Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} (6207 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / REGISTRATION FOR D BIGGEST VIDEO GAMES COMPETITION NOW OPENED (1st Prize $1000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} by dapo007(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2008
We are proud to announce the Electronic Sports World Cup 2008 Nigeria Qualifiers and Finals event. The ESWC is the event that stands out in the competitive gaming calendar and this year will be no exception as the greatest Video Game players from around the world converge on San Jose, California for the ESWC Grand Finals.

The three disciplines being contested in the Nigeria qualifiers and finals are:

Pro evolution Soccer 2008 (Multiplayer 1v1)

Trackmania Nations Forever ESWC (Multiplayer 1v1)

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (individual 1v1)

Hundreds of the world’s top video game players, representing over 60 countries, will take part in the 6th Electronic Sports World Cup™ (ESWC) Grand Final at NVISION® 08, the premier event for visual computing professionals and enthusiasts. NVISION 08 is hosted by NVIDIA and will be held August 25-27, 2008 in San Jose, California

NVISION 08 marks the first time in history that the ESWC Grand Final will take place in the US. The competitors will compete for six World Champion titles and over $250,000 in prize money. Visitors will be able follow the non-stop action on giant screens, with live commentary from professional broadcasters. Games in the tournament include Counter
Strike 1.6, Defense of the Ancient, Warcraft III The Frozen Throne, Trackmania Nations Forever, and Quake III Arena.

Nigerian Gamers stand a chance to compete in the Grand Finale.

For more info, visit www. lakraftentertainment.com

Re: The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} by chasisgirl(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
i have already registered but i cant attend because i work , if only it was weekend
Re: The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} by chasisgirl(f): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
ok
Re: The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} by c4charlz: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hi,
Anyone interested competing in Winning 11, we'll organize a competition, winner keeps all!!!
call 08037442661 (Lagos)
chasisgirl:

i have already registered but i cant attend because i work , if only it was weekend
Re: The Biggest Video Games Competition {registration Now Opened} by Glidia: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2011
good game sharing ,

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 22 For Pc Free Download / Who Has Zuma's Revenge Order Number? / Official Released Dream League Soccer 2020 Dls 20 Offline Android New Look Hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.