Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (23817 Views)

The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
I detest wheat.Come in and tell us yours

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by waleadex(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just don't like yam for anything...

18 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
waleadex:
wow and i luv yam,especially with frìed egg

18 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
waleadex:
wow,i luv eating yam o,especially with fried egg

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hate unripe plantain angry
i laave meat!!!!!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I hate unripe plantain angry
i laave meat!!!!!!!!
yea,me to

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hate some few things sha

rice
beans
egg
yam
plantain
fish
meat
vegetable
water
soup
food etc

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Fabdedon(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
i eat everything that is cooked

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I hate some few things sha

rice
beans
egg
yam
plantain
fish
meat
vegetable
water
soup
food etc
hm you ve listed all the foød wey person dey chop,which1 u cum dey eat?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
MhizVee:
hm you ve listed all the foød wey person dey chop,which1 u cum dey eat?

salad

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

salad
you eat salad everyday

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Truth24(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hate Shitt
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Truth24(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hate Shitt...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Truth24:
I hate Shitt
shitt?Is dat a food or what?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by DoctorAshley(f): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
i hate amala and wheat
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2015
- Milk: I can't for the life of me down a glass of milk.
- Egg yolk: only whites.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Mayonnaise.
- Anchovies *shivers*
- Mushrooms.
- 'Live' fruit in pastries/desserts.
- CocaCola/Pepsi: ...is what I imagine battery acid tastes like.
- Coffee: There's only one blend I may crave, and it's hard to come by. TEA all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by jennyomalicha12(f): 3:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Eggs
Beans
Ripe plantain

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
- Milk: I can't for the life of me down a glass of milk.

But how? You're from... Nvm tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by dmjinc(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pap cry cry
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Naavah(f): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
I hate yam and unripe plantain. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
ArtanK:

But how? You're from... Nvm tongue

Yh right, very funny.

...from the land of milk and hilib, and incidentally not too fond of either tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by MhizVee(f): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
DoctorAshley:
i hate amala and wheat
me2
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

[/i]
Yh right, very funny.

...from the land of milk and hilib, and incidentally not too fond of either tongue

Yes milk and hilib is life!

*strips you off your Som card* tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
ArtanK:

Yes milk and hilib is life!

*strips you off your Som card* tongue

Boo, you're prejudiced tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ameryzzy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
I detest boiled fish or canned fish like geisha, it makes me throw up

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Boo, you're prejudiced tongue

With sweet hilib in my mouth grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

With sweet hilib in my mouth grin

At least it's not cano. Bon appétit smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

At least it's not cano. Bon appétit smiley

How could I forget caano geel too. Mercí beaucoup wink
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

How could I forget caano geel too. Mercí beaucoup wink

Lol. Well, at least it's not ordinary cano...that I know pretty gross. As for cano geel, I can't say tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Well, at least it's not ordinary cano...that I know pretty gross. As for cano geel, I can't say tongue

So you've never tasted caano geel? You are never getting your Som card back if that's true lol.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

So you've never tasted caano geel? You are never getting your Som card back if that's true lol.

No. I've had the chance, but it looks so much like the usual stuff ya know lol. You like it?

I still don't understand why it was taken.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2015
I hate beans!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prices Of Food Stuffs From The Nigerian Bureau Of Statistics / Kerrygold Avantage Is Showcasing Exciting Ways Irish Dairy Can Be Enjoyed / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.