Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (14420 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
the_ripper3: My oil soup na die, e dey clog my brain at times sef.

grin grin
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by chidigood(f): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
STEW as in stew. People dey fight 4 am in skol b4 ASUU come spoil show.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Sike(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ewa Agonyi. cheesy
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by theripper3: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
babyosisi: My signature roast beef
That is what I do well
If you eat it,you will forget your mother's name

Nne, na meat be like bread wey survive plane crash so. I no chop o.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by sammy6(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Palm oil stew! Very peperish with iru and goat meat.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
A host of you I am sure can't even boil water talkless of potty!....leave the cooking to your mothers...fast food generation
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by gebest: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Am good in cooking ogbolo soup, wen u taist it u would'nt eat ur wife's food anymore.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by PurpleHouse(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: Vegetable Soup (Edikang Ikong), i cook it well cos it's one of ma best soup...I bet u if u taste it u wil see heaven...
Singing!
*******Show Me Heaven*******
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
the_ripper3:

Nne, na meat be like bread wey survive plane crash so. I no chop o.

Hahahaha
U don't know what you're missing

Rice and beans nko

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Fadelex(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
pounded yam.... I no dey believe say na human being pound my pounded yam sometimes...
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by spicyp(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oil rice....the key recipe r dry fish and fresh pepper.U go wound 0000h.Sharp food for a busy nursing student
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Pretyangel25(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afang soup, Editan soup, Egusi soup infact I'm good @ cooking any type of meal
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Eat my indomie and egg, you will sell your phone for more smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by sopufischer: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
An organisation is conducting a survey on nutritional value of Nigerian meals and would love people to participate

It is a 10 question survey which would not take more than one minute.

The survey can be found by opening this link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CLG8GCG

Kindly assist to forward to other people you know.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by link2ok(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
if u taste my freshly prepared sweet white yam with oil.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wen ma parents travel, we dey use igbo leaf cook egusi soup. For dinner

i woke up in 3days time. lyk SAy i b lazarus 'who woke frm d dead'
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by oladapolif: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
rice or eba...
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Acidosis(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
many
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by PurpleHouse(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
the_ripper3: My oil soup na die, e dey clog my brain at times sef.
chio!!!!!!!!! Na Die?
You put G20?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pretyangel25: Afang soup, Editan soup, Egusi soup infact I'm good @ cooking any type of meal
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
boiling water
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pretyangel25: Afang soup, Editan soup, Egusi soup infact I'm good @ cooking any type of meal
hav u gotten ur nysc discharge cert? Vacancy for MamaPUT dey o.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Pee2k3: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Expert in cooking and frying water
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Reincarnated(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Eba, Pounded yam (poundo grin), Semo, Amala, red stew, Ayamase , Spag, Rice, fried egg and toasted bread
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Smaha19: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
It has always been beans, even chicks dey lick plate after initial shakara.
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by theripper3: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Hahahaha
U don't know what you're missing

Rice and beans nko

Nne, I b village man o, all this continental dishes dey purge my belle. Give me akpu and ofe owerri. My alimentary canal dey selective one kind.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by chikk(f): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
babyosisi: I make good suya
My meat pies are legendary

Pls can I hv ur meat pie recipe?
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Wendyslim(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Palm oil soup with wheat meal. Omo you go chop lick hand
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by Ninapha(f): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am at best with onugbu soup, nsala, ogbono then my ofe owerri.

For rice, my stew na baba. I hv native spices dat come out superb.

I just love cooking however.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by bravolyk(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
I can cook all kind of yam new yam,old yam,abuja yam,cocoyam e.t.c I guess that is why my leg looks like yam tuber
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by samski(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
I can boil water tongue
Re: What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? by bravolyk(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
ge best: Am good in cooking ogbolo soup, wen u taist it u would'nt eat ur wife's food anymore.

u can't even spell the name of the soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gala / Have Anyone Ever Tasted Groundnut Soup / Nutritional Value Of Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.