Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Restore Your Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Restore Your Relationship (784 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship / What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restore Your Relationship by meluvlizluv: 5:28am On Jul 31, 2013
i have work hard and tried everything i could to get my lover back but nothing works out for me to get him back, till i came across a great man profile called Dr.OLOKU a love spell caster that helped me get my lover back to me within the period of 2 days i want to say with his great power he has save so many life and relationship he was the only man i contacted and his magic really brought my ex back for in case you need his help for your relationship to be restored you can email him via his email address :olokuspelltemple@yahoo.com, Natalia .+2348133047855
Re: Restore Your Relationship by mgbeketoto: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2013
This must be a RONKE OSHODI, BISI OBE, FUNKE AKINDELE OR ANNIE MACAULAY. . . .for sure! cheesy
Awon "Fishers Of Men" aka 'NA ME GET THE BLOKOS' ati 'NA MY TOTO SWEET PASS' desperado kind of women!
Mu che che che che che che grin

The day I will employ the services of a 'MAMALAWO' to cook me love portion to snag a dude. . . MY LIFE DON FINISH. . . pata-pata!

Of course BABALAWO must collect im own share of the Poo-Cee! grin

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Restore Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: This must be a RONKE OSHODI, BISI OBE, FUNKE AKINDELE OR ANNIE MACAULAY. . . .for sure! cheesy
Awon "Fishers Of Men" aka 'NA ME GET THE BLOKOS' ati 'NA MY TOTO SWEET PASS' desperado kind of women!
Mu che che che che che che grin

The day I will employ the services of a 'MAMALAWO' to cook me love portion to snag a dude. . . MY LIFE DON FINISH. . . pata-pata!

Of course BABALAWO must collect im own share of the pussy! grin

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
grin grin flavours blokos nko? :p8-)shockedgrin
Re: Restore Your Relationship by Bootylicious(f): 4:48am On Aug 11, 2013
LMAO,dis cracked me up, Joke of d year or better still some kind of scam..hahahaha
meluvlizluv: i have work hard and tried everything i could to get my lover back but nothing works out for me to get him back, till i came across a great man profile called Dr.OLOKU a love spell caster that helped me get my lover back to me within the period of 2 days i want to say with his great power he has save so many life and relationship he was the only man i contacted and his magic really brought my ex back for in case you need his help for your relationship to be restored you can email him via his email address :olokuspelltemple@yahoo.com, Natalia .+2348133047855
Re: Restore Your Relationship by EVA05: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Here is how i got back my marriage through the help of a Great Spell caster Dr.ERO who brought back my wife to my kids...Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Selling Point? / ~In Five Minutes, Newlyweds Had Five Babies~ / What Do We Do Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.