Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers (17954 Views)

Suicide Bombers Disguised As Worshippers Kill Many In Mosque / Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Walexz02(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Nnah! Na wa o!
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by glizengem(f): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2013
Some people has just sold dia souls 2 d devil...... Smh 4 Nigerian youths imagine how u play wif important topics

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2013
D igbos r d targets everywia,North and west! Imagine a an APC man trying to decieve us with a cheap lie-helpin Igbos to reunite wit deir families after detaining dem 4 six months? We r nt welcome in Nort neither r we in west! It hi time dis contry brakes so dt we can leave as Jews we are and pick up arms,like israel, against any of the sisters' contries dt dare to interfare in our business! Do to dem wat isreal is doing to all dis Arab f**ls
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by princemmab(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Did he die? I mean kanu... lol
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by inspirenet: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2013
abrahym: so KANU NWANKWO don join this boko group...

cheesy
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by chizel: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2013
I am an Igbo man but I have no sympathy for what has befalling my people this time bcs It could have avoided if my people has listened to the warning of mr Raph uwazurike and left that caused God forsaking northern states and relocate to the east for their business,I am sure that they would have still be living by now,but the stubbornness of my people has always been our greatest undoing.i am sorry that i can't even sympathise with us but one thing I know is that God will fight our battle for us.the northerners will surely pay in full

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Krak(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2013
This is a Classic Al-Qaeda style attack. Makes me to remember the Bali bomb attacks in Indonesia.

These Boko boys are learning fast and changing tactics.

I hope our Security Guys learn faster and perfect how to pre-empt their attacks.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Wetin concern KANU with fruit sellers turned Boko Haram nah? embarassed @Op correct your gbagaun abeg! grin
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by PurestBoy(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2013
RIP Nwankwo Kanu, what a great footballer he was, another great loss to football world, still remembering his Arsenal's goal against Chelsea from the corner side.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by victorazy(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2013
jude33084: KANU OR KANO? undecided

I wonder o!
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Akshow: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2013
write2obi: Sabon- garri? What of Ijebu-Garri, Op u fall hand ooo.
lame
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2013
Tot we r in a holy month?
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Akshow: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2013
chizel: I am an Igbo man but I have no sympathy for what has befalling my people this time bcs It could have avoided if my people has listened to the warning of mr Raph uwazurike and left that caused God forsaking northern states and relocate to the east for their business,I am sure that they would have still be living by now,but the stubbornness of my people has always been our greatest undoing.i am sorry that i can't even sympathise with us but one thing I know is that God will fight our battle for us.the northerners will surely pay in full
stfu! its very easy for u to say that. are the northerners in d east threatened to live? blame d clueless leaders we have who have refused to secure our lives and properties
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Donmichaelz(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2013
joeace2020:

FOOLS FOOLS FOOLS
Thanks if it was b4 I would av insulted u bak,I av found christ old tins have passed away all tins are new,next time express ur self more maturedly u hear?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
zonaking: D igbos r d targets everywia,North and west! Imagine a an APC man trying to decieve us with a cheap lie-helpin Igbos to reunite wit deir families after detaining dem 4 six months? We r nt welcome in Nort neither r we in west! It hi time dis contry brakes so dt we can leave as Jews we are and pick up arms,like israel, against any of the sisters' contries dt dare to interfare in our business! Do to dem wat isreal is doing to all dis Arab f**ls
have you forgotten what happened to your fore fathers( I'm sure your father wasn't even born then ) during their failed attempt to carry arms against the Nigerian state........ the reason an igbo can't rule Nigeria again is cos of your character..... Greedy fools.... here you are playing the igbo - hating nation card just like your chinua achebe did till his death, even though he never contributed to the development of Nigeria in any way .....why can't igbos stay on their home and develop the their towns and villages instead of overpopulating other regions , calling tribes that welcome them with open hands fools when they have prospered in those places, ingrates ......... you shout one Nigeria and yet on igboland you don't tolerate other tribes and even avoid like plagues any igbo man that there convert to Islam.... yet you want to live comfortably on other regions........... mtshewwww

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by xreal: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kanu what
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
cry angry I am so speechless.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Burger01(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dem dey pass message to Al Musty.

sad
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by deeptesting(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
lookooman:
have you forgotten what happened to your fore fathers( I'm sure your father wasn't even born then ) during their failed attempt to carry arms against the Nigerian state........ the reason an igbo can't rule Nigeria again is cos of your character..... Greedy fools.... here you are playing the igbo - hating nation card just like your chinua achebe did till his death, even though he never contributed to the development of Nigeria in any way .....why can't igbos stay on their home and develop the their towns and villages instead of overpopulating other regions , calling tribes that welcome them with open hands fools when they have prospered in those places, ingrates ......... you shout one Nigeria and yet on igboland you don't tolerate other tribes and even avoid like plagues any igbo man that there convert to Islam.... yet you want to live comfortably on other regions........... mtshewwww

Dude one thing I cannot not understand is why you guys develop so much hatred for each other....Men life is too short for this hate.. We are talking about lives here that are gone forever for no fault of theirs. RIP to the deceased and I hope the security agents will be more proactive in tackling this cretins called Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ Lookooman, ur user name says a lot abt you so no need engaging u in any further discussion! Get it, we re not comfortable with d marriage hence,divorce! I love nigeria but we being part of it is unfornate! Continue to dey Look look as lookman way u be?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Josh316(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
when I lambasted the Ohaneze Ndigbo leaders that paid a visit to the Governor to tell him that the Luxury Bus park bombing was NOT TARGETED AT IGBOS, many thot I was insane. Now I'm waiting patiently for what the Ohaneze Ndiara leaders will say this time since they have remained as oblivious as the OSTRICH! angry angry angry angry
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ignis: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its high time the igbos stopped allowing retarded muslim hausas from entering sabon gari, especially at night.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Roland17(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its a big shame that Nairalanders now celebrates mediocrity, it has slowly but surely become a means of perpetrating bigotry, Hate and ethnocentrism.

Lives including that of women and maybe children were lost in a bomb blast yet some dumb heads think its wise to celebrate because they are not affected, it belittles our sense of morality, we need to cleanse our hearts and mind from this hate especially when lives are involved.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Biggysmalls919(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
But what are those non indegenes still doing there? Businesss, and looking for eze igbo of sabon gari. Una eyes don clear. Sadly, these people will still go back so why should i care?
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nten: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
State of emergency imposed immediately!!!
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by write2obi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Akshow: lame
Like your h** mum
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Emperor007: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Biggysmalls919: But what are those non indegenes still doing there? Businesss, and looking for eze igbo of sabon gari. Una eyes don clear. Sadly, these people will still go back so why should i care?

^^^

Divide the country first, then you can ask this question.

It's still one Nigeria.

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by noble4d(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
dis igbo people shaaa
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Dogzimalon: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
others are busy doing fasting.one idiot that wants 9 virgins is busy planting Bomb.na wah oo.fools can he even disvirgin one girl not to talk of 9.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
zonaking: @ Lookooman, ur user name says a lot abt you so no need engaging u in any further discussion! Get it, we re not comfortable with d marriage hence,divorce! I love nigeria but we being part of it is unfornate! Continue to dey Look look as lookman way u be?
truth is bitter ............ if you are sure of yourself and you are enterprising as you always claim why is there more igbos in other parts of Nigeria than in igboland itself......this can be said of only igbos, why ??...... I guess the saying that there is no where like home doesn't apply to igbos....... I don't hate igbos. it always pains me when these killings happen and igbos start shouting massacre , ......... what is pursuing majority igbos from their village ....... I dey wait..... answer ...... mtschew them never kill una finish......
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by PurestBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dogzimalon: others are busy doing fasting.one idiot that wants 9 virgins is busy planting Bomb.na wah oo.fools can he even disvirgin one girl not to talk of 9.

Its not 9, its 72!
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Jccy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of New SGF, NSA & Adesina / Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.