Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? (645 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. / Why Do People Hide Their Offerings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by pBuhari(f): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
I have been pondering over this issue for long on how many people choose to hide their Bible when going to the ''House of God''. Most times, you will see men using newspaper to wrap it and others especially young guys will choose to put the Bible in their pockets.

The question now is, why do they choose to that way, is it the they are ashame of carrying the Bible in the open or what?
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by Dekatron(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
The thing done tear ni.

Me wey be Atheist self, my bible neat die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by witnezHD(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2015
that was then not now
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by witnezHD(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
I don't know
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by menesheh(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2015
People are getting ashamed of being seen as gullible and unsophisticated by believing in ancient Roman myths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by pBuhari(f): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2015
witnezHD:
that was then not now
It is still happening now. For example, today is sunday, walk around your neighborhood, you will understand what I mean.
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Does it matter?
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2015
The feeling of not to be tagged an S. U incase they meet a babe along there way to church.... They can quickly get ha number smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by witnezHD(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2015
pBuhari:

It is still happening now. For example, today is sunday, walk around your neighborhood, you will understand what I mean.
I don't see myself hiding my electronic Bible
Re: Why Do Some People Hide Their Bible When Going To Church ? by peeparty(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
young boys are usually the victim here. some of them do not want their small small girlfrnds to see them.
although I don't see that any longer.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read / Grace Is Free......pope Francis / I Need Help, Prayers And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.