 churches at the same time. going around receiving prophecies but dnt want anything to do with the word. abi fellow NL how una see am
end tym things i guez
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by switdil(f): 1:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Satan is really doing his own assignment. He is keeping pple away from reading Gods word cus dats where d truth lies n he doesn't want u n I to know d truth. Pls let's pray n ask God for back up (strenght) to read his word cus we need it to complete our own assignment.
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2013
because they are only church-goers (which is a step up) or just plain non-believers tongue

they just declare themselves christians just because it "sounds good".
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by Acidosis(m): 3:55am On Jul 31, 2013
switdil: Satan is really doing his own assignment. He is keeping pple away from reading Gods word cus dats where d truth lies n he doesn't want u n I to know d truth. Pls let's pray n ask God for back up (strenght) to read his word cus we need it to complete our own assignment.

Thats true...you're right..

I read some comments on nairaland yesterday and I was shocked! As in real shock! to see many so called Christians do not know God's anger is upon homosexuals. Its clearly written there and the word used in all versions of the bible is "gay" YET you see "christians" defending the defenceless to satisfy their chronic pitiable ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
My pastor said, my pastor said em... em.... Shut up! Wetin ur bible talk?
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
am thankful to u all for ur contribution.
u see like our fellow NLDER said,its a battle.we need to b prayerful and as well pray for our fellow brethren in the faith.

personally am troubled anytime i stand to minister Gods word and u say let open to d book of james, u see some steering at you. i
even went ahead a particular day to see if d people were acquainted with their bibles and said lets open to d book elijah 3:4--- to my amazement some were searching for it. after a few seconds they came back to themselves and bgan 2laf. na wa ,may God hav mercy on us.Amen
Re: Why Do Most Christains Not Read Their Bible Again by PASTORFLOURISH(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
may God help our weakness and strenghten us by his spirit.in Jesus name.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Fallacy/Hypocrisy Of Yesterday Church's And End Time Teaching (be Carefully) / Proverbs 30 Verse 4 / Who Is Your Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.