Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers (17957 Views)

Suicide Bombers Disguised As Worshippers Kill Many In Mosque / Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by massmedia: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
write2obi: Front page things *dancing gobe*
I don't pity any igbo, who dies in the north.
are u a Patriotic Nigerian??. As u wish d igbo people in d north bad,,,God to will not have pity on you..
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
deeptesting:

Dude one thing I cannot not understand is why you guys develop so much hatred for each other....Men life is too short for this hate.. We are talking about lives here that are gone forever for no fault of theirs. RIP to the deceased and I hope the security agents will be more proactive in tackling this cretins called Boko Haram.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by DutchNegro(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
chizel: I am an Igbo man but I have no sympathy for what has befalling my people this time bcs It could have avoided if my people has listened to the warning of mr Raph uwazurike and left that caused God forsaking northern states and relocate to the east for their business,I am sure that they would have still be living by now,but the stubbornness of my people has always been our greatest undoing.i am sorry that i can't even sympathise with us but one thing I know is that God will fight our battle for us.the northerners will surely pay in full
befalling or befallen undecided

itz quite obvious u'll do d same if u were in their shoes. D fact dat ships re likely to sink or dat planes re likely to crash doesn't mean pple should not use dis means anymore... hope u got dat.

What if there is an all out war i'm sure u'll be as far away from naija as mali where u probably might get d blow of ur life.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ooshinibos: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hey , it is about time CCTVs are installed in these publics place for added or tracking offenders , i am untterly surprised and depressed that we as a population ( forget the government ) have rejected these cheap and most important technology for surveilance ..this is the most effective way of preventing or apprehending , for a more sophisticated ones ..these cctvs can actually detect would be terrorist in advance , can scan faces and alert police ..even individual fones ...the government can even rent drones from the UK and private security agents around the world to manned neighbourhoods...its a shame we can copy western television programs but we just refuse to copy their security infrastructure with no reason ...i have installed a cctv at my residence ( just 20,000 naira ), the system actually lets me know is someome is walking aimlessly around my property ...why can't our government buy this cheap things ..NIGERIA , WE LOVE U ,you dont have to suffer like this
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
lookooman:
truth is bitter ............ if you are sure of yourself and you are enterprising as you always claim why is there more igbos in other parts of Nigeria than in igboland itself......this can be said of only igbos, why ??...... I guess the saying that there is no where like home doesn't apply to igbos....... I don't hate igbos. it always pains me when these killings happen and igbos start shouting massacre , ......... what is pursuing majority igbos from their village ....... I dey wait..... answer ...... mtschew them never kill una finish......

@Lookooman, plz talk intelligently for once. Igbos are very enterprising, dat's why u find dem scattered all over Nigeria, and around the world. Same can b said of the Chinese who come to establish mega businesses in places like Nigeria and other countries arnd d world.
Igbo land is saturated with business men and women, so u don't expect dem to crowd up in d same places where supply almost exceeds demand. If u did economics in school, u shld understand d principle of demand and supply. An Igbo man is d only one dat has d capability of establishing a thriving business even in a desert, and dat's why if u get to any town in Nigeria and check out their major markets, u will always see a gud proportion of Igbo traders.
Again, it is very dumb of u to say that there are more Igbos outside the south east. In the last population census done in Nigeria, the population of Anambra and imo states were over 4million each. Enugu and Abia were over 3million each. U and I know Dat most of these ppl are Igbos. So how come in ur little mind, there are more Igbos outside their south east.
And for the Yorubas that keep claiming Igbos are running to the South West, I say sharrap. Were are mainly in Lagos cos of beta business opportunities, and dat is simply as a result of the population and the economic climate.There is nothing dat Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti states can offer which were don't have much more in the south east.
And for d rest of u Igbo haters, leave us alone. We can do very well without u guys. We have wat it takes to survive on our own. Were are simply indefatigable.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Otono2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
All thanks 2 d religion of peace.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by AlhajiPastor: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
WHAT IS THE NAME OF PAKISTAN CAPITAL?
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by momodub: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
no light for kano how cctv go take work?CCTV NEEDS CONSTANT light and street light okkk
ooshinibos: Hey , it is about time CCTVs are installed in these publics place for added or tracking offenders , i am untterly surprised and depressed that we as a population ( forget the government ) have rejected these cheap and most important technology for surveilance ..this is the most effective way of preventing or apprehending , for a more sophisticated ones ..these cctvs can actually detect would be terrorist in advance , can scan faces and alert police ..even individual fones ...the government can even rent drones from the UK and private security agents around the world to manned neighbourhoods...its a shame we can copy western television programs but we just refuse to copy their security infrastructure with no reason ...i have installed a cctv at my residence ( just 20,000 naira ), the system actually lets me know is someome is walking aimlessly around my property ...why can't our government buy this cheap things ..NIGERIA , WE LOVE U ,you dont have to suffer like this
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
lookooman:
truth is bitter ............ if you are sure of yourself and you are enterprising as you always claim why is there more igbos in other parts of Nigeria than in igboland itself......this can be said of only igbos, why ??...... I guess the saying that there is no where like home doesn't apply to igbos....... I don't hate igbos. it always pains me when these killings happen and igbos start shouting massacre , ......... what is pursuing majority igbos from their village ....... I dey wait..... answer ...... mtschew them never kill una finish......

Mitcheewwwwwwwwwww!!!
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by hakku: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
sights a fruitseller .......runs 4 my lyf.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by chuks824(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
In the south they are repatrated, in the north they are bombed every day, complet their state to six no, make them president no, allow them to go no, why this marginalisation
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by victorazy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Horus: [img]http://2.bp..com/-xSrf1qstvtg/Ufh9KW7kcgI/AAAAAAAACZA/OEUTOSAgV6A/s1600/abuja-orange-blast-612x300.jpg[/img]

The bomber hid the IEDs inside the wheelbarrow under the bananas and oranges

Eyya! Papa Ejima restaurant wey I dey always go eat in Sabon geri. The house left is a pharmacy "I dey even owe d girl N10 Cd wey I buy last 3months" next is a taylor shop backing Royal Tropinana Hotel, I pity them sha. Am now in Abuja will not come bak for our project again.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by MeAboki(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
lookooman:
have you forgotten what happened to your fore fathers( I'm sure your father wasn't even born then ) during their failed attempt to carry arms against the Nigerian state........ the reason an igbo can't rule Nigeria again is cos of your character..... Greedy fools.... here you are playing the igbo - hating nation card just like your chinua achebe did till his death, even though he never contributed to the development of Nigeria in any way .....why can't igbos stay on their home and develop the their towns and villages instead of overpopulating other regions , calling tribes that welcome them with open hands fools when they have prospered in those places, ingrates ......... you shout one Nigeria and yet on igboland you don't tolerate other tribes and even avoid like plagues any igbo man that there convert to Islam.... yet you want to live comfortably on other regions........... mtshewwww

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Rasdagama: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
No comment.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by MeAboki(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
ignis: Its high time the igbos stopped allowing retarded muslim hausas from entering sabon gari, especially at night.

Look at this mofo, so you mean Hausa Muslims should not be allowed to move freely in their own state. Have you ever heard of the Nigerian Constitution, pls check it up. Oh! I get it, you are not Nigerian, ah! yes, you are Biafran, no wonder; after all it would not be surprising if you are suffering from a disease known as KURU, it affects the brain and other nervous tissue, one of the consequences of CANNIBALISM - evidently, your last victim must have been a mad man.
Foolishness angry angry
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ooshinibos: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
momodub: no light for kano how cctv go take work?CCTV NEEDS CONSTANT light and street light okkk
YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN , ,these cctvs dont need electricity at all , they are solar powered or inbuilt battery powered ...i just even realised that our police stations dont even have these surveilance cameras ..what a country , my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge . shekina ..we dont have to suffer like this , please nigerian please nigerian ,we are running out of time ...if you need more , i know a nigerian guz that installs the solar cctv for people that care about security ///fact, in the western world 90 percent of the crimes are solved with the help of cameras , simple logic , its not hard
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by iyalamcletus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
too bad
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by SNOWWHITE240(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
i weep for my country nigeria can it still survive another year a case of many cooks spoil d brute
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ignis: 1:25am On Aug 01, 2013
Biggysmalls919: But what are those non indegenes still doing there? Businesss, and looking for eze igbo of sabon gari. Una eyes don clear. Sadly, these people will still go back so why should i care?
Idiotson, Keep asking dumb and useless questions.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by MeAboki(m): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2013
ooshinibos: YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN , ,these cctvs dont need electricity at all , they are solar powered or inbuilt battery powered ...i just even realised that our police stations dont even have these surveilance cameras ..what a country , my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge . shekina ..we dont have to suffer like this , please nigerian please nigerian ,we are running out of time ...if you need more , i know a nigerian guz that installs the solar cctv for people that care about security ///fact, in the western world 90 percent of the crimes are solved with the help of cameras , simple logic , its not hard

Would be glad to have his contact if your are serious.
I am interested in a system comprising of at least :4 outdoor cameras (motorised if possible), with infrared (night vision), sound and motion activation, and also computer/internet upload capability.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ogbeleje: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2013
emmysenior: Huh!
With everyday that passes by, I'm getting more afraid and weary of
hausa/fulani muslim(s), cos the consistent violent and killing instinct CAN'T D IGBOS GO BK TO THER STATE DEVLOPE ND LIV THER.
they have.

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Deglo514(f): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2013
God have mercy on us.
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by nnadychuks(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2013
angry those kano bombers, dem dey share their sense with their cow own? Why dem no just get sense?
Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ooshinibos: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Me_Aboki:

I am interested in a system comprising of at least :4 outdoor cameras (motorised if possible), with infrared (night vision), sound and motion activation, and also computer/internet upload capability.

Now you talking bruv , i can see we have hope in Nigeria with people like you that are interested in development ..please find below his details Nig Tel: (+234) 809-325-5858
www.walemsecurity.com
(High-Tech Security Gadgets)
Secure Anytime Anywhere
Let's Make Life Safer and Easier for you!

kind regards

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by ooshinibos: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Me_Aboki:

bruv , the cctv guy wants to speak to you ..email him ya number , tell him Dele introduce you

Re: Kano Bombers Disguised As Fruit Sellers by Afroconnect: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
only foolish people will say security is the job of the Government alone,the security forces needs information from us to combat crime-they are not spirits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday / Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.