Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! (3234 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by TeenageMoney(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2013
This is not a Post to Criticize Tecno nor Things of that Nature. This is A Comprehensive post Which states The Confused Nature of Tecno.

Firstly, I would Like to complement the Fact that Tecno Has Really Upgraded many Individuals to the Reinging Platform (Android OS) With Super Cheap and Quality Phones..

Not Derailing From the actual Topic of the Day, Let me Go In Details and not waste your Time..

*: Tecno Announced two different Smartphones with Barely Different Specification in less than 2 weeks. Isnt That Rediculous?
Tecno M3 and L3 Were Released Almost The Same Time Both Running On Same Android JellyBean OS, 4GB Internal Memory and 512MB RAM 3.5 Inches Screen and Little Difference Like 5MP Camera on M3 while L3 Has a 3MP Camera.

*. Phone RAM: Low RAM Is too Mainstream On Tecno Android phones. Having Anything Less than 1GB RAM on Android OS is too Bad. Apart From Tecno Phantom A1 and Tecno N9, No Other Tecno Mobile Phone has RAM Upto 1GB.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by physise(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Teenage Money: This is not a Post to Criticize Tecno nor Things of that Nature. This is A Comprehensive post Which states The Confused Nature of Tecno.

Firstly, I would Like to complement the Fact that Tecno Has Really Upgraded many Individuals to the Reinging Platform (Android OS) With Super Cheap and Quality Phones..

Not Derailing From the actual Topic of the Day, Let me Go In Details and not waste your Time..

*: Tecno Announced two different Smartphones with Barely Different Specification in less than 2 weeks. Isnt That Rediculous?
Tecno M3 and L3 Were Released Almost The Same Time Both Running On Same Android JellyBean OS, 4GB Internal Memory and 512MB RAM 3.5 Inches Screen and Little Difference Like 5MP Camera on M3 while L3 Has a 3MP Camera.

*. Phone RAM: Low RAM Is too Mainstream On Tecno Android phones. Having Anything Less than 1GB RAM on Android OS is too Bad. Apart From Tecno Phantom A1 and Tecno N9, No Other Tecno Mobile Phone has RAM Upto 1GB.
true dats d diff btw tecno highend phone and tecno entry level
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2013
physise: true dats d diff btw tecno highend phone and tecno entry level
Point of correction....
Tecno Tecno MID-range Phone and Tecno Entry-level phone
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by amAZEing: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Umm. Nokia did same in the past and recently, Samsung the Reigning Android Superstar did what? Released CLOSE TO 5 DIFFERENT GALAXY S4. HTC, Sony etc do same.

Teenage Money: This is not a Post to Criticize Tecno nor Things of that Nature. This is A Comprehensive post Which states The Confused Nature of Tecno.

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by TeenageMoney(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
amAZEing: Umm. Nokia did same in the past and recently, Samsung the Reigning Android Superstar did what? Released CLOSE TO 5 DIFFERENT GALAXY S4. HTC, Sony etc do same.

Bro, That of Tecno is Bad. The two phones has 80% Same Specification.. Only Camera Difference..
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by amAZEing: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tech blog sites call it “specs bump“ or “minor specs upgrade“.

I don“t use Tecno 4 nw until they get thier shlt 2geda and XDA take note of them. 4 nw LG appeals better to me updates, ROM and ba3.wise

Teenage Money:

Bro, That of Tecno is Bad. The two phones has 80% Same Specification.. Only Camera Difference..
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
amAZEing: Umm. Nokia did same in the past and recently, Samsung the Reigning Android Superstar did what? Released CLOSE TO 5 DIFFERENT GALAXY S4. HTC, Sony etc do same.

Samsung realeased 5 S IVs all for different reasons. The orignal S IV, One that runs on touchWIZ 2.0 UI and google play edition one on the stock android UI for those who prefare either UIs. Then s4 mini, the midrange flagship for those who cannot afford the main S IV. S4 active for outdoor enthusiasts i.e, it is waterproof and dust proof for those people who are not so careful in handling their phones. And finally the S4 zoom for camera enthusiast, it has the bes camera of all. All these for consumer variety and all with the same model name. Mind you, samsung did not release all 5 at the same time. They listened to complaints from their customers about the original flagship and then made changes and adjustments in the subsequent flagships. That is a company that listens and cares about its customers. Unlike tecno who is using theirs as a selling point. These two phones are ment to be different models but theres almost no difference physically between them.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by physise(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Koolmexxi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
My broda whichever appeals to u, u buy and if u don't like it simply shut d hell up if u have nothing else to say. Wen Nokia was busy churning out virtually d same thing over and over again or wen Samsung flooded d market wit all those baby Galaxies it was innovative abi?? Let me even ask sef, Hav u eaten today?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Slowvenom(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
You can now watch live matches and news on your blackberry and android phones.
Enter <a href="http//www.naijabrave">HERE</a>.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Slowvenom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
You can now watch live matches and news on your blackberry and android phones.
Enter <a href="http//www.naijabrave">HERE</a>. And download.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by calddon(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
whats d difference between all nokia torch, nokia c2 nd x2, offering customers with variety of choices.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Koolmexxi(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2013
calddon: whats d difference between all nokia torch, nokia c2 nd x2, offering customers with variety of choices.
U dey mind d guy? All d java products Nokia threw into d market were d same. Ranging frm c3 to x2 den now d Ashas. Most peeped jus hate to luv Tecno. Whether we like it or not they are here to stay. Everyone seems to hav forgotten Samsung became number one Afta copying iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Koolmexxi:
U dey mind d guy? All d java products Nokia threw into d market were d same. Ranging frm c3 to x2 den now d Ashas. Most peeped jus hate to luv Tecno. Whether we like it or not they are here to stay. Everyone seems to hav forgotten Samsung became number one Afta copying iPhone.
Samsumg copied iphone?? Tell me something I don't know.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Well so you know, Tecno listens to thier customer better than any mobile phone company I KNOW, am one of the customers who complained about L3's single core and 3mp, which they upgraded and improved the OS to 4.2 in M3, you are complaining about Tecno, have you not see the samsung galaxy pros, stars, duos? all being the same except for ignorable diffs, and even the latest galaxy star which has no 3g? you guys are busy bad mouthing Tecno when all samsung do is produce less equiped phones for higher prices.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Name a samsung phone that is sold for 20k that beats L3's performance or name a samsung phone that is sold for 40k that beats phantom A1's performance; its okay if you stick with a brand, i only take spirits, wine and gin (red label, mcdowels), i don't do beer; but that gives me no right to condemn star, gulder or any other beer producer for no just course.... many people still prefare the L3 because of its battery life; so why the shout?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Koolmexxi(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2013
caukerzee: Samsumg copied iphone?? Tell me something I don't know.
Mayb u shld go and find out wat d patent infringement case against dem is all about.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=ZesusHVWritter]Well so you know, Tecno listens to thier customer better than any mobile phone company I KNOW, am one of the customers who complained about L3's single core and 3mp, which they upgraded and improved the OS to 4.2 in M3, you are complaining about Tecno, have you not see the samsung galaxy pros, stars, duos? all being the same except for ignorable diffs, and even the latest galaxy star which has no 3g? you guys are busy bad mouthing Tecno[/quoute] trash!!! Samsung has a global record of a company that listens to its customers and thats why they have 5 s IVs as I stated in my earlier post. Tecno doesnt care s h i t about you. They are here give u substandard products at low prices to get you money and then treat the people like s h i t. Samsung has low quality phones eh? Like galaxy mega series, them s series and them note series huh? Go shake that empty emotinal head of yours.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by J0nyb0y(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2013
If tecno continue producing phones with less difference they might end up loosing the market.. But lets see what they are up 2 next. Mayb a modification of F7.. Chk d specis of n3 and p3.. Jux the front camera?
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Koolmexxi:
Mayb u shld go and find out wat d patent infringement case against dem is all about.
Every single inovation is built upon an existing one. Apple were just a bunch of insecure kids afraid of loosing the numbe one spot(which they eventully lost anyway). Apple became a sinking ship following the death of steve Jobs(RIP). The sued samsung for useless things like -samsung copied their round edge design- etc and stuff like that. Now apple is doing the same thing they once accused samsung of. The recently released iOS7 is a total rip off from previously existing OSs. But no one is sueing them now because they understand the concept that every inovation is built from an existing one.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: Name a samsung phone that is sold for 20k that beats L3's performance or name a samsung phone that is sold for 40k that beats phantom A1's performance; its okay if you stick with a brand, i only take spirits, wine and gin (red label, mcdowels), i don't do beer; but that gives me no right to condemn star, gulder or any other beer producer for no just course.... many people still prefare the L3 because of its battery life; so why the shout?
Ever heard of samsung galaxy grand quattro? That phone puts tecno phantom to bed. Ever heard of galaxy mega?? Burries the phantom. All in the 40k range.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2013
caukerzee: Ever heard of samsung galaxy grand quattro? That phone puts tecno phantom to bed. Ever heard of galaxy mega?? Burries the phantom. All in the 40k range.
Bros haba, you no need to lie now, because of you i don nearly burn my 10mb when poor guy like me manager buy.. galaxy grand quattro the lowest price is 56k, with 5mp, 4.7 screen size, 2000mah battery, 199i ppl, how is it even better than phantom a1 by specs; why should i buy it for almost twice phantom's price?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=caukerzee][/quote]
Bros you should findout things first before you give witness to it, i know we are just delebrating but bearing false witness is not right..... tecno phones are not substandard if they do what you buy them for, 13,500 nokia phone can't do half of what l3 is doing, and speaking of customer care centres; i have been to a tecno/carlcare centre and i met alot of people who came to fix thier phones, though i didn't get mine fixed at that time, i was given a good reception.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bros you should findout things first before you give witness to it, i know we are just delebrating but bearing false witness is not right..... tecno phones are not substandard if they do what you buy them for, 13,500 nokia phone can't do half of what l3 is doing, and speaking of customer care centres; i have been to a tecno/carlcare centre and i met alot of people who came to fix thier phones, though i didn't get mine fixed at that time, i was given a good reception.
Tecno phones are substandard. The only sell it here and other 3rd world markets with lots of poor people who are ready to settle for anything that looks half decent provided it costs little, the certification standards in these countries are low thats why they get here. Tecno shys away from developed markets because the know the crap wount even cross the borders of those countries. You are not hearing about the campaing against tecno employers for rasism and abuse? The want your money and do not care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by caukerzee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bros haba, you no need to lie now, because of you i don nearly burn my 10mb when poor guy like me manager buy.. galaxy grand quattro the lowest price is 56k, with 5mp, 4.7 screen size, 2000mah battery, 199i ppl, how is it even better than phantom a1 by specs; why should i buy it for almost twice phantom's price?
quattro- higher ram size(1.5gb VS 1.0gb). Better processor(1.26GHz quadcore VS 1.0GHz dual core), screen protection. Higher internal memory(8GB vS 4GB) Actual current price is 45k. Higher 2nd hand value relatively. Longer Durability. Besides, specs are likd mini-skirts they do not show everything.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ibietela2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:

That is how they all lie.....
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by physise(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
caukerzee: quattro- higher ram size(1.5gb VS 1.0gb). Better processor(1.26GHz quadcore VS 1.0GHz dual core), screen protection. Higher internal memory(8GB vS 4GB) Actual current price is 45k. Higher 2nd hand value relatively. Longer Durability. Besides, specs are likd mini-skirts they do not show everything.
p.o.c quatrro has 1gb ram n 1.2ghz cortex a5 quadcore processor
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ibietela2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2013

As for you keep spreading false information... Why didn't you tell Samsung they are confused for releasing different S4?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ibietela2(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
caukerzee: quattro- higher ram size(1.5gb VS 1.0gb). Better processor(1.26GHz quadcore VS 1.0GHz dual core), screen protection. Higher internal memory(8GB vS 4GB) Actual current price is 45k. Higher 2nd hand value relatively. Longer Durability. Besides, specs are likd mini-skirts they do not show everything.

SMH....... Chai
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by Youngpo413: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
J0nyb0y: If tecno continue producing phones with less difference they might end up loosing the market.. But lets see what they are up 2 next. Mayb a modification of F7.. Chk d specis of n3 and p3.. Jux the front camera?

not only tecno,nokia did it too,just check the specs of asha 308 and 310,just the wifi is exactly what makes the different in 310,all other specs are the same,it they pack everything (specs)in one phone,what will they they release again?this year alone,I was surprised to see that samsung had released about 43 kind of phones and just a few tablets included,so you know exactly what that means.
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bros where you dey read that specs from? because all those things including the price i can't find anywhere, abi na new search engine, you dey use apart from google or yahoo?
Re: Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tecno phones are not substandard if they perform what you buy them for, wetin you want? make 13k phone they fly, smasung galaxy s4 na 120k+, watin im dey do? im dey fly? im dey give job? where you want make an average man get that kind money?
oh and speaking of racism i don't support it, but there is hardly any foreign institution or organisation where a different race won't support his/her kind... but i trust tecno to deal with this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE / MTN Stopped My Sell N Share / Best Subscription For IPHONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.