Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Today Is Democracy Day! Any Resaon To Celebrate?please Rate Umaru's Government! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Democracy Day! Any Resaon To Celebrate?please Rate Umaru's Government! (759 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / Soyinka - June 12 Is Democracy Day, May 29 Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Democracy Day! Any Resaon To Celebrate?please Rate Umaru's Government! by GoldCircle: 6:22am On May 29, 2008
Good People,
It's exactly a year since Umaru Yar'adua took over the mantle of leadership in Nigeria. How would you rate his government generally? For me really, it's been one year of too many reversals and no clear cut focus on the way forward.

what are your personal opinions on Umaru's one year at Aso rock? Hey! I know the "rule of law" will be very prominent as one of his achievements. go ahead please lets hear them all,
Re: Today Is Democracy Day! Any Resaon To Celebrate?please Rate Umaru's Government! by abdurrazaq(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2008
He has not make any achievement concerning the rule of law thing. angry
Tell me If the benefits of the Rule of law are:
The fights between Egbas and Aworis in Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
The uncompleted roads he has abandoned. (especially the abandoned bridge in Sango)
The continuous failure of electricity status in the Nation (Not even avilable at all in some part of the country)
The recent campaign for another term in office by one Senator or whatever when, he has not done enough to deserve completion the current one.

You can say I am asking for too much, but he promised a lot and, to me, he has no idea about running a country. I wonder how he ruled his State.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Advice Fg On Niger Delta Issue / Divide Nigeria Without Turning To Bosnia. / Curse Of The Black Gold : 50 Years Of Oil In The Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.