Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. (903 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2013
MASSOB SPIT FIRE OVER THE DEPORTATION OF
IGBOS FROM LAGOS; " WE CAN NO LONGER FOLD
OUR HAND WATCHING WITH NO REACTION
FROM IGBO POLITICIANS, TRADITIONAL RULERS
AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS
The movement for the Actualization of the
Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has
condemned what it describe as the
insensitivity and cowardly altitude of Igbo
governors , traditional and Religious leaders
towards the recent deportation of over 100
Igbos residents from Lagos State
This was contained in a statement issued by
the National Information Officer of MASSOB ,
Mr Uchenna Madu. He reasoned that the Igbo
leaders failure to condemn the act against
Ndigbo was open evidence that most Igbo
leaders are cowards.
" How can Governor Fashola hurriedly
package some Igbos like carton of frozen
fish , loaded in a truck and dumped under the
upper Iweka fly over in Onitcha. Is this not
mans' inhumanity to man? This is a direct
proof that the Igbos are not part of Nigeria.
" This is second time this Year Governor
Fashola of Lagos state has deported Ndigbo
from Lagos without due process. We can no
longer fold our hands watching with no
reaction from Igbo governors, politicians ,
religious and Traditional leaders. This
inhuman and callous act of Governor Fashola
proves the pathological hatred the Yorubas
have against Ndigbo irrespective of our 55%
contribution to Lagos state development " Mr
Madu stated.
He said Ndigbo are not happy with the
degrading deportation of People of Igbo
origin in Nigeria , suspecting that in no
distance time the northern governors could
follow suit " this is a very big question that
needed an urgent answer and Igbos shall
soon reply our enemies.
" Governor Fashola's altitude justifies
MASSOB's agitation for Biafra Sovereignty .
MASSOB shall continue to fight for Igbo
emancipation and stand for genuine interest
of Ndigbo and Easterners in general" he
stated.
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2013
I am starting to notice a pattern.

Some Igbo leaders start screaming discrimination and the Igbos follow like sheep, believing whatever they say.

When Boko Haram started, everyone was upset and we all knew that Christians from every tribe were targeted. We knew that it was mainly the indigenous Christian tribes of the North that were targeted. We even knew that many Hausa were targeted or caught in the blasts.

Then some Igbo "leaders" and politicians starting claiming that the only people suffering from Boko Haram were Igbos. Igbos still believe this nonsense to this day, even though there is absolutely zero proof. Shekau, who releases three hour long videos every so often about Boko Haram, has NEVER mentioned the Igbo at all, or for any reason. Yet the Igbo think he (and some fools think APC) is out to get them.

If PDP is behind this deception, it was a smart plan, because it made Igbos that were dissatisfied with Jonathan's non-performance start supporting him again.

Now we see another twisting of the facts when Fashola has sent people from every tribe, including Yoruba, back to their home states. Akwa Ibom gets more FG money than Lagos, but Lagos has 7x more citizens. OF COURSE beggars have to leave. If you see an empty plot of land in Lagos today, tomorrow you will see 15 illegal structures with a four people in each one. They are even building illegal structures on the water! I won't be surprised if Mokoko is bigger than Eko Atlantic by the end of the year. These are people from every tribe and even illegal immigrants from other countries building these. When they can't find work, they become touts and a nuisance.

We will wait and see if Igbos follow follow again and start believing that reuniting some lost souls with their families is "hatred for Igbos". God forbid Jonathan COMPLETE a SE project like the Second Niger Bridge or the East-West Road. That must be Fashola's fault too. If you want to contribute, come to Lagos. If you are desperate because your own Governor is failing you, don't come! Your life will just get worse! If you belive that the highly welcoming Yoruba hate Igbos, then don't come! The funny thing is that the FG is treating one of your son's WORSE than any of the Governors under State of Emergency, while you are worried about 10 people that were reunited with their families. According to the LASG, 6000 people come to Lagos everyday. If Fashola really wanted to deport all the Igbos, he would use a lot more than one bus.

Look at this madness! Only a small part of present day Mokoko is legal:

Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by pandriod: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2013
How can cowards spit fire? Wake me up when the pigs fly!
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by micklplus(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks Bob.

Lagos state said, we didn't deport, we re-united and really, I don't know what to say again oooo.

According to reports, the exercise wasn't targetted at my South East people alone and I think, this issue should not be personalised!!! Again, we should not bring ethnicity into this.

Some people were sent back to osun as well, Yoruba!!!! Some to the northern parts.

They were initially rehabilitated and were given three options
1, Go to jail for roaming the streets and for the fact that, you have constituted nuisance.
2, Accept to be rehabilitated
3, Accept to be re united to your families.

This is what I think, (personal opinion) Lagos is struggling to survive- population wise and Lagos came up with a strategy, let's purge lagos of some people that have no reasons to be here.

Again, how come lagos state govt hasn't deported anybody(Ndigbos) from Ladipo market, Aspamda, Idumota?

Really, we should not tribalise this exercise and please, correct me if I dey wrong oooo.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by Youngzedd(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Comment reserved.
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2013
Sorry, anybody has like $10, 000 they don't want?
Pls let me know... tongue
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by pandriod: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2013
micklplus: Thanks Bob.

Lagos state said, we didn't deport, we re-united and really, I don't know what to say again oooo.

According to reports, the exercise wasn't targetted at my South East people alone and I think, this sissue should not be personalised!!! Again, we should not bring ethnicity into this.

Some people were sent to back to osun as well, Yoruba!!!! Some to the northern parts.

They were initially rehabilitated and were given three options
1, Go to jail for roaming the streets and for the fact that, you have constituted nuisance.
2, Accept to be rehabilitated
3, Accept to be re united to your families.

This is what I think, (personal opinion) Lagos is struggling to survive- population wise and Lagos came up with a strategy, let's purge lagos of some people that have no reason to be here.

Again, how come lagos state govt hasn't deported anybody from Ladipo market, Aspamda, Idumota?

Really, we should not tribalise this exercise and please, correct me if I dey wrong oooo.

Thanks

Bros, stop wasting your time.They know exactly what they are doing.

displaying victims card for political gains is their modus operandi. Wait and see, soon they will demand for governance in Lagos.
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
emmysenior: Sorry, anybody has like $10, 000 they don't want?
Pls let me know... tongue

Yes, I will send it to you. I do not want to pay the bank transaction fees though, so if you send me $100 I will promptly send you the full $10,000. Deal?
Re: Massob Spit Fire Over The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos. by OAM4J: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2013

(1)

Toying With Igbo Destiny- C Don Adinuba / GEJ Is Working..... You Must All Vote For Him 2015 / How Nigeria, Others Averted Au's Withdrawals From ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.