Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

"Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite (50610 Views)

Hot Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Wicked Curves (photos) / SCANDAL: Kenyan Socialite, Pendo, Alleges She Had Sexx With Davido; He Denies It / “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
nkan be!
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by COvo(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Davido na everything you go Bleep?
See as this one be sef...
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by gbonty(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
davido again
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by DollarAngel(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Searching for the Length online

Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by mikeczay: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
I won't smash that humanoid for free
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by thunderbabs: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
She Ugly!!! i wouldnt even do her.. undecided
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Sirlancelot(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
For the love of diKK
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by majamajic(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Kenyans
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by juliusocean(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Sahara reporters should tell us the exact size of David's d to avoid all these rumors.... Lol na joke I dey o my people grin

1 Like

Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
again?
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Emekus92(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
If I b celeb e get some kind classy, skin glowing girls wey I go dey bang. Wey b say if dem com out say I bang dem I go dey proud of myself.
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by omolayomi06: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
londonrivals:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2013/07/kenyan-vixen-pendo-cause-a-media-stir-with-tales-of-davido/
na this withch davido poke,,, ogaoo this guy self I pity your local government ooo,,,,arant nonsense.
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by princejenks(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Davido has poor taste in women pls
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by pweeryambre: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=54929917][/quote] what?... are you short and bulky
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Come o
Is like this boy doesn't have standard o angry
Even wizkid try pass am and flavor too
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by ogastone(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Chai !
This guy Davido can Bleep anything,
This girl too wo-wo.
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Daddybright1986(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.

1 Like

Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2017
pweeryambre:
its a lie... Davido is short, therefore it will be short and bulky.

All these talks about big manhood makes me laugh because what could be big to a novice might be tiny to a pro...so having a big or small JT is very relative.
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by alldbest: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
So Davido de Big cassava gang?
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Claessique1(f): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
lipsrsealed Davido has terrible taste when it comes to women,maybe he has a Fetish for ugly females.Just negodu the kind of things he sleeps with,no class,no beauty.Thats why I like wizkid and flavour at least they got taste .so disappointed

I tell you, so irritated.

1 Like

Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by BBBlaze: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2017
How e take kill recession and corrupt in naija n high places??... davido go give all of una AIDS, one by one!

meanwhile, in other news;

davido respect ur manhood, n stop putting it in any available hole, wen and where ever u travel!....common sense is not common!
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by jessicahardman: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2017
A south African groupie exposed davido 's d1ck and we all saw a small rod so what is this one saying?
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Bollinger(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Una no de go school again for Nigeria?
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Generation of sex crazy and shamelessness
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Taiwx(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
[left][/left]arant nonsense?
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
See the kind nonsense this useless afonja boy dey fucck
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by Olubee22(f): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tazdroid:
To the interviewer and the interviewee
they deserve igbaju abi
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by sisisioge: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
We already guessed! Why then do you think he has an harem of baby mamas? Besides, short guys always tend to transfer their vertical challenge to surplus down there tongue

It is wella grin grin
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by ReachHard: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
WETIN DIS SMALL BOY D**K DO ALL THESE BABES SEF?

...ABI NA BIG ANACONDA DEY INSIDE THERE NI

E BE LIKE SAY DEM OVERENJOY AM, OTHERWISE DEM NO GO COME OUT, DEY DISTURB US LIKE DIS
Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by NaWetinDey(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahahahaaaaaass

Ijiotic idiot

By the way, I met a taxi driver who has a booklet containing pictures, names and contacts of over 1000 female students of one university. They are from different parts of the country, fine girls and legit students. If you need hundred of them at a go you will get them. He said they charge 2k short time and 5k 'night vigil' although I suspect that you can haggle your way.

Now, what this means is that about 80% of Nigerian girls, both those in school now and those who have graduated at one time or the other are and were runs girls. In fact, they were and are prostitutes.

What does this mean? It means that our society is already gone since our women are like this.
What does this mean for men?
For those with money, you will be a fool to ask any girl for friendship twice after she rejected or hesitated once because, somewhere, she just doles it out willingly for a fee. Money talks they say
For those who have not made it yet, forget women
For those wanting to marry, if not a virgin, marry anything you want; they are mostly the same

African women learn the evil things with light speed.

On your mass...get ready...now ATTACK!

1 Like

Re: "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite by elinaxy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
makes no sense at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.