Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Best To Market My Website To Naija? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Best To Market My Website To Naija? (424 Views)

Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija / How Do I Market My Yam Flour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Market My Website To Naija? by AjoseBiz(m): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2013
I am searching for the best way to market my online business to Nigeria (and west Africa) that will have traffic flowing to my online business. Any suggestions? smiley
Re: How Best To Market My Website To Naija? by webincomeplus(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
1. Offer unique and relevant content
2. Conduct keyword research before writing your posts (click the link in my signature and read the most recent post on keyword research)
3. Register your website with Google webmaster tools and set the geotargeting feature to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Total Mobile Data Subscription Hits 57.7 Million In June / Very Easy Packag On How You Can Make 7,580 Everyday At Your Home With Less Effor / Are You Using Facebook To Promote Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.