Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Promoting Intellectual Properties In Nigeria Will Bring Rapid Development Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promoting Intellectual Properties In Nigeria Will Bring Rapid Development Etc (407 Views)

7 Things Walmart Will Bring To Nigeria / What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly / What Business I Can Do In Liberia That Will Bring Me Money ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Intellectual Properties In Nigeria Will Bring Rapid Development Etc by Godyac: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
In the Course of my study on promoting intellectual properties in Nigeria, i found out that so many people with good IP die without using it for the development of this nation, even those that are using theirs are not getting any support from anywhere. IP is necessary in development of the society and job creation. Everything in existence first existed as IP before coming into physical existence. Lets help promote IP in this Country. Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind: inventions, literary and artistic works, and symbols, names, images, and designs used in commerce.

IP is divided into two categories: Industrial property, which includes inventions (patents), trademarks, industrial designs, and geographic indications of source; and Copyright, which includes literary and artistic works such as novels, poems and plays, films, musical works, artistic works such as drawings, paintings, photographs and sculptures, and architectural designs. Rights related to copyright include those of performing artists in their performances, producers of phonograms in their recordings, and those of broadcasters in their radio and television programs.

De-Soters is coming soon to help in promotion of IP in Nigeria. The brain is an ocean, let us all draw rivers, lakes out of it.

@desoters

(1) (Reply)

Fantantic!!!desirable Cars For Sale With Good Price Offer. / The Development Prospect Of Wheat Flour Milling Machine / NEITI: N175.9bn Subsidy Funds Missing Between PPPRA, Accountant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.